Inaba Manaka graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Inaba Manaka graduated from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:14 pm

Is it sad that I didn't even need to change the subject line because I just used Morito's? :(

Anyway, Inaba Manaka will be graduating Juice=Juice and Hello!Project in May. It was announced via the H!P page.
It's unclear from the crappy google translate if she'll be staying with Up-Front so I need confirmation.

I’m sad. Mainly because I’m seeing Juice=Juice go through such a large upheaval. It’s definitely hard for sure. To all my fellow Manaka fans, sympathy for you on this day. The next few months will be rough, once again.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: Inaba Manaka to graduate from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Postby Moh » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:01 pm

I really didn't see this one coming. :( I'm just glad it's not because of her asthma, though.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: Inaba Manaka to graduate from Juice=Juice and Hello!Project May 30th @ Budokan

Postby Yattaruchan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:46 pm

Aghhh Bugger! Another one bites the dust.

All the best to her. Definitely didn't see this one coming.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:48 am

Nooooo Manaka! :( It's not the most unexpected of grads given her age, but I'll miss her.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:32 am

maaan...every time I wake up to something like this.. :razz:

I am a huge fan of Inaba Manaka since her Kenshuusei days. I never once stopped believing she was going to come back to H!P. So I hope she comes back once more. I am going to miss her again. I'm happy that she fulfilled everything she wanted to do in H!P.

Upfront Statement

Thank you for supporting Juice=Juice and Hello! Project. Inaba Manaka, a member of Juice=Juice, will graduate from Juice=Juice and Hello! Project at the concert tour "Hello! Project 2022 Spring CITY CIRCUIT : Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~terzo~".

About half a year ago, Inaba talked about graduation. After 9 years of working with Hello! Project, she would like to start thinking about her future and preparing for how she will work as an individual.
She seems to be able to handle everything with ease, but in fact, she is the type of person who prepares for each and every task thoroughly, and then tackles each and every task with thought and consideration.
I think she wants to sit back and think about the future and prepare for new activities.
Even if it takes time, we hope that through trial and error, you will find "a suitable form of activity for Inaba Manaka."
The members and staff will continue to support you.

Her Juice=Juice activities will come to an end with a final concert at Nippon Budokan scheduled for May 30th, 2022.
The Concert tour on March 20th, the first concert tour in two years,
Hello! Project 2022 Spring CITY CIRCUIT Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~terzo~" will start.
Their new album "terzo" will be released on Wednesday, April 20th.

We will continue to do our best until graduation, so please continue to support Inaba Manaka and Juice=Juice.

~~~~~

Inaba Manaka's statement

Thank you always for your warm support!

I have an announcement to make to you all.

I, Inaba Manaka, will graduate from Juice=Juice and Hello! Project at the "Hello Project 2022 Spring CITY CIRCUIT Juice=Juice CONCERT TOUR ~terzo~" Nippon Budokan concert on May 30th.

I'm sorry to report this on such short notice.

I have been singing and dancing since I was 4 years old, and it has been 20 years since I realized it.

When I was 15 years old, I joined the Hello Pro Kenshuusei, debuted in Country Girls, graduated,
while recuperating for about a year and a half...
I was given the opportunity to be a leader ofHello Pro Kenshusei Hokkaido, and joined Juice=Juice, I have had so many things happen to me over the past nine years, and I have gained so many valuable experiences.

I think those days were very intense and treasured.

While I have truly experienced so much at Hello! Project, which I have longed to be a part of, I began to think. What challenges do I want to take on and what kind of person do I want to become in the future? How to take the next step? And...

And then I had my answer.

I want to graduate from Juice=Juice and learn a lot more about dance, which I love!
I believe in myself and want to express myself more freely! And...
I am also interested in fashion and cosmetics,
I want to expand my potential even more.
In the future, I would like to use my experience to grow stronger as a person and improve myself further.

I hope that everyone who supported me will smile and cheer up. I want to be a source of emotional support! That feeling will never change.
To do so, I will put myself in a stage in my life that I have yet to experience.
I would like to challenge myself to see how far I can go on my own.
I'll do my best to give you all a happy report, so please wait for it!

I would like to thank the members, the company, and my fans for allowing me to be so selfish. And I thanks my fans for their support.

Thank you so much.

Although the time until graduation is short, I want to make as many happy memories as possible with my precious members and everyone else, and I will do my best to avoid any regrets.

I would be happy if you could support me until the end.

Thank you for your continued support.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/14271/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:15 pm

Inaba Manaka fan graduation project, accepting messages and art.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:35 pm

Hello AI shares her thoughts…

She's in a mood. Juice=Juice are (were?) her favorite H!P group, and they've had a lot of turnover, so… yeah.

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:33 pm

I don't blame her. I felt pretty much the same way back when I became a fan of Morning Musume. Everyone I liked started dropping out one by one and it was HARD. To this day I have no idea how I stuck it out, might have been the fan community, it's the only explanation I have. Took me a few years to bounce back.

For Juice, I'm starting to feel the same way I did back then. But it's different. Juice=Juice was the first group I really saw from the ground up. I even went to one of their shows when I was in Japan to see Sayumi's graduation. So my connection as a fan is very different. So it's hitting me different. In the span of like, 2 years I lost all my big players whom I grew to admire and cherish. It's going to be a tough year for me as a fan to familiarize myself with this new Juice. Losing Manaka really doesn't help matters at all, and while I love Arisawa as a person, she's got a long way to go before I love her the same way I liked Sayuki, Karin or even Manaka.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Celedam » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:23 am

From another thread…

Amped wrote:Hello Station #419

09:41~ Message from Inaba Manaka, to you who are watching Hello Station (Same words as her Graduation statement)

Subtitled!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:13 pm

:c
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Next

Return to Hello! Project