Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition [RESULTS on 7/7]

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 pm

The two groups will hold a joint audition to find new members for each.

Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition
Official Audition Site

Info
• The first joint audition in Hello! Project, seeking out new members for Juice=Juice and Tsubaki Factory!
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love Juice=Juice! I love Tsubaki Factory! I love Hello! Project! (「Juice=Juice」「つばきファクトリー」が大好き! ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き!)
-- I love singing and dancing! I'm confident in my singing and dancing! (歌を歌うこと、踊ることが大好き! 歌やダンスに自信がある!)
-- I want to make the most of my strengths and special skills! (自分の長所や特技を活かしたい!)
-- I want to find a "new me!" I want to find it! (「新しい私」を探したい!見つけたい!)

Progress
• 2021/01/20 (The joint audition is officially announced in episode #359 of "Hello! Project Station". The site will open 1/22.)
• 2021/01/22 (The official audition site opens. Group promotion videos released.)
• 2021/03/01 (Application submissions officially closed at 10 a.m.)
• 2021/06/30 (Announcement of results reveal on 7/7 through "Hello! Station" on YouTube.)
• 2021/07/07 (Audition winners are revealed on "Hello! Station".)

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted between January 22nd and March 1st at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between 6th grade elementary (approx. 11-12) and 2nd year high school (approx. 16-17) (as of January 22, 2021).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Only those who are able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.
• The final screening may result in "not applicable". We may recommend those with future potential join Hello Pro Kenshuusei. The Kenshuusei are eligible for selection to Hello! Project groups in the future.
• Hello Pro Kenshuusei will be screened for their aptitude through daily training activities.

Audition Results
Spoiler: show
JUICE=JUICE:
• Irie Risa

TSUBAKI FACTORY:
• Kasai Yuumi

• Yagi Shiori

• Fukuda Marin

Audition Promotion
Official Hello! Project Site Announcement
"Hello! Project Station" Group Leaders Announcement
Juice=Juice Audition Promo Video
Tsubaki Factory Audition Promo Video
Oricon Article
Tsubaki Factory Twitter Promo
Twitter Promo Video
Member Promo (Dambara Ruru)
Hello! Project Audition Winner Roundtable Discussion (Kamikokuryo Moe, Nonaka Miki, Hirai Miyo) [Translation: Part 1, Part 2]
Twitter Promo (Kanazawa Tomoko, Asakura Kiki) [Subbed]
Member Interview (Dambara Ruru, Niinuma Kisora)
Instagram Promo Video (Inoue Rei, Tanimoto Ami)
Twitter Promo (Ono Mizuho, Dambara Ruru)
Twitter Promo (Yamagishi Riko, Kudo Yume)
Twitter Promo (Uemura Akari, Akiyama Mao)

Misc.
TBA
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition

Postby JonCC » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Glad COVID hasn't put a stop to these kinds of activities.
A number of Trainees must be quite hopeful.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby B8067HC » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Nice, i didn't expect to be this soon. Join audition (for two groups) maybe the first in their history. But overall i'm so happy.

For Tsubaki Factory: they soon will fill the hole left by Risamaru, to reinforce the current lineup. It means, the Tsubaki-Factory will continue as a "generational group"
For Juice=Juice: I guess the Karin graduation (and ReiRei's addition) didn't stop them to add new members. Actually i'm little worried about Tomoko, she's coming into the psychological age of idol this 2021 (she will turn 26)
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm

It’s clear for Juice that Tomoko and probably Sayuki aren’t long for graduation so I suspect they want to find suitable singers that quite frankly aren’t in the Kenshuusei lineup right now.

I’m surprised Tsubaki is actually going to maintain as a group and not dissolve like Kobushi which makes me wonder why they didn’t just add Rei into the fold and instead put her in Juice?

I’m all sorts of confused about Tsubaki to be honest.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: Hello! Project Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory New Member Joint Audition

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:03 pm

I love auditions, but I was kind of hoping Tsubaki would just dissolve like Kobushi. Oh well, I know I'll be fine with the additions no matter what. I'm excited to see who will join and if any KSS make it.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:33 pm

I don't know about tsubaki, but in kobushi's case apparently management talked with them after the 3 left, and they brought up new members as an option. The remaining five said they really didn't want to, though, so they got a year? or six months or something to prove that they'll be fine as five and they proved it.
They also considered adding members to the group after everyone leaving, and just have Rei and a bunch of newbies, but as Rei didn't want that, they didn't.

So, I'm assuming that they talked to the girls and they were okay with it lol
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:56 pm

Tsubaki factory makes sense although personally I feel that the timing seems way too soon :/ Risa only left just last month and honestly I feel like this audition is merely there to replace her :/

I was about to say the Juice Juice audition doesn’t make sense since we just got the addition of Rei last year and Yume & Riai the year before but then Shabranikuduu mentioned Tomoko and Sayuki and I guess that does makes sense... if that is truely the case then damn... I was beginning to like Sayuki’s vocals :sad:
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:22 am

This came out of nowhere. Tsubaki members are getting older I get it, but this is way too soon since Ogata just left. But it's good they are open minded to letting new members in. Tsubaki is still pretty strong in their relationship. On her blog, Niinuma Kisora says she loves the group and Tsubaki members love being together.

Tomoko seems to want to ease the members minds about the group's age gap, since she is turning 26.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Doraleous » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:06 am

Let's go beiby, this is exciting, and bah gawd I needed some exciting stuff after all this Balad thing.
Doraleous
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:07 am

I pretty much expected it for Tsubaki. :lol: As far as Juice=Juice goes, I wish they had waited until Reirei had at least a couple of singles with them under her belt. :|
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Next

Return to Hello! Project