Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/20] ANGERME 27th Single "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY" (order undecided)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Amped wrote:Promotion Events

10/13 *Nationwide Handshake events in Major cities + Members hometowns*

ANGERME New Single event titled "ANGERME Ichinichi Tencho 2019 Aki" (ANGERME One Day Store Manager 2019 Autumn) in various locations.

This was a popular event done back in the Autumn of 2016, and they are bringing it back for the release of this single. Each member will be CD store managers for a day. Only those who pre-ordered the CD single in store will receive the one day store manager's "member's original reservation stamp" and can participate in the handshake. There is no talk or performance.

On the day of the event, you can put on the apron of each store, put a name tag, and they will welcome you with a rare appearance of the manager of the day. Please feel free to join them.

Event schedule

Kumamoto prefecture :
Kamikokuryo Moe, Oota Haruka, Ise Layla
AEON Kumamoto Chuo @ 10:15am

Kochi prefecture :
Kawamura Ayano, Hashisako Rin
AEON MALL Kochi @ 10:30am

Saitama prefecture :
Takeuchi Akari, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako
Omiya ARCHE @ 10:45am

Hiroshima prefecture :
Nakanishi Kana, Kasahara Momona, Funaki Musubu
Tower Records Hiroshima @ 11am

~~~~~~

Fukuoka prefecture :
Tower Records Fukuoka @ 12:45pm

Miyagi prefecture :
Takeuchi Akari, Murota Mizuki, Sasaki Rikako
Sendai E-beanS @ 2:20pm

Hyogo prefecture :
HMV Sannomiya @ 2:30pm

Aichi prefecture :
AEON MALL Tokoname @ 4pm

Hokkaido prefecture :
Tower Records Sapporo @ 6:45pm

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 2f15e08d92

Kamikokuryo Moe, Oota Haruka, and Ise Layla are traveling from the south end of the country to the north end.

Kawamuu made a visual
https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 96746.html

Re: [11/20] ANGERME 27th Single "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY" (order undecided)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:32 pm

Early Promotion event

ANGERME New Single mini live and handshake event @ Kobe Harborland (Hyogo) 10.6.19

Murota Mizuki is not feeling and will be absent for today's events.

1st event 12:30pm
1. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi
MC intro - The members wore their "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi" outfits for the first time. Hashisako Rin says wearing the black and white outfits look very cool, and matches the song.
- Oota Haruka says "Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY" is a Tsunku written and composed song, a song that is unlike an ANGERME song. It is a very dark but cool song. All the members start to emphasize the word "dark" and give serious looks at the audience.
- ANGERME members start singing Happy Birthday to Hashisako Rin-chan
- Janken corner
2. Majokko Megu-chan
MC - Nakanishi Kana : "I'll be glad if you came to my graduation concert at Toyosu PIT"
3. 46okunen LOVE

Kawamura takes over Katsuta's line "mattou ni kurashite iku"

2nd event 3pm

MC - Takechan says filming for the MV for "Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY" is finished and it is really cool. She was surprised that this is the first MV they shot to start the new ANGERME system. They can't say much until the information ban has been lifted. In the meantime, Takeuchi says "The dance club is doing their best. Me (Takeuchi), Sasaki, Funaki, Murota are working hard in the dance club, and I hope you look forward to it."
2. Dondengaeshi
MC
3. 46okunen LOVE

3rd event 5:30pm

MC
2. Taiki Bansei (Kamikokuryo sang Murota's lines)
MC
3. 46okunen LOVE

=====

Nakanishi Kana and Oota Haruka will be guests on HOT WAVE, airs 11/10
https://twitter.com/music_teletama/stat ... 3556971520

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Amped wrote:ANGERME New Single event titled "ANGERME Ichinichi Tencho 2019 Aki" (ANGERME One Day Store Manager 2019 Autumn) in various locations.

Event schedule

Kumamoto prefecture :
AEON Kumamoto Chuo @ 10:15am

Fukuoka prefecture :
Tower Records Fukuoka @ 12:45pm

Kochi prefecture :
AEON MALL Kochi @ 10:30am

Hiroshima prefecture :
Tower Records Hiroshima @ 11am

Due to a violent and super typhoon no. 19 approaching Japan this weekend, 4 of ANGERME's One Day Store Manager 2019 Autumn events on October 13th (Sunday) will be cancelled : Kumamoto, Fukuoka, Kochi, and Hiroshima.

They apologize to everyone who was looking forward to it. The other events and venues will go on as scheduled. They will inform if there is a change.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/11094/

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 pm

It's unfortunate, but staff have decided to cancel all 9 of the "ANGERME One Day Store Manager 2019 Autumn" scheduled events on 10/13 due to the super typhoon.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/11113/
https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 22935.html

Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:07 pm

from ANGERME's radio show yesterday

Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (short radio preview)

The new ANGERME

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Profile pictures updated!
http://www.helloproject.com/angerme/profile/

Spoiler: show

Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:42 am

All the houndstooth reminds me of "Romance no Tochuu". :lol:

I hope this isn't Funaki's last single, too... :(

Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 am

They have 5 months, so I imagine they'll have time to get another single out for her.

Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:09 am

I'm assuming they'll be another single between now and then too.

If not this one single becomes the grad single/final release for Katsuta, Nakanishi, AND Funaki.

I expect a release sometime between this and maybe a month after Funaki's grad. Since they gave Rina a grad song I fully expect one for Kana and Funaki.

Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:10 am

You can have cool outfits without it strictly being black and white.
Does management not realise this?

Kobushi, Morning Musume, Tsubaki, Airi, Beyooonds and now Anju have all had B/W single outfits this year.
It's just not as exciting after a while.

Their outfits at TIF this year were super cool without it being B/W. I'm so sick of management sticking to just B/W for cool outfits on singles.
Post a reply