Yoshizawa Situation

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Yoshizawa Situation

Postby Amped » Fri May 13, 2022 10:40 am

A women's magazine talks about Yoshizawa Hitomi possibly making a comeback. The magazine has entertainment insiders claim she wants to try opening a youtube channel when her suspension is lifted next year.

Yoshizawa Hitomi "I want to return to the entertainment world" plans to start YouTube again next year.

I heard that she is no longer working as a stretching teacher. She is now a full-time housewife. She has not stopped drinking alcohol yet, and sometimes holds home parties for her friends. But the friends she drinks with tell her not to drink too much.
(Entertainment production staff)

Yoshizawa Hitomi, now 37, drove a car while under the influence of alcohol and caused a hit-and-run accident in September 2018. She was sentenced to two years in prison and a five-year suspended sentence.

In early November 2019, this magazine spotted Yoshizawa going in and out of a stretching specialty store in central Tokyo. When we asked her about it, she replied, "I have an acquaintance who lets me work here. I started this year. I have a child, so I thought I would work as much as possible, and I teach stretching techniques to the staff at the store as a trainer."

But it seems that she had already quit the job. Recently, Yoshizawa has been thinking about making a comeback to show business.

She has told people around her that she would like to return to work. Of course, it is impossible for her to return to his former company, so even if she does, she will probably work for a different company or with a private company. It seems that she has in mind a return in 2023, when her suspended sentence will expire. (A former entertainment production company official)

When this magazine asked Yoshizawa herself about her return to show business two and a half years ago

"I have no plans to return to work at this time."

But will Yoshizawa's desire for a comeback be fulfilled? A person involved in the production of the show said.

In the TV industry, where compliance is strict, it is difficult to have celebrity on, who has been involved in an accident caused by drunk driving. Therefore, it is unlikely that she will return to variety or music programs.
For this reason, she is considering holding a press conference for her return to work, premised on an apology, first to see how the media and the public react to it. After that, they are considering opening a YouTube channel. The content of the channel is still under consideration. Now that she has more time on her hands after quitting his job, she is anxious to do something new.
(Entertainment industry insider)

Will she make miracle comeback?

https://jisin.jp/entertainment/entertai ... 6254/?rf=2
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project