Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Your List of H!P/Related Goods that you bought this year! ~'23 edition~

Postby erilaz » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Starra wrote:I'd also like to eventually find Ishii Rika's solo works, but most of those were only sold at live events, and I think all but one/two releases are indie anyway.

Apart from the three Peachy singles, the only thing of hers that I've managed to get is the Aoi Kuma CD. But it's an autographed copy that I got for a winning bid of ¥1260 on Yafuoku seven years ago, so stuff does turn up. Keep your eyes open!
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby erilaz » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:40 am

Yesterday's big score!

Alo-Hello! 2 Gotō Maki DVD (used) — Check out the price!

The "not for sale" promotional bromides were inside the DVD case. The logos at the bottom of the cards are of Hello! Project, Up-Front Dreams, and Pony Canyon Korea, so they clearly weren't packaged inside the DVD case originally. The DVD was released on 29 March 2006, and the cards appear to be from around the end of that same year (Morning Musume。 has Aruiteru costumes and lineup).
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby kr0ed » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:41 pm

Apart from the three Peachy singles, the only thing of hers that I've managed to get is the Aoi Kuma CD.

That is great! Isn't the packaging for that album kinda cool?

I was lucky enough to find three of her indies releases ((Kotoshima, Autumn Selection 2008, Winter Selection 2008)), but I've been searching for Kagetsuya since forever, and I don't think any of her stuff will show up tbh.
kr0ed
Initiate

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:23 am

Since they released the cover art of Yuuki It's My Life I pre-ordered my favorite regular edition (C). I haven't heard Demo...Ii Yo yet but I know I like the other two songs anyway. Earlier this year I did also buy the Reg C of Machigai ja Nai even thought I liked Reg B more, C featured Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat KIKI. and I wasn't about to skip having Kiki's grad single.
Non-related but I also pre-ordered Fruits Zipper's Watashi no Ichiban Kawaii Tokoro, which I probably would have skipped if there weren't member editions and 4 songs on the disc.

In sad news I think I lost my idol CD pack in items in a move. I had 2 TF clear files from their albums and a few photo/post cards. I packed it a couple months ahead of the move, couldn't remember what box it was in, and think it might have been lost in the mess. I'm pretty broken up about it. It was my first large move and we improperly labeled the boxes. There's like a 10% chance they'll turn up at this rate. :(
Now I want to build my collection back a little even though I can never get those specific items again.

Edit: breaking news! Found my stuff in a random green folder in my cabinet pantry! this move has been a colossal mess. oh I'm so glad to have it back. They all represent precious memories and snapshots of my life from when I got them.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:13 am

My first purchase of the year. It has been awhile since I was so hesitant about shipping rates before.

Morning Musume. Best Selection ~The 25th~ Limited Edition. The LP size sleeve is glorious. It feels so premium. Almost like a vinyl. (*o*) I wish they would do this for all albums now.
Amped
High Priest

Postby erilaz » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:57 pm

^ Mine just arrived today. Very pretty. Unfortunately, Idiot Boy forgot to order it until he saw Amped's post above, so he missed out on the bonus clearfile. :facepalm:
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby rikkikow » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:26 pm

^ @ cdJAPAN (no sign of the 2CD+BLUE-RAY)
And the Morning Musume.' Best Selection - The 25 Shunen - [2CD / Regular Edition] [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)]
Release Date August 30, 2023
Availability Sold Out

Both the 2CD, and the 2CD+BLUERAY are still available at yesasia.com/us.

Yesterday I ordered just the 2CD. I still have not resolved my blue-ray issues. :lol: Need to find the right TV stand for a widescreen TV for the living room. :facepalm:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby erilaz » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:02 pm

??? That's not what I'm seeing at CDJapan at all. :?:
rikkikow wrote:^ @ cdJAPAN (no sign of the 2CD+BLUE-RAY)

The website is showing me that they still have 8 in stock: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7769
rikkikow wrote:And the Morning Musume.' Best Selection - The 25 Shunen - [2CD / Regular Edition] [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)]

And they still have 9 in stock of this: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7772
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby rikkikow » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:28 pm

^ mystery to me
must of found some in someones drawers :lol:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby Moh » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:55 pm

This seems relevant:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project