Katsuta Rina of ANGERME to graduate on 9/25

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

also see: Koharu post-Kirarin

Postby Zunu » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:40 am

^^ To me Katsuta was her generation’s Mikitty.

I feel like every generation needs a solidly dgaf member. :mikihead:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Re: Katsuta Rina of ANGERME to graduate on 9/25

Postby Jessi » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:20 am

I had never cared for s/mileages second gen. I eventually became a huge fan of Meimei, but even then once 3rd gen joined she was overshadowed. I don’t dislike them, but every other girl in the group who has joined since them has just been much more interesting.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:16 pm

hmmm- You know, I always saw Ikuta graduating before Katsuta lol
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby koregaboku » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Jessi wrote:I had never cared for s/mileages second gen. I eventually became a huge fan of Meimei, but even then once 3rd gen joined she was overshadowed. I don’t dislike them, but every other girl in the group who has joined since them has just been much more interesting.

I agree and I would assign blame to UF*. I don't think S/mileage was meant to be a generational group and that 2nd gen was a last minute reaction to the unexpected desire of both Saki and Yuuka leaving.

For the longest time, even after they became "full" members, it felt like Ayaka and Kanon feat. 2nd gen and that really hurt the appearance of the group.

2nd gen, as far as I can tell, made the best of a bad hand but by the time it felt like S/mileage/Angerme got their bearings, the newer generations overshadowed 2nd gen.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 pm

koregaboku wrote:
Jessi wrote:I had never cared for s/mileages second gen. I eventually became a huge fan of Meimei, but even then once 3rd gen joined she was overshadowed. I don’t dislike them, but every other girl in the group who has joined since them has just been much more interesting.

I agree and I would assign blame to UF*. I don't think S/mileage was meant to be a generational group and that 2nd gen was a last minute reaction to the unexpected desire of both Saki and Yuuka leaving.

For the longest time, even after they became "full" members, it felt like Ayaka and Kanon feat. 2nd gen and that really hurt the appearance of the group.

2nd gen, as far as I can tell, made the best of a bad hand but by the time it felt like S/mileage/Angerme got their bearings, the newer generations overshadowed 2nd gen.

It was more like
Kanon, Meimi, Ayaka and Akari, Rina and Kana were more in the background
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:48 pm

I mean eventually it became that Kanon and Meimei were the strongest two vocals in the group. I sort of enjoyed them then... it was around Yattaruchan which is still my fav 6nin s/mileages song. They also had a really good album around then, but yeah just as I was starting to like 6nin, they added 3rd gen and became Angerme and was much better for it.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Katsuta Rina announced that she is a releasing her own Mook book that includes photos from her "mina" fashion magazine shoots that have already been published and also mina shoots she is currently working on right now with Angerme members. Release is 9/25. Pre-orders on Amazon start 8/20.
https://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry ... 53216.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:42 pm

I love it when members get to release specialized books, like Wada's art appreciation books. This is great.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Katsuta Rina's mook book is titled "ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia -- Katsuta Rina Henshu-cho to 12nin no ANGERME" (Katsuta Rina Editor-in-chief and 12 member ANGERME). Release is 9/25, Published by SHUFUNOTOMO.

The fashion leader of "Hello! Project", Angerme Katsuta Rina. A fashion book that summarizes her shoots that has been serialized so far in the magazine mina. It is the first step to fulfilling the dream of fashion work before she graduates in September.

The title and logo, as well as editing, styling, hair and make-up, filming, etc., have been self-produced by her.

All 12 members ANGERME members appear including Wada Ayaka.

http://www.helloproject.com/release/book/UPBK-0499/

She just finished another photoshoot for mina magazine with Oota Haruka, Ise Layla, and Hashisako Rin.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:46 am

"ANGERME RINA FASHION TOOL Petunia -- Katsuta Rina Henshu-cho to 12nin no ANGERME" sample photos
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4074373467/

Amazon Limited Edition sample photo
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4074404664/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project