Miyamoto Karin: 2nd album "Spancall" [5/22]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Miyamoto Karin to Graduate H!P/Juice=Juice in June, Become Soloist, staying in Up-Front

Postby Sohee » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:30 am

I'm excited to see what she will do. While I really really like Karin, I'm not that sad about this... probably because of how much sense it makes and how positive she sounds. And we know she'll stay in UF and she already has things planned.
I'll miss her in H!P but I'm super excited for fall, now. :D
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Re: Miyamoto Karin to Graduate H!P/Juice=Juice in June, Become Soloist, staying in Up-Front

Postby Zunu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Too bad. Karin’s clear, vibratoless timbre provided a nice counterbalance to the more show-off-y elements of J=J. She’ll be missed for that alone. I doubt that that the group would ever have come into existence in the first place without her serving as anchor.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby yumepin » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:09 pm

Saw a lot of people upset about this, and just the crazy amount of graduations happening in what's only the first half of 2020. I'm going to miss her, she's my favorite J=J member (which I never even expected when they first debuted!). I'll definitely support her solo career, and can't wait to see if she continues playing guitar. Her doing her own thing on the side like interior and DIY sounds cool too, good for her.

Though I honestly feel pretty upset about it too. I like her position in J=J, vocal and character wise. This is going to be tough... best of luck to J=J, Karin and also to everyone being effected by these graduations. As fans we joke around here and there but I genuinely hope y'all and others will fare well :heart:
✾: 岸本ゆめの εїз: 橋迫鈴 ❦: 松永里愛 ∞: 島倉りか, 山﨑夢羽 ☁: 横山玲奈 ★: 北原もも 研修生: 松原ユリヤ, 平山遊季 ♥: 工藤遥, 福田花音

コンクリートの向こう側へ
yumepin
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 岸本ゆめの

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Announced on Hello! Station

Miyamoto Karin's graduation date is set for June 3rd at the brand new Tokyo Garden Theater, set to open in May 2020.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 0d58d7dd18

Tokyo Garden Theater hall concept art
https://www.bellesalle.co.jp/ariake_eve ... r/hall.php
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:56 am

Amped wrote:Miyamoto Karin will be a guest on Idol Mou Iccho Plus, 4/5 and 4/12
http://www.helloproject.com/media/tv/#juicejuice

Geinou Mou Iccho special talk 4.5.20 - Guest Miyamoto Karin talks about her graduation. Guest TV announcer Hironaka Ayaka is an H!P fan.

This was recorded in March
https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... 84237.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Short comments from Karin about her graduation.

Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:35 am

Geinou Mou Iccho special talk 4.12.20 - TV announcer / H!P wota Hironaka Ayaka is suddenly given a chance interview Miyamoto Karin alone. She was a nervous wreck.

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Amped wrote:She was a nervous wreck.

Coming down from that high…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby HaruKaze » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:51 pm

The new graduation date has finally been released. Karin announced it in her blog. Karin will graduate December 10th at Nippon Budokan. The concert name is Juice = Juice Concert 2020 ~ Continuing STORY ~ Karin Miyamoto Graduation Special.

https://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/e ... um=twitter

Musubu will graduate one day earlier. Her graduation concert is at Budoukan as well.
HaruKaze
Senior Initiate

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project