Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Marine got a full page in a hometown newspaper.
https://nordot.app/828903090282889216

A few translated highlights from H!O users:

Zeroyon:
- One part of the article mentions Marine's older sister, how she is a H!P fan that introduced Marine to H!P, and convinced her to audition.

CrayZ:
- Wants to become the perfect idol, whether it be in dancing or singing
- She has a high interest in foreign languages (probably due to her time living in Shanghai) so she wants to become an idol who is able to communicate with the world
- Describes herself as someone who is very curious and doesn't really think twice before doing something (which ties in pretty well as to how she found out about the audition ^^;)
- She's also the type to immediately say what's on her mind
- Nagasaki prefecture is known for their tsubaki trees so she feels that it's fate that she got into Tsubaki Factory
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:45 am

Tsubaki Factory Kasai Yuumi had an interview in a local Yamanashi newspaper. She is the first H!P member from Yamanashi prefecture.
https://www.sannichi.co.jp/article/2021/11/19/00543290

https://twitter.com/sannichi/status/1461254598363025408
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:51 am

Amped wrote:
Amped wrote:Limited Edition SP Blu-ray
1. "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / Kasai Yuumi solo
2. Kiiroi Sen no Uchigawa de Narande Omachi Kudasai / Yagi Shiori solo
3. Suki tte Itte yo / Fukuda Marine solo
4. Hatsukoi Cider / Yofuu Runo solo
5. Audition Omnibus footage

He also says that the audition video for the new members of Tsubaki Factory is interesting because it shows footage that has never been shown before. He said Marine's second round audition video was amazing, and the three of them dancing together was fresh!
https://twitter.com/tomohiko24/status/1 ... 7981724674

screenshot of Marine in the second round of the audition
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:03 am

a younger Kasai Yuumi in ad for a Takaratomy sliding knitting machine

a younger Kasai Yuumi in her previous company, Amuse Kids
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.jp/photo ... 2098507522
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:14 am

Tsubaki Factory new members Kasai Yuumi, Yagi Shiori, Fukuda Marine, Yofuu Runo FC event 2021 @ LANDMARK HALL 12.10.21

Asakura Kiki as MC

1st event
MC Intro :
Yagi "There were people who knew about 'yagimeshi' but not about Yagi Shiori. I want people to know more about Yagi Shiori."
Opening Talk : They talked about the recent Tsubaki Factory Christmas event. The new members received mikan as a gift. Yagi Shiori shared the mikan with her seniors.

- "What kind of girl is the new member? Let's get to know her SHOW!": The first corner was a question-and-answer session to get to know the new members better.

Q. What is your favorite season?
Kasai : Summer, because it's my birthday.
Yagi : Autumn, because I have my birthday and it's easy to spend time there.
Fukuda : Winter, because Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
Yofuu : Spring.
*Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring. The answers were unexpectedly well coordinated. Kik was also surprised.

Q. What's currently your favorite thing to do? (My Boom)
Kasai : Sleeping
Yagi : Singing and Cooking
Fukuda : Wearing a scarf to go out. I got it as a birthday present from Ebata Kisaki.
Yofuu : Listening to music. Whenever I have free time, I listen to music with earphones.

Q. If you could do magic, what would you do?
Kasai : Time travel. I'm going to my favorite warring states period.
Yagi :
Fukuda : Make sure you can stop the shallow points of laughter immediately.
Yofuu : Fly in the sky

Q. What is your favorite Tsubaki song?
Kasai :
Yagi : Ishiki takai otome no Dilemma
Fukuda : Seishun Manmannaka
Yofuu : Kanousei no Concerto

Q. What is your favorite pasta?
Kasai : Tarako (spicy cod roe) Spaghetti
Yagi : Chirimen-jako (tiny sardine) and Shiso pasta
Fukuda : Pasta with Tomato and Mozzarella
~ Marin said, "I like Margherita, which is the royal way pizza. You can't go wrong with tomatoes and cheese."
Yofuu : Squid Ink Pasta
~ I saw my mother eating it and it looked good, so I tried it and it was delicious. I recently ate it with Ebata Kisaki, and she asked me to "ee" it (show the black squid ink in her smile), so I did, and she took a picture of me.
OMAKE Question : Who is your favorite senior in Tsubaki?
Kasai : Asakura-san
Yagi : Kishimoto-san
Fukuda : Yamagishi-san
Yofuu : Akiyama-san

- "Match each answers exactly SHOW!" : The next corner was to show how the four of them work in sync together.
~ What does Winter mean to you?
Kasai : Snowboarding
Yagi : Christmas
Fukuda : Snow
Yofuu : Christmas
"Marine-chan just said few minutes ago that Christmas was her favorite time of the year, so I went along with her," said Shiori. Marine-chan's expression was "I totally forgot". LOL
~ Make a pose of the cutest animal in the zoo.
Kasai : Gorilla
Yagi : Yagi
Fukuda : Monkey
Yofuu : Panda
At first glance, Kiki didn't know what the pose was, but when she Yofuu asked, "What pose is that?" Yofuu : "Panda." Kiki : "Oh, a panda."
Shiori said, "I thought everyone would do the goat pose...". In response, Yuumi said, "Shiori said recently that her imitation of a gorilla has gotten better, so I thought I'd make it a gorilla pose. At the request of the audience's applause, Shiori showed a face with puffed up cheeks. "I've recently noticed that my face, with its puffed out cheeks, looks like a gorilla."
~ Which Tsubaki Factory song has the most exciting dance?
They all agreed with "Konya Dake Ukaretakatta"
~ What are Yamagishi Riko's charm points?
Kasai : Eyes
Yagi : Eyes
Fukuda : Glassy eyes
Yofuu : Fair skin

- "Declaration of Determination" corner
Kasai Yuumi : "I want to bring a new wind to Tsubaki." She wants to improv her performance and work hard with her four gen mates. She loves Asakura and Takeuchi's singing voices, so aspires to have voices like them.

Fukuda Marine : After mentioning her usual goals, such as "graduating from high school properly," she said, "I want to make it bloom where I am at." She also introduced the English words "Bloom where God has planted you." She declared that "bloom" does not mean "to succeed" but "to be happy," and she hoped that many people would be happy by working hard in their current environment. It was an inspiring message. She also mentioned that she wanted to make the most of her language skills. Fukuda said that she wanted to make use of her studies in Chinese and English to let people around the world know about Tsubaki.

Yofuu Runo : Looking back on her life from when she was a little girl and loved to sing and dance to when she auditioned to joining Tsubaki, she said she wanted to do what she wanted to do and give back many thanks to those who supported her. "Many people have supported me. Now I want to return the favor little by little. I want to do what I say I will do."
When Asakura asked her what she wanted to do, Yofuu said she wanted to tour the world so that many people in the world could know about her.

Yagi Shiori said that she wanted to work on her singing but also her dancing skills. She also wanted to improve her talk and "Yagimeshi" cooking skills.
Asakura-san said, "Yagimeshi is amazing, isn't it?" Yagi-san said she had an undisclosed menu and that promised to serve sweets to Asakura-san.
Asakura: "Please do your best, chef!

Mini Live
1. Hyomen Choryoku ~Surface Tension~ / Yagi Shiori solo
2. Hitorijme / Fukuda Marine solo
~ During the interlude, Marine did a ballet triple Pirouette rotation.
3. Dakishimerarete Mitai / Yofuu Runo solo
4. My Darling~Do you love me?~ / Kasai Yuumi solo
5. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ / Yagi, Kasai, Fukuda, Yofuu

2nd event

Q. What is your favorite H!P song?
Kasai : Nakimushi Shonen (Buono!). She likes cute songs, but also cool songs too. She wants to sing cool songs someday.
Yagi : Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo (Juice=Juice). "I love Kanazawa-san's part so much!"
Fukuda : Seishun no Hana (Kobushi Factory). "I love Kobushi Factory's singing style and cool performance! The emotions are conveyed in song!"
Yofuu : Koi wa Magnet (Country Girls) "I love how fragile and sad it is!"

5. Koi no UFO Catcher / Yagi, Kasai, Fukuda, Yofuu

https://twitter.com/tsubakifac_uf/statu ... 4654139399

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 84957.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 87228.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 83548.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 85911.html

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 84936.html

video messages

Amped
High Priest

Postby verilian » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:11 am

Amped wrote:Tsubaki Factory new members Kasai Yuumi, Yagi Shiori, Fukuda Marine, Yofuu Runo FC event 2021 @ LANDMARK HALL 12.10.21

Q. What is your favorite season?
Kasai : Summer, because it's my birthday.
Yagi : Autumn, because I have my birthday and it's easy to spend time there.
Fukuda : Winter, because Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
Yofuu : Spring.
*Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring. The answers were unexpectedly well coordinated. Kik was also surprised.

Up-Front doesn't need more seasonal nature-based theme ideas, but. This is a theme waiting to be exploited right here.
verilian
Senior Initiate

Postby Celedam » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:41 pm

Getting to know Yuumi Kasai…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:59 am

^ But why "My Darling" at 1:50? Perhaps because…

Amped wrote:Tsubaki Factory new members Kasai Yuumi, Yagi Shiori, Fukuda Marine, Yofuu Runo FC event 2021 @ LANDMARK HALL 12.10.21

4. My Darling~Do you love me?~ / Kasai Yuumi solo

Also, at the previous FC event in November…

viewtopic.php?p=264327#p264327
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:31 am

Mini Live
1. Hyomen Choryoku ~Surface Tension~ / Yagi Shiori solo

Amped wrote:2. Hitorijme / Fukuda Marine solo
~ During the interlude, Marine did a ballet triple Pirouette rotation.

Amped wrote:3. Dakishimerarete Mitai / Yofuu Runo solo

Amped wrote:4. My Darling~Do you love me?~ / Kasai Yuumi solo

Amped wrote:5. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ / Yagi, Kasai, Fukuda, Yofuu

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Previous

Return to Hello! Project