Kasahara Momona graduated from ANGERME and H!P on November 15th @ Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Kasahara Momona graduated from ANGERME and H!P on November 15th @ Budokan

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:16 pm

Kasahara Momona is graduating sometime at the end of this year to her pursue dreams abroad.

Upfront statement

Notice of Graduation announcement for ANGERME Kasahara Momona

Thank you for supporting Hello! Project and ANGERME

Kasahara Momona will be graduating from ANGERME and Hello! Project by the end of this year.

We talked about her graduating at the end of last year and started to take concrete steps this year.
After working with ANGERME and Hello! Project, she decided to go abroad to study singing and dancing.
I'm sure she's prepared and made a great decision.
All the members and staff of the group would like to support Kasahara in her new challenge.

Her activities with ANGERME will be over by the end of this year.
We will inform you of the specific timing as soon as it is decided.

On June 23rd, their new single "Hakkiri Shiyouze" / "Oyogenai Mermaid" / "Aisare Route A or B?" will be released and the Hello! Project 2021 Summer Sapphire & Ruby concert tour will start on July 17th.
She will be working as hard as she can until the day she graduate, so please continue to support Kasahara Momona and ANGERME

June 21, 2021
Upfront Promotion
Representative Director Nishiguchi Takeshi

Kasahara Momona's statement

I'm Kasahara Momona from ANGERME

I have something to report to all of you who have always supported me.

I, Kasahara Momona, will graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project at the end of this year.

I know that this sudden announcement has caused you to have mixed feelings. I apologize for that.

I made the decision to leave the entertainment industry and go on my own to pursue my new big dream.
After graduation, I will go abroad to study singing and dancing again in order to realize my dream.
There, I hope to broaden my horizons and refine my way of being on stage.
I decided to do this after much thought and struggling with the idea that it might be reckless.

If I can make it happen, there may be a day when I can see you all again!
I'm going to make the most of everything I've experienced in ANGERME for my big dream!

It's been almost 5 years since I joined ANGERME at the age of 12 in the first year of junior high school.
For me, more than anything else, ANGERME is everything in my life now.
I love them so much, and without them, I wouldn't exist today.
That's why I made the decision to leave in my teens.

Here I was taught not only the joy of singing and dancing on stage, but also the joy and happiness of sharing my love with people who love me.
I love this idol, ANGERME, the most in the world!
So I can say from the bottom of my heart that I love everyone who loves us the most in the world!

Hello! Project is the place that formed my identity when I didn't know anything about it, and most importantly, it's the place that allowed me to spend my youth with my favorite members.
I'm determined to move forward and graduate with proper footsteps while cherishing and cherishing my time here until the end.

I'm sad to say that the next six months until graduation will fly by, but I would be very happy if we could get to know each other and cherish the time we spend together.

Once again, I would like to thank the staff who always support me, the fans who are reading this, my family, and my favorite members.
Because of you, I have been able to work happily and freely up to this point.
I am still inexperienced, but I will continue to grow until the end and I want to make many, many memories with ANGERME.
I'm really happy. There are people who push me to take a new step in my life, and because I was here, I was able to take it.
I'm going to be independent from ANGERME, which I love and cherish more than anything else, and I'm going to move forward as a human being.
I'll run until the end, so I'd be very happy if you could support me, Kasahara Momona in ANGERME.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

June 21st, 2021
Kasahara Momona, ANGERME

http://www.helloproject.com/news/13317/
Last edited by Amped on Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Kasahara Momona to graduate from ANGERME and H!P @ the end of the this year

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:24 pm

KASSA! You can’t just drop that G word out of nowhere!! Not gonna lie I expected we would have a full on year before ANGERME would have another Graduation announcement or any H!P group having a graduation announcement per say. Given we already had 5 graduations and a resignation as well as 3 new members in a span of 2 years.
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: Kasahara Momona to graduate from ANGERME and H!P by the end of the this year

Postby Shabranikuduu » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:11 pm

:( I'm going to miss her. I hope she manages to fulfil her dreams and that we get to see her again.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Re: Kasahara Momona to graduate from ANGERME and H!P by the end of the this year

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:54 am

This was certainly a surprise. She's still only 17 and already looking to stretch her wings. Ichioka was older than that when she debuted. Well, good luck to her.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Moh » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:00 am

NO!!!!!!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:30 am

Kasahara Momona's blog has more bits and pieces that was not included in the official statement

I have decided to leave the entertainment industry to pursue my new big dream and go on my own.
After graduation, I will go abroad to study singing and dancing again.
After many conflicts, I chose to leave my beloved ANGERME and pursue my dream as an independent person in my teens.

It's a dream that has been budding for some time and has been hidden in my mind for a long time.
Somewhere along the line, I wanted to pursue it, but I thought I would never be able to do so because I loved ANGERME and wanted to cherish the present.

There are many things going on in this day and age, but for me, this period of self-restraint has been a time to stay home and think.

After much thought and consultation with my family, I have decided to move forward with my new dream.
It's very frustrating that I don't have the opportunity to meet you all that much anymore, but I'm convinced that it was all inevitable.
This may be my ego, but I would be happy if you could understand me someday, even if it takes a long time.

I've been learning ballet since I was three years old, and since then I've had the opportunity to perform on many stages with Hello! Project.
I will definitely use my experience here and my love for the stage, which has always been essential to me, and use that power to make my dreams come true.

If I can make my dream come true, there may be a day when I can meet you all!
I don't know if it will come true, how long it will take, or anything else, but I'm definitely not afraid to go for the big dream that may be reckless.

I know this is a selfish decision, but I would be happy if I could spend the next six months with you all, cherishing and loving the limited time we have together.

What I want to tell you now is that I just love ANGERME!
I know it's a selfish wish, but I'll be happy if I can graduate happily and cheerfully as ANGERME.

Please look after Kasahara Momona of ANGERME until the end.

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 80511.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Denki » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am

I'm sad. :crying:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: Kasahara Momona to graduate from ANGERME and H!P by the end of this year

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:35 pm

I can see her studying in Korea, because she loves KPOP. She also seems to like traveling and taking photos with her camera.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Juice=Juice Kanazawa Tomoko's reaction

Hello.

It has been announced that Kasahara Momona will graduate from ANGERME and Hello! Project by the end of this year.

Graduating to a new, bigger dream

I was very impressed by the positive and strong presentation and felt a great deal of determination.

It was a strong reminder that age does not matter when it comes to graduation.

I always hope that people will not decide to graduate or give up on their dreams just because they are old enough or because they are too young to graduate.

I've been working as Juice=Juice while being aware of "graduation", but it's a very difficult decision to make. I don't think I'll be able to decide yet.

My own future
The future of the group
The future of the fans

It's not easy to choose the right time, considering all the factors.

Kasahara Momona's writing really conveys her love for ANGERME...

The part about deciding to leave in your teenage years because you love it so much was very piercing!

That's pretty amazing.

Congratulations! I want to tell her right away that I'm so happy for her, but I think it's still too early to tell her.

For now, I can only hope that she will enjoy her remaining time as "Kasahara Momona of ANGERME" until her graduation.

I hope all the fans will spend this limited and precious time with her carefully until the end.

I, too, am grateful for the wonderful days when I can proudly say, "Juice=Juice Kanazawa Tomoko"

I will continue to do my best.
Thank you for your continued support!

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 99155.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:48 am

Celedam wrote:Found a new channel created by a female wota who loves Hello! Project and BABYMETAL. That fits with us here, of course, but what really makes her channel noteworthy is that she also uses it to practice her English. She occasionally speaks English, and she also subtitles most of her videos in English. It's both cute and impressive.

AI shares her thoughts…

Make sure you have CC turned on, because she has switched from hard subs to soft subs.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Next

Return to Hello! Project