[3/3] BEYOOOOONDS 2nd Single "Gekikara LOVE / Now Now Ningen (NNN) / Konna Hazujanakatta!"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[3/3] BEYOOOOONDS 2nd Single "Gekikara LOVE / Now Now Ningen (NNN) / Konna Hazujanakatta!"

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:49 am

BEYOOOOONDS drop a Christmas present announcement. Their 2nd single is a Triple A-side "Gekikara LOVE / Now Now Ningen (NNN) / Konna Hazujanakatta!) (激辛LOVE/Now Now Ningen/こんなハズジャナカッター!), and will be released on March 3rd, 2021. It will be 1 year and 7 months since their 1st single.
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7608/

The new single also includes Vitamin ME as an additional track and new unit songs :
"Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi" (二年前の横浜駅西口) (The Yokohama Station West Exit Two Years Ago) / CHICA#TETSU
"Yabai Koi no Yaiba" (ヤバイ恋の刃) (Dangerous Blade of Love) / Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
"Watashi to Odori nasai" (ワタシと踊りなさい) (Dance With Me) / Hirai, Kobayashi, Satoyoshi

This single will have a total of 7 songs!

Today, BEYOOOOONDS performed their cool song "Now Now Ningen" (confirmed NNN for short) on Premier Seat.
"Now Now Ningen"
Lyrics by Kodama Ameko, Composition and Arranged by Hoshibe Sho
BEYOOOOONDS members call this the "New normal" message song

Gekikara LOVE (Super Spicy LOVE)
Lyrics by Hoshibe Sho, Composition by Barry Blue / Paul Greedus, Arranged by Okubo Kaoru
- Another cover of a western song : "Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love)" (1982) by Toto Coelo

Konna Hazujanakatta! (It's not supposed to be like this!)
Lyrics by Hoshibe Sho, Nozawa Toru, Composition and Arranged by Hoshibe Sho, Strings Arrangement by Kimura Crusher

Promo shot for the new single

details of each song
Hello! Project's 12-member idol group BEYOOOOONDS will be releasing their second single "Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!" (song order undecided).

On "Hello! Project presents...Premier seat BEYOOOOONDS premium", a live program broadcasted on the video distribution service Hikari TV and dTV channel, they performed the new song "Now Now Ningen" for the first time.

"Now Now Ningen" or "NNN" for short is a powerful message song about the new normal and the bright future that everyone is waiting for. The song is a dance tune that changes from a reggae style to an electro tune, and the highlight of the song is the "N dance" in the chorus and the performance of the human letters "人" and "間".

"Gekikara LOVE" is the second cover of Western music, following "Go Waist" from the debut single. The original song, "Dracula's Tango (Sucker For Your Love)" (1982) by Toto Coelo, an English female vocal group, is turned into a spicy love song with a touch of the recent hot sauce boom. Momohime's talk box is also worth watching.

"Konna Hazujanakatta!" is a self-deprecating (critisizing themselves in a light-hearted way) and affirming song about the struggles of the BEYOOOOONDS members, who have made their debut as idols through the activities and auditions of the Hello Pro Trainees, but for some reason, all they get to do are skits, quick dress changes, boot camps, and other crazy songs. The song is both self-deprecating and positive, with comical choreography by Japanese comedian and choreographer "Michael Tanuyama Kazumasa Koura aka 'Imoaraizaka Kakaricho".

In addition, "Vitamin ME," which was released in April as a collaboration project with Kagome Project and has received more than 2.36 million views on its YouTube channel, was made into a sound source.

The third song in the station name series by CHICA#TETSU, a unit consisting of Ichioka Reina, Shimakura Rika, Nishida Shiori, and Eguchi Saya, "Ninenmae no Yokohama Eki Nishiguchi" (Yokohama Station West Exit Two Years Ago) is a love song set in Yokohama Station (named by railway fans as "Japan's Sagrada Familia" after a Spanish cathedral, since both of them were constantly being under construction for decades). This is a "Setsuna song" full of 80's city pop feeling.

Takase Kurumi, Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, Okamura Minami, and Kiyono Momohime's unit Ame-no-Mori Kawa Umi's new song "Yabai Koi no Yaiba" is a passionate and burning love song about falling in love with a spirited creator and a clear-headed IT man in GS style

The new song "Watashi to Odori nasai" by Hirai Miyo, Kobayashi Honoka, and Satoyoshi Utano is a mysterious tune featuring "nice," "future," and "air". The honky-tonk piano played by Kobayashi, an active music student, is also a highlight of the song.

Member comments :
"Now Now Ningen"
Takase Kurumi
This is a message song for the New Normal that sticks in your heart because it's now (Now)!
Maeda Kokoro
It's a song that makes you feel the bright future, and I hope the power of BEYOOOOONDS can bring energy to many people.

"Gekikara LOVE"
Kiyono Momohime
It's a buzzing electronic song! Don't miss the talkbox at the beginning!
Kobayashi Honoka
This is an addictive song with a cast that is typical of BEYOOOOONDS, but sung in a cool and spicy way.
Hirai Miyo
It's not all sweet in the world, but if you add a bit of spiciness, you'll be happy. It is a work that adds a stroke to the hearts of tired people!

"Konna Hazujanakatta!"
Shimakura Rika
This is a song that will cheer you up when you listen to it. (laughs), that song, that gag... Anyway, it's a song full of various stories that will cheer you up when you listen to it.
Yamazaki Yuhane
The song says, "It wasn't supposed to be like this," but I'm glad it's for BEYOOOOONDS! It's a song that makes you feel like you're in the right place at the right time. It's a song that fully expresses who we are now!

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2180406/
https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000194538

There will be 7 Editions
Limited Edition (CD+DVD) A, B, C and Special Vitamin Edition (for VITAMIN ME) : Music Video+Dance shot Ver. for each edition
Normal Edition (Trading Card + Additional tracks) A, B, C

They are scheduled to have release events along Fortune music events. There are no plans yet to have mini lives until they now the situation.

Upfront Staff :"Have a Merry Christmas"
http://www.helloproject.com/news/12702/
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [3/3] BEYOOOOONDS 2nd Single "Now Now Ningen (NNN) / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!"

Postby koregaboku » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:47 am

Wow.

And I get it's being billed as a "single" but three a-sides+Vitamin Me+three new unit songs= 7 songs?!

It's basically a mini album!

Damn!!
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Re: [3/3] BEYOOOOONDS 2nd Single "Now Now Ningen (NNN) / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!"

Postby Moh » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:54 am

NICE. The song descriptions have my full attention.

I like the chorus for NNN but the verses aren't grabbing me. Maybe the MV will change my mind. :lol:

Here's the original version of Dracula's Tango:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Sohee » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:00 pm

Exciting!! :w00t:
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:04 pm

I wonder if they mean "honky tonk" as in similar to that style, or did they actually have her play a tack piano or something? Either way, southern side of me says yes ma'am.

And bonus for me, turns out I'm genuinely in love with that "Dracula's Tango" song they're covering. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:04 am

Kiyono Momohime's short story about her talk box part in "Gekikara LOVE"

And the story I want to tell you today is "Gekikara LOVE"

Talk Box

I actually recorded this in the summer...
(It's strange that it feels so long ago...)

Do you remember SoloFest?

We had a recording session right around the same time as the Solo Fest, and we didn't have a talk box for the first sound.

The director and staff who were watching me at SoloFest said, "Why don't you do a talk box?"
They suggested it, and then I had a chat with Hoshibe-san.

So, it actually happened...!
Oh my god!
I was so surprised and happy to hear it!!!!

I wish I could tell you more about this story!
I'll talk about it again when it is released.

I've only talked about it briefly today, but this is what happened.

Talkbox - I'm so happy!

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entr ... 55229.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Early Promotion events

BEYOOOOONDS will have online individual talk events for their new single with the service app WithLIVE. These events will be their first online talk events that goes on for about two months (January to February 2021). In the event, you can make a one-on-one video call with a member of your choice. The duration of each call is 45 seconds (1 serial code) but you have only 30 seconds to talk to them (staff will warn you when the call starts). Requirements to participate is you must be a Lawson WEB member, have a serial code given when you pre-order the single, and have the WithLIVE app.

January schedule : 1/17, 1/20, 1/23, 1/29
February schedule : to be announced

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... fdf6e32c60
Amped
High Priest

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Only 30 seconds? Exactly How much could a fan or the Beyoooonds members can get out of a 30 seconds conversation? :blink: :blink:
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:36 pm

It's longer than you get when you go to a handshake event so that's a win for fans :lol:
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:33 pm

That's what I was thinking too; based on the way people have talked about it over the years, it seems handshakes are like 5 seconds long before you're being shuffled along by security. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Next

Return to Hello! Project