[12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Plastic Love / Familia / Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Plastic Love / Familia / Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Amped » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:35 am

Juice=Juice's 10 member line-up will be releasing a new single as a Triple A-side. The first single for the new members, and the last single for Juice=Juice Leader Kanazawa Tomoko. Release date is on 12/22. Details and title of the songs to be announced.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13646/

Tomoko also announced Juice=Juice's new single on her blog
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 97970.html

Today on her radio show "Vivid Midnight", Kanazawa Tomoko talked about Juice=Juice releasing a new single, her graduation concert, and her future.

Kanazawa : "After graduating on November 24th, I would like to take a break from my activities and focus on resting my body. I can't give you any answer at this stage as to how long I need to take a break before I'll be able to work stably, and I'm sorry to make you feel uneasy."

Kanazawa : "After that (according to the current plan), I would like to be able to work as a solo artist, but because of my health condition, I would like to think carefully and give an answer. I would appreciate it if you could watch over me warmly."

Kanazawa : "I told the members of the group that I was graduating, and thankfully they were all in tears or speechless...and then there were the members who hugged me...and to be honest, I was in tears as I told them."

Kanazawa: "Uemu may have been concerned about me in some ways, but rather than being sad, she said that if Tomoko had made her decision, I had no choice but to support her, which was a great relief for me."

Single to be released on December 22nd
Kanazawa : "One of the three songs is very meaningful for me to be able to sing at this time,
and even though I hadn't decided to graduate for a long time, it was a song that fit my current feelings."

Kanazawa : "It was the first time for me to be so involved and so emotional that I couldn't sing at all. After more than 8 years of activity, there was one song (on the triple A side) that I couldn't sing because I was crying during the recording. I apologized properly, and was given another chance to record again.

Kanazawa : "Inaba Manaka gave me words of reassurance like, 'I'm here for you, you're going to be okay,' and each member had their own reaction, but Kudo Yume cried more than I did and was a wreck."
Last edited by Amped on Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Juice=Juice's 15th single will be released on December 22nd (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Pyo-kiyo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:32 pm

A Christmas single! That's neat.

Reading about Tomoko crying during the recording made me curious about the song. These days I tend to pay extra attention to the songs' lyrics and meaning, and knowing how much it resonated with the singer makes me look forward to it (in same way)
Pyo-kiyo
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kobushi Factory

Re: [12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Untitled / Familia / Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:52 am

Juice=Juice announced their new single is a Triple A-side : "Familia" / "Future Smile" and one more song.

Familia is a cheerful and warm song about family in a wonderful place. You can feel the sense of unity.
Future Smile is a cool Jazz-style song. The red outfits are for Future Smile. The skirt part of their outfit will be part of the dance. Arisawa Ichika will be playing the violin as well.

The untitled song has an information embargo on it until they lift it. Most likely a song dedicated to Kanazawa Tomoko

Tracklist :

1. PLASTIC LOVE
2. Familia
3. Future Smile
4. PLASTIC LOVE (Instrumental)
5. Familia (Instrumental)
6. Future Smile (Instrumental)

Limited Edition A Blu-ray
1. PLASTIC LOVE (Music Video)
2. PLASTIC LOVE (Dance Shot Ver.)
3. Making of

Limited Edition B Blu-ray
1. Familia (Music Video)
2. Familia (Dance Shot Ver.)
3. Making of

Limited Edition C Blu-ray
1. Future Smile (Music Video)
2. Future Smile (Dance Shot Ver.)
3. Making of

Limited Edition SP Blu-ray (3 new members' solo singing videos + audition omnibus video)
1. Akai Nikkichou / Arisawa Ichika
2. Koinara Tokkuni Hajimatteru / Irie Risa
3. My Days for You / Ebata Kisaki
4. Audition omnibus

Familia Lyrics by Iijimaken, Composition by Shusui/Shim Zeyun/tsubomi, Arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke
Future Smile Lyrics by Omori Shoko, Composition by Shusui/Josef Melin, Arranged by Josef Melin

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKCN-50677/

new artist profile shots

http://www.helloproject.com/juicejuice/profile/

Kanazawa Tomoko's blog
New information about Juice=Juice's 15th single, which will be released on December 22nd, 2021, has been released!

Two songs to be included in the triple A-side single is announced!

This single is

"Familia"
It is a heartwarming and gentle song that reaffirms your feelings for your family, friends, and colleagues. The choreography incorporates sign language.

"Future Smile"
The song is feminine and mature, and the lyrics resonate in this day and age.

and there will be 3rd song.

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 30638.html
Last edited by Amped on Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Untitled / Familia / Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Pyo-kiyo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:04 am

Wow, these outfits are HOT!
Maybe we are getting a song similar to Fiesta Fiesta?
Pyo-kiyo
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kobushi Factory

Re: [12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Familia / Future Smile / Untitled" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:26 am

Promotion events

Juice=Juice Kanazawa Tomoko will have her own "Cheki photo-op, autograph signing, talk meeting" event for the new single on November 13th at Bellesalle Nishi-Shinjuku Tokyo
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... f8705d554b

Kanazawa Tomoko will also have a WithLIVE online individual talk event (one-on-one video calls with Kanazawa Tomoko) on November 4th, 5th, and 9th.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 399ca138c0
Amped
High Priest

Re: [December 22nd] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Familia/Future Smile/Untitled song" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Moh » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:25 am

Love those outfits. They all look great (Akari :love: ) and the new members look like they've always been in the group, too. :')

Amped wrote:Familia Lyrics by Iijimaken, Composition by Shusui/Shim Zeyun/tsubomi, Arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke
Future Smile Lyrics by Omori Shoko, Composition by Shusui/Josef Melin, Arranged by Josef Melin

Shusui/Josef Melin recently did these H!P songs:
    Va-Va-Voom (Juice=Juice)
    Mirror Mirror (ANGERME)
    Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki (Tsubaki Factory)

Can't find any info regarding Shim Zeyun aside from this release, and looking for tsubomi is like looking for a needle in a haystack. :lol:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: [December 22nd] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Familia/Future Smile/Untitled song" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Solarblade » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:21 am

whats with the constant changing of the thread? Can we get this right, please?
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Celedam » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:13 am

Indeed, who changed it to "December 22nd"?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: [12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Untitled/Familia/Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:36 am

I did. Is that what you want.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [12/22] Juice=Juice's 15th single "Untitled/Familia/Future Smile" (Kanazawa Tomoko's last)

Postby Celedam » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:05 am

I don't really care, it just didn't fit the format that you helped to establish and has been used here for years.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Next

Return to Hello! Project