Ogata Risa Thread: 1st album "montage" [6/19]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:45 am

Ogata Risa is my favorite Tsubaki Factory member. I am not happy that Upfront caved to a bunch of 5ch anti-H!P bitches. Fuck-off

Amped
High Priest

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:41 am

koregaboku wrote:So, I'll be transparent with my bias but I think Chii-chan is visually stunning and possibly the prettiest MM. member (Maria is gorgeous as well but IMO in a very "idol"-ish way that I'm too lazy to articulate right now) but does her looks remind anyone of Nacchi?

I think Chii-chan fits really well into the "kokuminteki bijo" description (national beauty) that was attributed to Nacchi a lot.

Oh, totally. Chii-chan is 100% the prettiest member of H!P in my opinion.
Second to Reina, who whenever she posts pictures on instagram makes me double take.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby koregaboku » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:51 am

Zunu wrote:Her apology seems a necessary step to me. Sure they could've squashed the matter privately. The problem is that the internal damage doesn't go away so easily. According to the above she spilled the tea on two of her teammates. Who will want to trust her or work with her? They're taking public action to show that they care about the feelings of the members. Their secrets were publicly divulged -- the consequences are public punishment.

Oh wow. I decided not to quote what she wrote but here are my two pennies-

Risa is rather known to be on the introverted end of the spectrum, right? I could see some of the musings to be the thoughts of overthinking in addition to her perception of things from an introverted lens.

The Kiki thing though... Whether true or not, I laughed out loud. There was something about her that I wasn't able to quite place until now but I think I finally got it- she gives major HBIC vibes and this would be a total HBIC move.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Zunu » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:02 am

Jessi wrote:(Why doesn’t anyone buy notebooks and just write their thoughts down on paper?)

koregaboku wrote:Risa is rather known to be on the introverted end of the spectrum, right? I could see some of the musings to be the thoughts of overthinking in addition to her perception of things from an introverted lens.

When I was a kid I read this book called "Harriet the Spy." It was also a movie at one point.

Anyway, the titular Harriet was an smart, introverted kid who put all her uncovered dirt and musings into a private notebook she carried around, including little snarky observations about her closest friends. Of course someone eventually found that book. Hijinks ensued. :think:

Which leads me to think that if the movie were ever made again, instead of a notebook she would have an anonymous Twitter or something. :wait:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Jessi » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:33 am

Amped wrote:I am not happy that Upfront caved to a bunch of 5ch anti-H!P bitches. Fuck-off

I don’t want to continue this conversation for too much longer, but if I were a member of Tsubaki and found out that my fellow member had these thoughts, regardless of how it was leaked, I would be very very much upset. I highly doubt that the other members are unaware that this happened and therefore it’s reasonable to assume that some point after the leak came out that someone internal to the group may have approached management about it. In that case, it is imperative that they react. This isn’t a rumor about Risamaru having a boyfriend, or something else that would affect no one but herself, she made seriously inflammatory remarks about her group members and management themselves. It’s certainly worth addressing, but I almost wonder if they should have just silently let her go without bringing too much attention to the actual reasonings why.

Also while I am sympathetic to Risa, I also want to consider the feelings of the other members who are hurting from this leak. These are statements that they did not make and that may still end up publicly hurting them and that’s very much unfair. Letting Risa’s actions slide in a way would negate the feelings of the other girls and I think that needs to be taken into account.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 am

What was done is done. I just really really hope that Ogata and the members get the mental health support that they need. This is a blunder driven by stress and depression. She needs help more than punishment.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby resop2 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:27 am

I have rarely cared much for Tsubaki Factory, but this is really something! Having one of their members turn heel? I would be really interested if this was just a thirty day suspension and then they made a couple of DVD magazines of the rest of the group either being mean, uncomfortable, snarky, or sympathetic to Risamaru.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Sohee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:51 am

aerosuffly wrote:I just really really hope that Ogata and the members get the mental health support that they need.

This, really. Risa clearly isn't feeling alright and the other members def would need some kind of support from this, as well.
Considering how many celebrity suicides we've had in Japan this year, I'd hope that UF (who are usually pretty good at these things) make sure to look after their girls during trying times (as well as "normal times" tbh).

This isn't something that can't be overcome with proper reflection and talking through things and stuff, high school/college drama happens everywhere and while this is a bit more serious than that, it's basically rooted in similar things, I'd say. The question is if they will talk things through.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby B8067HC » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:35 am

Even I’m rooting for her, this kind of act is unacceptable. Complaining your office about the treatment, while in other hand many of young Kenshuusei dreamt to debuting.

And the worst thing about complaining your comrade, the case may solve now (put on indefinite hiatus), but the perception and image will not erased. I’m afraid of the group’s conditions, since they’re still promoting the new single.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Tsubaki Factory Yamagishi Riko blogs a formal statement on Ogata Risa
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 76033.html

Tsubaki Factory Kishimoto Yumeno posted a blog titled "Aibo" (Partner), referring to her best friend Ogata Risa.

I am so sorry to everyone who loves and supports Risamaru and Tsubaki Factory.

I'm sure there will be a lot of emotions, feelings and speculation...
Let me speak a little of my mind here.

The things you said, Mr. Nishiguchi (Upfront Rep.)
Complaining is something we all do.
And, I'm like that too.
Even the best friends I love, no matter how much I love them, have aspects I don't like, or when I'm pissed off, I'm pissed off to the point of being pissed off, and when I get emotional, I hate them, even if it's only temporarily.
And even family members can have their own dislikes!
You may talk about it to someone else.

But you're just in the wrong place for that.
I learned that with you this time!
Even if you say it's just for the sake of it, you're going to confuse and worry a lot of people with that.

Risamaru and I are similar in that we're both greedy for the things we like to do... Back in our indie days, I was like, "If I get a lot of song splits for a new song, let's go to the salad bar! I promised her that I would.
I'm always somewhat conscious of this when I'm recording and talking.
I'm good with strong songs, and my talk has a lot of momentum and energy, and there's a lot of masculine aspects to it.
Risamaru's specialty is soft music, and she brings it all together and pulls it together in her talk, and she's full of femininity.
It's like one of you has something that the other one doesn't have.
It's like we bring out the best in each other because we have each other, or so I think.
Risamaru is a very important person for me.

I may have misled you all, or misled you in some way, and I don't blame you for doing so, but...

Anyone who has seen us so far will understand.
This is how the two of us are.

When the two of us went to the Fuji Q
The finest funny face photo I could get on the roller coaster ride many times that day is my standby screen.

Risamaru is reflecting on it a lot right now.
I have a lot to reflect on too.

I'm over 20 years old now, and as an adult, I'm going to face up to the things in front of me and move forward with a positive attitude.
I hope you will continue to support us.

Kishimoto's favorite moment with Ogata
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 72933.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project