Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Iikubo Haruna to graduate Dec. 16th at end of Morning Musume'18 Fall Tour.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:18 pm

News released on her blog first.
https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/en ... 76213.html

Iikubo Haruna announced on the 10ki blog that she will be graduating from Morning Musume ’18 & Hello! Project at the end of the group’s 2018 ~GET SET, GO!~ fall concert tour.

Bye bye buu. :(
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Iikubo Haruna to graduate at end of fall MM’18 tour.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Harunan will graduate from MM and H!P this Fall. From what she has learned and experienced, she wants to challenge herself as an individual and take a new step towards her new goal. She had discussed this over the Spring.

Harunan thought about her future. When she thinks of concert, not only is it singing and dancing, but also MCing and playing music. Besides singing and dancing,
I like plays,
I like talking on the radio,
I like to introduce manga,
I like fashion,
I like going abroad,
I like to interact with people,
There are lots of things to do and a lot of dreams.

There is lots of things Morning Musume has taught her. There are also so many things she wants to challenge herself. She will be 24 years old this year. She came to decide to graduate from the group and wants continue to challenge herself in the entertainment world after she graduates.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9019/

Re: Iikubo Haruna to graduate at end of fall MM’18 tour..

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:38 am

Fukumura Mizuki's comments on Harunan's announcement

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 71109.html

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:51 am

Knew it, just thought it would be after Dawagrad

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:43 am

WHAT.

Since some of my initial shock has passed, I wonder if she'll get a grad single?

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 am

Harunan has accomplished so many things already in her career before and with Morning Musume, except for maybe opening up her own clothing design brand/shop for idols or getting married or creating a painting with Wada Ayaka or driving.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:41 am

Damn!

She couldn't wait just one more year! ONE!

When she joined, I thought she was an odd choice to add to the group. Kinda lacking in just about everything to me. Never remotely hated her or anything like that, but was kind of indifferent to her.

Have said that, she's improved immensely in pretty much all respects since her debut. A well rounded professional, and a TRULY lovable character. I always expected her to impove somewhat, but not to that extent. Mad respect to her honeyness.

Sad to see her leave. Best of luck to her in whatever she decides to do. I'll always support her. :rock:

All aboard The Honey Express! 8)

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:19 am

Chibs wrote:Knew it, just thought it would be after Dawagrad

I thought she would be graduating after or at around the same time as Wada grade too.

It will be very sad to see her go. She might not be the top performer, but her other skills and her position in the group is irreplaceable.

She is a perfect non-commedian talent, so I am looking forward to see her in wide show (news and talk variety) like Hirunan Desu!. Heck, she will even be great as a Mezamashi Terebi weather caster!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:59 am

Oh. :(

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:33 am

Post a reply