Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 [Four Winners]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project New Member Audition 2021 [Two Winners Revealed, So Far]

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:54 pm

ANGERME Premium, okay. I was close.

Takeuchi Akari confirms on the blog about the new member reveal at the ANGERME Premium

I announced it in the event, but I'd like to announce it again on the blog!

Thank you for your patience! I guess you could say I've been waiting a long time! We've decided on a new member for ANGERME!

We've been holding auditions for a long time, and it looks like they're finally over!

We'll be announcing at inside ANGERME Premium at the second show of our year-end Hello! Project live on December 30th!

Please look forward to it until that day!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 95707.html

They also said that the members already met the winner(s)
Last edited by Amped on Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:59 pm

The winners who were added to Ocha Norma said they got the news that day.

The winner(s) who will be added to ANGERME probably got the news that same day.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:28 am

Hello! Project x Dream #89

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1FR4y1W7iJ

This week is a very significant episode, where we get to see audition footage of the new members Tsutsui Roco and Tashiro Sumire, and the moment of when they find out they will be joining the new group, and then their ride to Zepp Tokyo. Plus, the new corner where Kenshuusei collaborate with their admired seniors continues.

profile shot

- On the morning of the Kenshuusei Recital on December 12th, the judges held the final round of the Hello! Project 2021 audition. One of the included judges was Miyamoto Karin!
- From Saga prefecture, Tsutsui Roco (audition #177) enters. Her final audition song is ANGERME's "Aisare Route A or B?"
- Then the judges asks questions. Her hobbies are singing and basketball. Her favorite music is Hello! Project, and her favorite song is "moshimo...". Miyamoto Karin asks who her admired senior is. Roco says Dambara Ruru is her admired senior. She watched how the recent Kenshuusei Yoshida and Kawashima were struggling at first. She is asked about what she can bring to the new group if selected.
- Next from Kanagawa prefecture, Tashiro Sumire (audition #150) enters the studio. Her final audition song is ANGERME's "Hakkiri Shiyouze"
- Sumire's hobby is listening to music. She likes western music (yogaku) and Hello! Project songs, especially Morning Musume's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke. Her admired seniors are Miyamoto Karin and Michishige Sayumi. She sometimes watches Hello Dream and says the Kenshuusei work hard to debut. She is also asked about what she can bring to the new group if selected.
- Later, they are both called back to the studio for the result. They were told that they will be joining the new Hello! Project group. They passed the audition! Congratulations! Roco is about to cry, but Sumire has a stoic shock reaction. Both of them express their feelings.
- Still in shock, they are told they will be unveiled on that day at the Kenshuusei Recital at Zepp Tokyo, in front of everyone and the members.
- During this time, the Kenshuusei were already rehearsing at Zepp Tokyo. Roco and Sumire take the van ride there immediately.
- Hello Dream promotes the release of Juice=Juice's new single, showing the performance of "Future Smile" at Yokohama Arena.

CM

- Two days before the recital (12/10), Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit members were informed by the manager that they will announce new members from the audition on December 12th at the day concert. They all scream in excitement. They really wanted to know how many, but not yet.
- Back on the van ride, Roco and Sumire are very quiet the whole way. Both of them are nervous.
- They arrive at the venue and enter from the back in secret. They wait backstage just into time before the song ends. They greet Makoto.
- When Miyamoto Karin appears on stage, they wait to be called up. Hello Dream has various cameras covering their walk on stage.
- After the live ends, OCHA NORMA members meet the two of them face to face.

- Makoto and Miyamoto Karin introduce the second ONE PLUS ONE dream collaboration : OCHA NORMA's Ishiguri Kanami and Ogata Risa. They perform "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne". The long version will be up tomorrow at noon.

Thank you again for joining us tonight, and please keep an eye out for the future growth of OCHA NORMA, Tsutsui Roco and Tashiro Sumire, as well as the growth of the group!
Next week, we'll have a closer look at the 10 members who will appear as the opening act of Morning Musume '21's Budokan concert held the day after the recital!
Who will be in the next collaboration?

https://twitter.com/tx_harodori/status/ ... 2206835713
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:38 am

Audition winner and new OCHA NORMA member Tashiro Sumire introduces herself

Good evening.
I'm Tashiro Sumire from OCHA NORMA.
This is my first time on Twitter, so I'd like to introduce myself again.
- Born in Kanagawa Prefecture.
- I'm 16 years old and was born on June 16th, 2005.
- My hobbies are listening to music and taking pictures.

I hope you will support me. I'm going to do my best!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Tashiro Sumire's official profile
Date of birth June 16th, 2005
Blood type Unknown
Birthplace Kanagawa Prefecture
Special skill : Memorizing the lyrics of Western music
Hobbies : Listening to music, taking pictures
Favorite music genre : K-POP, Western music
Favorite sport : Dance
Personal Motto : Failure is the key to success.
http://www.helloproject.com/ochanorma/p ... e_tashiro/

Tsutsui Roko's official profile
Date of birth August 10th, 2007
Blood type Type A
Birthplace Saga Prefecture
Special skill Basketball
Hobbies Singing, watching live videos
Favorite music genre J-POP
Favorite sports Basketball, track and field
Personal Motto, Miyamoto Karin : "If you think to yourself that you had the most fun in the world, you win!"
http://www.helloproject.com/ochanorma/p ... o_tsutsui/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:34 am

Amped wrote:ANGERME Premium, okay. I was close.

Takeuchi Akari confirms on the blog about the new member reveal at the ANGERME Premium

I announced it in the event, but I'd like to announce it again on the blog!

Thank you for your patience! I guess you could say I've been waiting a long time! We've decided on a new member for ANGERME!

We've been holding auditions for a long time, and it looks like they're finally over!

We'll be announcing at inside ANGERME Premium at the second show of our year-end Hello! Project live on December 30th!

Please look forward to it until that day!

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 95707.html

They also said that the members already met the winner(s)

Today is the day of the reveal of the 10th gen ANGERME member(s) at Hello! Project Year-End Party 2021 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ ANGERME Premium @ 7pm. No live TV broadcast. It will only be up on HELLO! PROJECT STREAM on January 8th.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:36 pm

Hirayama Yuki for ANGERME it is.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:03 pm

Since KSS aren't included directly in auditions anymore, and they haven't introduced any new KSS, we're still sitting at 2 audition winners so far. :lol: (And I still think ANGERME was mostly added to attract applicants.)
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:27 am

from Upcoming

Tsutsui Roko's and Tashiro Sumire's 4th round training camp video (singing and dancing test only)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7fqd3llPDY&t=685s

*if you notice in the video, there were 7 microphone stands. There were probably 7 candidates for each one in the training camp. There was no way they were going to share 1 microphone.

training camp dance test mix
Last edited by Amped on Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:02 pm

Mics to finalists makes sense. And with 7, I'm expecting at least 4 Kenshuusei "winners" out of this audition.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project