Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Your List of H!P/Related Goods that you bought this year! ~'23 edition~

Postby erilaz » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:47 pm

Time for my year-end summary!

CD

ANGERME – Big Love (new, limited first press A, 2 CD+BD w/ bonus clearfile)
Morning Musume。’23 – Morning Musume。 Best Selection ~The 25 Shūnen~ (new, limited first press , 2 CD+BD w/ LP-sized sleeve, photo booklet, and poster)

DVD

Alo-Hello! 2 Gotō Maki DVD (used, containing three promo bromides, see below)

Books

Kamei Eri – Eririn (used, w/ DVD and Wani Books limited edition cover)

Photos, posters, cards, etc.

Morning Musume。 Bromide Part 4, Nos. 30, 34, and 36 (2001)
Morning Musume。 Summer-Autumn Event ’99 phone card (mint)
Morning Musume。 “Acchii Chikyū wo Samasunda。” Bunkasai 2005 in Yokohama Tōkyō Kyūkō Passnet card (used)
mini-moni。 phone card (2001/2, mint)
Matsuura Aya Glico Pretz Tosho card (no date, used)
Morning Musume。 promo bromide (Up-Front Dreams / Pony Canyon Korea, 2006)
Country Musume。 promo bromide (Up-Front Dreams / Pony Canyon Korea, 2006)
Inaba Atsuko promo bromide (Up-Front Dreams / Pony Canyon Korea, 2006)

Other paraphernalia

Tanpopo button (2001)

Autographs

Heike Michiyo autographed shikishi
Kucchikomi autographed shikishi (circa 2001)
Sheki-Dol autographed shikishi (Ibuki, Ami, and Mami, 2001)
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby boinsie » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:51 pm

My Hello! Project 25th Anniversary mug finally arrived!

Image Image

Spoiler: show
And while I was ordering via a proxy anyway, I decided to grab these Sharan Q collectable Kewpie dolls from their 20th anniversary concert tour, too!
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:33 am

^ Those Sharan-Qpies are amazing! What a find!

I just started another round of proxy buying myself, mostly H!P and H!P-related stuff so far. Gotta take advantage of that extraordinarily good exchange rate!
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby DJChisato1 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:27 am

CD
Beyooooonds 2nd Album
Juice=Juice Una Mas Album

Merch
Kudo Yume 10th Anniversary Concert towel
Matsunaga Riai 10th Anniversary towel.
DJChisato1
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby erilaz » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:14 pm

erilaz wrote:I just started another round of proxy buying myself, mostly H!P and H!P-related stuff so far. Gotta take advantage of that extraordinarily good exchange rate!

This morning I paid From Japan's "Charge 2" (fees and shipping, i.e. everything except the actual prices/bids), and the Paypal exchange rate was the best I've ever seen in all my years of buying stuff from Japan: ¥1 = US $0.00703! :yahoo: Only three weeks ago, when I placed my first deposit for this round of shopping, it was at $0.00741. (The current mid-market rate is even better, of course: $0.006751364.)
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby boinsie » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:19 am

Do I see a Japan trip in erilaz's near future? :fear: :heart:
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:59 am

^ This spring would be a great time to do it (especially if I could somehow wrangle a ticket to Rikako's graduation), but a confluence of obstacles has made it unlikely that I'll be able to go to Japan this year. :sad: In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy the exchange rate from here. Speaking of which, my big box of auction goodies arrived yesterday!

Sasaki Rikako – RIKAKO (still in shrink-wrap, with DVD) — This was the most expensive item in the haul, with a winning bid of only ¥1200 ($8.89).
Kamei Eri – ERI (used, DVD still sealed, with postcard) — This completes my collection of Eri's solo photobooks.
Fujimoto Miki – COEUR (used, DVD still sealed) — This completes my collection of Miki's solo photobooks.
Sayashi Riho – 17-sai no Ketsudan (used).
The Peanuts – Kanashiki 16-sai (used vinyl single from 1960) — Another addition to my collection of original singles of songs covered by W.

Alo-Hello! Ishikawa Rika DVD (used).
Ai Kago Birthday Live 2010 – Ai-chan no Private Cooking (used) — I never knew this thing even existed.
HANGRY & ANGRY-f – LIVE CIRCUIT 2010 Sadistic Dance (new)
From Days Erina Mano DVD (used)
Banzai! Nice Girl 2010 DVD (new)

The Kago DVD is a 35-minute DVD-R of Kago-chan making chicken omurice and a "rare cheesecake" (made with blueberry yogurt). She also has a countdown of her top three recommended convenience store foods:

#3: String cheese.
#2: Sekihan okowa (red bean rice).
#1: Imported chocolates.

THE GARAGE – Opening Song Shū, Volume 1–4 (used) — '60s songs covered by members of H!P and Sharan Q. I already had 1, 2, and 4, but the price was low enough to justify buying the whole set just to get Volume 3.
Umeda Erika – erika (used) — Remember her? I was finally able to find her only post-H!P solo album for a reasonable price.
Scott Murphy – Guilty Pleasures 3 (used) — Includes a cover of "LOVE Machine" with Yūko, Nacchi, and Keichan on backing vocals.
Jack&Queen – Love Game — Sakae Maiko's post-ZONE, post-MARIA band. Not H!P-related at all, I just posted it so TU could see it.

All the cards I needed to complete my collection of Morning Musume。 Bromide Part 4. The top five were in a ¥600 lot of 72 cards, leaving me with one card to finish the set, which I bought on Suruga-ya.

Morning Musume。 Glico Pocky phone card (2000/1, used)
Petit-Moni Hello! Project 2002 phone card (mint)
Osaka Performance Doll Kintetsu Railways Shinshun Pearl Card (1995, used) — Pre-H!P Inaba Atsuko is at upper left.

I just discovered a new obstacle to my card collecting during this round: From Japan now has "Gift Certificates" in its extensive list of prohibited items, so Quo cards (and presumably also Tosho cards) now get blocked, even if they're used. :x

EDIT: Added a description of the Kago DVD.
erilaz
Lazarus

Re: Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Postby erilaz » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:36 am

Just got a couple of cards that I bought from a French seller on Delcampe.

Morning Musume。 Glico Pocky Tosho card (2000/1, used)
Matsuura Aya Nissin U.F.O. Tosho card (2005/6, used)

Among the non-H!P cards in the same shipment was a 1998 New Year's phone card with Mickey Mouse in traditional Japanese garb. It's the companion piece to the first Japanese phone card I ever bought (at a little stamp and coin shop in Asakusa, back in 2007), featuring Minnie in kimono.
erilaz
Lazarus

Re: Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:21 am

Pre-ordered Karin and Risa's upcoming albums, got 3rd Moment and BIG LOVE earlier this year, & I also got Fruits Zipper's album so I probably don't have any more budget for imports for the year and this is my early birthday gift for myself. I'm thankful that the exchange rate is so favorable to the dollar right now or else I would only have been able to consooooom probably 2 albums between the ones coming out this spring/summer and I would have a very hard time choosing. :wacko: . I need to get another piece for my stackable CD rack.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Previous

Return to Hello! Project