Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Random Thread ~Usagi-Chan ☮ Tūsurī~

Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:47 am

This is the time of year when I'm torn between wanting to:
  1. Do several dozen sort-of-constructive-but-sort-of-time-wasting things,
  2. Avoid all major responsibilities, and
  3. Do absolutely nothing useful.

(Although to be fair, that's pretty much my year-round ADHD behavior. XD )

Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:01 pm

^ Somebody come organize my screenshot directory :crazy:

edit: huh weird ad was put in my link to copy by ibb.co :x
Last edited by Spaghetti-Western on Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:19 pm

I used to have a directory on my work computer named "Dump here and forget" - but I kept on using just about everywhere else for ad hoc "dump and forget" stuff, so it didn't really work. XD

Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:13 am

This is floating around. A Song of the Year poll.

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:35 am

^ They left out "Mikan ('23 Ver.)" :cry:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:01 am

Vintage Shopping in Tokyo

Flea Market in Tokyo

Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:14 am

^ I love Nakano Broadway so much! Definitely one of the places I'll go when I eventually get back to Tokyo, though it won't be as good now that the TRIO shops with their second-hand idol goods have left Nakano. I'll have to visit their new digs in Akiba and Harajuku.

The last time I was in Japan (2015), I went to Nakano twice, and at the shops in and around Nakano Broadway I bought a total of 54 CDs (one with a card autographed by Takeuchi Akari), three 7-inch vinyl singles, five idol photobooks, three Nadeshico Rin art books, the Alo-Hello! 2 Niigaki Risa DVD, an autographed Morning Musume。 1st-gen postcard, a Morning Musume。 1st-gen phone card, a Morning Musume。 towel, a Suugaku Joshi Gakuen t-shirt, two Suugaku Joshi Gakuen clearfiles, four Sayashi photos, three H!P buttons (Sayashi, Tsugunaga, Hagiwara), a small Kaibutsu-kun figure, and an R2-D2 Pez dispenser. Grand total only ¥34,560, about US$300 at the time. (Yes, I've kept insanely meticulous records of the stuff I've bought in Japan.)
Last edited by erilaz on Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:43 am

I’m not sure where to post this but Omar updated his Morning Musume all A-singles evolution thing

Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:45 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone. :flowers:

It's been a crazy few weeks around here so we don't even have a tree up this year.
Spoiler: show
My mom was in the hospital for over a week. I won't go into a ton of detail, but based off her cardiac enzymes, the doctors there are all pretty sure she had a "mild" heart attack at some point. Whether it was before or after she was admitted, nobody knows.
She's been home since Tuesday and is doing okay! She's understandably anxious, though.

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:22 pm

Merry Christmas!

Spoiler: show
I hope everything goes well for your mom and that she has a complete recovery!
Post a reply