Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: List the H!P goods you have bought this year! (2016 ver.)

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 am

I went to the new H!P Shop in Osaka today. It's SO SO SOOOO much bigger than the old one. The old one could fit maybe 5 customers in it without us bumping into each other constantly. This one is a spacious 3 floors and it's filled with so much more stuff.

So it is now a LOT more dangerous to my wallet.

The big purchase of course was the Prism Bluray, but I also got the 2nd Tsubaki single, a Maachan pen and 7 of the trump card collection cards... which are random btw... and it's very frustrating because I really do want them all. They came two in a pack and are very nice quality. I got four doubles (Yamaki Risa K of Diamonds, Sakura 2 of Hearts, Yanagawa Nanami A of Spades, and Fujii Rio K of Spades) so if anyone wants those send me a message, I can quickly send them out next week in a small envelope.

The Prism Bluray comes with a photo from the concert of a girl of your choosing (I'm so buying all my future concert blurays from the official shop from now on) and there was a campaign going on where you get 1 photo from the current spring cheki collection for every 1000 yen you spent and well... let's just say I got nine :whistling: 3 MM, 4 ANGERME, 1 Tsubaki and 1 Kobushi.

I'm not allowed to go again for a couple of months lol.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:53 am

erilaz wrote:I usually have CD Japan orders shipped by Registered SAL, and even though U.S. Customs is relatively fast, it still normally takes them 4-6 days between arrival in the U.S. and delivery (or attempted delivery), with no tracking update in the meantime. So if the Spanish customs agency is typically slow, as boinsie reports, I'd say you have no reason to worry about anything just yet.

US customs is super fast but I have actually had a package stuck in customs for like 2 weeks before for... some reason. It was a YAJ package from From Japan. Dunno why it set it off.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby erilaz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 pm

^ Yeah, sometimes there are inexplicable delays, either in customs or in the mail. One time I tracked a package to the USPS sorting facility in Richmond, CA, and it took another week or so to be delivered. I could walk to the Richmond sorting facility in about an hour!

And just this Monday I finally got a DVD that I had bought from a seller on the Amazon.co.jp Marketplace on December 17th. :blink: I don't know where it was for those three months; there was no evidence that it had even been opened by Customs.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby erilaz » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 am

These arrived last week:

°C-ute 10th Anniversary Book
Girls Beat!! Get Ready CD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:06 pm

arrived today :
Morning Musume。'15 vinyl record for the 60th single Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi /ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

oh it feels so satisfying to finally have a Morning Musume vinyl.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Denki » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Naked Songs / Matsuura Aya
Wanted to buy something. I saw it there, was cheap. Why not? :fear:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri May 06, 2016 2:22 am

Pre-order :
Morning Musume. '16 Utakata Saturday Night!/The Vision/Tokyo toiu Katasumi Limited Edition A, Regular A, Regular B, Regular C
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby erilaz » Sat May 07, 2016 2:22 am

Last week I got the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2015 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ DVD.
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby boinsie » Mon May 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Not H!P but I'm gonna gush about it here anyway.

Spoiler: show
Most of the time on Y!A there's a lot of the same old Sharam Q/Tsunku merch over and over again. The other week I was browsing and there was an auction of a bunch of completely random goods, a lot of which I'd never seen before, so I threw money at it. Somehow the auction ended at a mere 2700yen, and even after internal & external shipping, I still came in well under $100.
I hadn't looked super deeply into what was included in the auction, so when it arrived at my door... well, let's just say I'm preeetty darn pleased. I won't show it all off, but here's some of the cream of the crop...
Men's size M, but it isn't too huge on me. About the same as my MM LA shirt. WAAAAAAAAI. This will never go in the clothes dryer.

There's a particular phonecard I've seen several standalone auctions for, but I've never gone for them because I just couldn't convince myself that it's worth it, despite how outrageously silly the photo is. Well, through totally random serendipity, that phonecard was included in this lot.
Not only that, but... :w00t: :w00t:
(I don't think I want to wear a white shirt, but maybe I'll look into some clothing dye... :fear: )

Also, a collection of (unused) guitar picks, one for each of the boys who play guitar/bass:

And enough uchiwa... for a super-fan. :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby boinsie » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:59 am

Looks like Tokyo Otaku Mode has added a bunch of PRISM goods.

https://otakumode.com/search?mode=shop& ... e&sort=new
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project