Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: Audition Complete, Winners Revealed)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: Audition Complete, Winners Revealed)

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:30 pm

OMAKE Channel 2.22.19

BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka shows off her piano skills and plays Silver no Udedokei piano version.
Amped
High Priest

Re: Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: Audition Complete, Winners Revealed)

Postby Zunu » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:41 pm

Haven't been following them that closely but from the above clip my favorites are Hirai followed by Kobayashi then Satoyoshi. Hirai has a kind of cool determined aura, and her face somehow reminds me a bit of a young Ellen Page. Kobayashi is interesting. I would say she's very ordinary looking and on that count not impressive as an idol. Nor is her dancing that impressive as N-K pointed out above. Obviously her piano skills are pretty decent, maybe better than Mano's? But at the end of the day, unless they're going to put her in a band with instruments, that's just a gimmick and doesn't (for me) help her as an idol. However she comes off as having a really loosey-goosey personality, makes me thinks she'll liven things up in beyo5xnds. If it weren't for the piano skills, I'd probably think, "this girl isn't going to take this gig seriously," but evidently she is very capable of practice and perseverance. Satoyoshi is cute and dances well. That's about all I can say right now for her. Overall I like the fact that they are 18 and 19, means they're already good to go as talents and we don't have to wait through a long shy awkward "new girl" stage.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:55 am

Only You audition winners group photo

December 3rd is the 2nd anniversary of Hirai Miyo, Kobayashi Honoka, and Satoyoshi Utano joining BEYOOOOONDS. Layla says this a day is of celebration, and these 3 girls are important to her and will always be.

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-new/entry-12641877679.html
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project