Ogata Risa Thread: 1st album "montage" [6/19]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Ogata Risa Thread: 1st album "montage" [6/19]

Postby Solarblade » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:20 am

Not sure where to put this but....

http://helloproject.com/news/12450/

Risamaru has been put on indefinite hiatus and confirmed on the rumors

As always, thank you for supporting Tsubaki Factory.

Regarding member Ogata Risa, for the time being, she will be taking a break from her activities.

Earlier, a situation that went against Hello!Project rules came to light, and Ogata herself acknowledged that it was true.
She proposed that she should refrain from participating in her activities, and so, taking into account the feelings of the other members, we decided that it would be best for Ogata to set aside some time for now to suspend her activities. By all rights, it seems she was using SNS as a sort of diary that not just anyone could see, but there were things written that were driven by her emotions at the time that included some subjective assumptions. Still, complaining is something that everyone does.

Ogata herself is doing some serious reflection on this incident. We want her to use this as a lesson, to take this time of suspension as a way to reflect on herself, and we as a company will support her by keeping close to her feelings. Additionally, after verifying what has happened here, we are of the opinion that we will make the best of this from here on.

I believe that all of the fans as well as others it may concern will be shocked by this sudden announcement.

I apologize for causing any worry or inconvenience.

I would appreciate your understanding and acceptance.

I humbly ask for your support for Ogata Risa as well as the other members going forward.

UP-FRONT PROMOTION

Representative Director Nishiguchi Takeshi

To Everyone, from Ogata Risa

As always, thank you for your warm support.

Now, because of my own immature actions, I have caused you all to worry and be troubled, and for that I apologize. There is no mistake that the subject of the controversy is all what I wrote. However, regarding the content, what was written were my selfish, subjective impressions, and there were many things that were factually incorrect. 

The responsibility for causing confusion is all mine, so for the time being, I will be refraining from activities, and in this time I will be reflecting on myself, and I will humbly do my best to grow as a person.

Please continue to support Tsubaki Factory.

Ogata Risa

Translated by Lurkette on H!O
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:42 am

For anyone who hasn't been following the rumors and doesn't know what this is about, here are the key parts…

[i]t seems she was using SNS as a sort of diary that not just anyone could see, but there were things written that were driven by her emotions at the time that included some subjective assumptions.

…and…

There is no mistake that the subject of the controversy is all what I wrote. However, regarding the content, what was written were my selfish, subjective impressions, and there were many things that were factually incorrect.

TL;DR: Bad feelings posted online got leaked and caused drama. The details are mostly irrelevant, but if you just can't stop yourself, go to her member thread on H!O.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:47 am

Celedam wrote:TL;DR: Bad feelings posted online got leaked and caused drama. The details are mostly irrelevant, but if you just can't stop yourself, go to her member thread on H!O.

Just a few things that came out of this when her SNS leaked:

-She went out during COVID lockdown.
-She claims none of the members like each other.
-Saori has a new boyfriend.
-Kiki faked her hernia to get a manager fired.

That last one. :crazy:

This is very bad for her and yet interestingly they still merely put her on hiatus. Back in the 'old days' she'd have been out the door immediately.
It may end up becoming that if Oota Haruka's increasingly long hiatus is anything to go by.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:49 am

Bruh. Please keep leave that crap on H!O. We don't need it here as well. It's basically the plot of Mean Girls, and it's just as stupid when you actually take a moment to think about it.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Solarblade » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:52 am

JonCC wrote:
Celedam wrote:TL;DR: Bad feelings posted online got leaked and caused drama. The details are mostly irrelevant, but if you just can't stop yourself, go to her member thread on H!O.

Just a few things that came out of this when her SNS leaked:

-She went out during COVID lockdown.
-She claims none of the members like each other.
-Saori has a new boyfriend.
-Kiki faked her hernia to get a manager fired.

That last one. :crazy:

This is very bad for her and yet interestingly they still merely put her on hiatus. Back in the 'old days' she'd have been out the door immediately.
It may end up becoming that if Oota Haruka's increasingly long hiatus is anything to go by.

Yeah i feel like if the members dont like each other, thats kind of alarming that its just now we are hearing bout it now
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby JonCC » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 am

What's interesting also is this would have likely blown over had they simply not reacted.
She could have been reprimanded without public attention, an internal H!P matter not to reach the press.

But they proactively came out with the news and it's hurting them financially: they're already issuing refunds for all the release events involving her.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Jessi » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:09 am

Content aside, it’s pretty poor judgement for her to create anything that had even a possibility of being leaked. (Why doesn’t anyone buy notebooks and just write their thoughts down on paper?) If they don’t let her back in I wouldn’t be surprised. This really doesn’t reflect well on her or the group. While I know the girls are human beings and logically they must not all get along as perfectly as they appear to be, even glancing at the above rumors puts a bad taste in my mouth. I honestly could do without that information.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:10 am

Jessi wrote:(Why doesn’t anyone buy notebooks and just write their thoughts down on paper?)

I was about to say exactly the same thing. :thumbs-up:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Zunu » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:16 am

Her apology seems a necessary step to me. Sure they could've squashed the matter privately. The problem is that the internal damage doesn't go away so easily. According to the above she spilled the tea on two of her teammates. Who will want to trust her or work with her? They're taking public action to show that they care about the feelings of the members. Their secrets were publicly divulged -- the consequences are public punishment.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby B8067HC » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:30 am

My gosh, this is the worst thing that happened to TF. Leaked information about Internal things, not only affecting the relationship between members, but to fans. It's like stab in the back. Things will likely different from now on. Hope TF will be OK after this.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Next

Return to Hello! Project