Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Random Thread ~Usagi-Chan ☮ Tūsurī~

Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 pm

Someone down the street from my house has one of those giant spider web decorations on the front of their house. I keep meaning to get a pic of it every year!

When I was in Atlanta recently, someone had a 12-foot skeleton in their front yard, and 2 smaller skeletons that looked like they were crawling up to the balcony. :lol:

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm

There is a house on my way to work that puts out a giant skeleton display and they keep it up through Christmas by just adding Santa hats and a skeleton attached to the wreath. It’s my favorite thing ever.

Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:03 am

^ That's the perfect way to transition between the two, very "Nightmare Before Christmas" of them.

Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:13 pm

Now I'm trying to imagine Jack Skellington with Miyabi's duck lips. XD

Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:57 pm

Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:54 pm

I am ashamed to admit I only got 83% correct.

https://antidepressantsortolkien.vercel.app/

Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:04 pm

^ I'm kicking myself because I missed one. It was readily interpretable as a Quenya name, but I was blanking on what character might have it. So after agonizing over it for a while, I decided it was misleading me and chose antidepressant. How does one say "D'oh!" in Sôval Phârë?

It's actually been 20 years (!) since I last read The Lord of the Rings from beginning to end. I'm looooong overdue for a re-read.

Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:18 pm

About a year ago I listened to the (Audible) audiobook of the trilogy. So, not really all the way through, since it doesn't include the best part! :geek:

Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:59 pm

I got 17 out of 24. I haven't read too much Tolkien in a while, but I think I should be much more up to date on antidepressants. :mikihead:

Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:02 am

I’ve been slowly chipping away at getting the lots of the rings on Audible especially since they have Andy Serkis doing the reading.

I find I only get audible books if I like the voice of the person reading the book.
Post a reply