Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: What H!P stuff have you bought this year?

Postby erilaz » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:38 pm

AyuHikaru wrote:I spend 1000$-1500$ dollars a year on Jpop. But since it's done throughout the year I barely feel it.

So far this year for me it's been about $1000 for H!P/NGP and about $650 for other J-music artists.

And for non-Japanese music: about $150 :lol:
Last edited by erilaz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby delete » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Only one thing this year... I bought Miki's single at the Shinjuku Tower Records.
Quite a drastic change from last year. xD
delete
Initiate

Postby boinsie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Was it the 1st press edition? If so, pavlova, xxskawt, and Conan would adore you if you scanned the piano music for them and posted it in the Okitegami thread. :)
boinsie
Guru

Postby delete » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:04 pm

boinsie wrote:Was it the 1st press edition? If so, pavlova, xxskawt, and Conan would adore you if you scanned the piano music for them and posted it in the Okitegami thread. :)

You know... i never even opened it. lol
Let me see if I can even find it. xD

*EDIT*
Yep, I got the sheet music. It's bigger than my scanner so I'll have to piece it together... but it's late and I don't have the energy to do it tonight. Sorry. |-)
delete
Initiate

Postby Kanako » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 pm

erilaz wrote:Less than many of my friends of similar age, I assure you. And rent's not cheap here, either; my apartment sucks up over a third of my net income.

The list of what H!P stuff I've bought this year is somewhat deceptive. Apart from this year's new releases, the vast majority was bought at a discount. I scored big on $3 singles in Kinokuniya's bargain bin back in January, for instance. As a result, the grand total is actually far lower than Zunu's estimate, approximately $1000. (I went through the list and did the math.) That's nothing compared to what I spent on H!P in 2006 and 2007, when I went to concerts and brought suitcases full of music and memorabilia home from Japan.

I understand where you're coming from, though. I couldn't afford s*** when I was 17, either.

I see, that really sucks! Sometimes the rents have some unhuman prices.

Then you got real luck with all of the discounts. I wish we had some shops around here or that I was at least good at finding cheap CDs at eBay but the most I'd like to have are either not that cheap or there are some guys being better at bidding than me (although I'm quite good, btw 8) LOL). 1000$? Hm, that really isn't THAT huge if you consider it being stuff you bought in a whole year. I think I can remember seeing your list from last year, it wasn't small, indeed.

Oh well, like Amy Macdonald would sing now: That Is The Life...
Kanako
Senior Initiate

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 pm

Not that I remember all the things that I have bought for this year, but I got the following stuff:

1. Paper Keibu version B single
2. Morning Musume live DVD, I think it was bombkyu something...I really liked it.
3. Koharu's first album, very nice.
4. Koharu's second album, also good with a different feel to it.
5. Biyuden limited edition Sweet Room 1 album
6. Biyuden all PVs collection
7. Morning Musume 7th album limited edition
8. Maki Goto's 3th album
9. Buono's Gachinko de Ikou! single

That's all I remember for now...
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Kanako wrote:I wish we had some shops around here or that I was at least good at finding cheap CDs at eBay but the most I'd like to have are either not that cheap or there are some guys being better at bidding than me (although I'm quite good, btw 8) LOL).

I've bought surprisingly little H!P stuff on eBay this year: v-u-den's Single V Clips and the various Mari photos and cards. That's it. I used to get a lot more on eBay back when my collection had much larger holes in it and I could buy lots rather than individual items (thus saving a ton on shipping). Nowadays I tend to avoid eBay because I know I'll eventually be heading back to Japan, where I can find stuff cheaper. :laugh:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Kanako » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:00 pm

erilaz wrote:Nowadays I tend to avoid eBay because I know I'll eventually be heading back to Japan, where I can find stuff cheaper. :laugh:

It feels like you hit me with a knife in an old wound which step by step had been disappearing but now returned :(
Wanna go there, too...
Okay, maybe I should forget about poetry |( lol
Kanako
Senior Initiate

Postby skawt » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 pm

delete wrote:
boinsie wrote:Was it the 1st press edition? If so, pavlova, xxskawt, and Conan would adore you if you scanned the piano music for them and posted it in the Okitegami thread. :)

You know... i never even opened it. lol
Let me see if I can even find it. xD

*EDIT*
Yep, I got the sheet music. It's bigger than my scanner so I'll have to piece it together... but it's late and I don't have the energy to do it tonight. Sorry. |-)

did the sticker on the front say first press/limited edition (in japanese) on it?
i saw the single today at hmv but didn't get it because it didn't say and i don't know how to read the characters for "sheet music" in japanese XD
skawt
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: my cat

Postby erilaz » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:49 am

Kanako wrote:It feels like you hit me with a knife in an old wound which step by step had been disappearing but now returned :(

I should just shut up. Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold. :x

For those who are interested, I just posted the sheet music in the "Okitegami" thread.
erilaz
Lazarus

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project