Kanazawa Tomoko to Graduate Juice=Juice & Hello!Project on November 24th @ Yokohama Arena

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kanazawa Tomoko to Graduate Juice=Juice & Hello!Project on November 24th @ Yokohama Arena

Postby Celedam » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Hello AI was there…

As always, make sure you have CC turned on.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: Kanazawa Tomoko to Graduate Juice=Juice & Hello!Project on November 24th @ Yokohama Arena

Postby rikkikow » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:41 am

Juice=Juice Concert 2021 ~FAMILIA~ Kanazawa Tomoko Final @ Yokohama Arena 11.24.21
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby Amped » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:58 am

Juice=Juice Concert 2021 ~FAMILIA~ Kanazawa Tomoko Final Blu-ray and DVD, release is March 30th
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKXN-50105/
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKBN-50256/
Amped
High Priest

Re: Kanazawa Tomoko has Graduated from Juice=Juice & Hello! Project on November 24th @ Yokohama Arena

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:38 am

Juice=Juice Concert 2021 ~FAMILIA~ Kanazawa Tomoko Final Blu-ray and DVD cover
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed May 18, 2022 1:24 am

Kanazawa Tomoko announced that she is ending her contract with Upfront and officially retiring from the entertainment industry

I, Tomoko Kanazawa, will retire from the entertainment industry as of the end of May. I am very sorry for surprising you with this sudden announcement.

The time I have spent as Kanazawa Tomoko of Juice=Juice has been truly precious and irreplaceable for me.

After graduating from the group, I spent some time thinking about going solo, but I was worried about being on my own, and I had some doubts and worries about the future.

Feeling these things, I rethought and reexamined my future in the midst of my illness and came to this conclusion.

I thought seriously about it over and over again because I had a strong desire to sing again in front of you all. It is also true that I feel a sense of bitterness that I have to leave the entertainment world without being able to fulfill my promise. To those of you who have been looking forward to seeing me, I apologize.

However, this is the answer that I have derived after deep consideration as a human being and as a woman. I believe that I have no choice but to move forward without regrets based on my past activities.

The people at the company who have helped me over the years, the people who have supported me, the friends I have had the privilege of working with,

And most of all,
To the Juice=Juice Family who have always warmly supported me

in my selfishness

You gave me a lot of courage
You gave me so many memories
You gave me so much love

Thank you so very much!

May 17th, 2022
Kanazawa Tomoko

https://ameblo.jp/tomoko-kanazawa-offic ... 22957.html

Statement from Upfront
Kanazawa Tomoko, will end her exclusive management contract at the end of May.

After graduating from Juice=Juice, Kanazawa had been preparing to pursue her solo career, but she has been thinking about her future and has found a new goal in life and has asked to retire from performing in order to pursue that goal, despite her concerns about her medical condition.
We have come to this conclusion in response to her request.

Since she started her career as a founding member of Juice=Juice in 2013, she has been a sub-leader and leader of the group, and has been giving her all in her activities. She has supported Juice=Juice and Hello Project. We will continue to watch over and support her as she heads towards her new goals.

Thank you very much for your support of Kanazawa Tomoko.

http://www.up-front-promotion.co.jp/inf ... tail/14551
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Wed May 18, 2022 1:37 am

It's tragic when poor health takes down a talent in her prime, but

has found a new goal in life

at least that is a good thing. I wish her all the best.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed May 18, 2022 2:58 am

Oh no! I'm so sad that her health issues have put an end to her career. I wish her all the best with her new goal and I hope she's able to live life to the fullest!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Moh » Wed May 18, 2022 5:12 am

That's sad to hear. :( Wishing her all the best and hope her endo improves over time.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed May 18, 2022 3:35 pm

I'm sad she's wanted to continue and not been able to twice, and I'll really miss her voice, but I do hope whatever she has planned makes her day to day living with endo easier to handle.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Thu May 19, 2022 12:42 am

Always remember…

Amped wrote:Juice=Juice Concert 2021 ~FAMILIA~ Kanazawa Tomoko Final @ Yokohama Arena 11.24.21

Encore
19. Anata wo Omou Kaerimichi (unreleased song from last year, written by Takui) / Kanazawa Tomoko solo
21. Tsuzuiteiku STORY / Kanazawa Tomoko -> All

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project