Inaba Manaka graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Inaba Manaka graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:37 am

From another thread…

Amped wrote:Hello Station #430 - Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~terzo~ FINAL Inaba Manaka Graduation Special episode

24:53~ Inaba Manaka's Graduation Ceremony message (Nippon Budokan 5.30.22)

Subtitled!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: Inaba Manaka graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Postby Celedam » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:54 am

A superfan made a documentary…

I took the liberty of making a documentary-style video about Manaka Inaba, aka Manakan, formerly of Juice=Juice and Country Girls. Sorry, it's quite long.

Some of you may say "I know all about Manaka!", or "I don't know much about Manaka, but I know her name!", or "This is the first time I've seen her!".
I hope you'll watch it to the end.

She has a cute character and smile, and it's not often that we see her in pain or distress.
However, I believe that Manaka is here today through tremendous hardships, worries, hesitations, and battles against various obstacles.

Although Manaka does not belong to any group or Hello Pro at the moment, she's still bringing smiles to many people's faces through her various activities.

I hope this will be a good opportunity for you to pay attention to Manakan up to now and in the future.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Previous

Return to Hello! Project