Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: Audition Complete, Winners Revealed)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (Progress: Audition Complete, Winners Revealed)

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition (ハロー!プロジェクト“ONLY YOU”オーディション)
Official SiteOfficial Twitter

Image________Image Image

Info:
• New audition announced through the official website on March 30, 2018, to find group members for two new groups; one will feature Ichioka Reina as leader and the other will include Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime as members.
• The aim for Ichioka's group is a "performance group" that focuses on singing, dancing, and using various types of physical expression.
• Takase's and Kiyono's group will be formed with the image of a "small theater troupe" that will incorporate elements of theater and comedy in addition to song and dance.
• The groups will begin activities between Summer - Autumn 2018. Some joint activities are planned.
• Those that pass the audition may be added to either group.
• Final members for the two groups may be chosen from both the audition finalists and the Hello Pro Kenshuusei. There will be a separate selection method for the Kenshuusei.

Progress
• 2018/03/30 (Audition announced, details to be made known in late April 2018.)
• 2018/05/01 (Announcements on application details and submissions were moved from late April to May 11, 2018 due to work circumstances.)
• 2018/05/11 (Official website, Twitter opened. Application period begins; from May 11th to June 6th.)
• 2018/06/06 (Submission deadline reached. Applications will be screened, and those who pass to the next round will be contacted in writing.)
• 2018/06/09 (Three members from Hello Pro Kenshuusei revealed for each group during the "Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 6gatsu ~Niji~" event in Tokyo; G1: Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika, Eguchi Saya. G2: Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, Okamura Minami.)
• 2018/06/20 (Application review completed. Notices mailed to applicants that passed to the second round.)
• 2018/06/30 (Official Twitter announces that the second (secondary examination) round is taking place in various locations.)
• 2018/07/05 (Second round completed. Notices mailed to applicants that passed to the third round.)
• 2018/07/21 (Official Twitter announces that the third round is taking place in various locations.)
• 2018/08/03 (Third round announced as completed. Notices mailed to applicants that passed.)
• 2018/11/19 (Two new groups name announcements. Revealed that yet to be introduced audition winners will be part of collective group BEYOOOOONDS with the two new groups.)
• 2018/11/23 (Finalist Ise Reira is revealed to be a seventh generation member of ANGERME.)
• 2018/12/03 (Finalists Hirai Miyo, Kobayashi Honoka, and Satoyoshi Utano are revealed to be new members of BEYOOOOONDS.)

Audition Requirements:
• Applications will be accepted from May 11th to June 6th at 3 p.m.
• Must be a female between the ages of 10 - 21 (as of May 11, 2018).
• Only those who are able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment organizations.
• In addition to girls that love singing, dancing, or Hello! Project, they are seeking girls with a special skill, talent, or accomplishment they believe they can't lose with, are proud to have, or feel they can brag about.
• • Examples:
-- I've been cheerleading for a long time (チアリーディングをずっとやっている)
-- I'm seriously taking juggling lessons (ジャグリングを本気でレッスン中)
-- I've been learning rhythmic gymnastics and ballet from an early age (新体操やバレエを小さい頃から習っている)
-- My sense of comedy can't be beaten by anyone (お笑いのセンスは誰にも負けない)
-- I can speak 3 languages (3か国語を話せる)
. . . . . etc.

• Those that have also applied to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei audition may still apply.

Audition Results
Spoiler: show
• On November 23, 2018, finalist Ise Reira was revealed as a seventh generation member of ANGERME.
• On December 3, 2018 three finalists, Hirai Miyo, Kobayashi Honoka, and Satoyoshi Utano, were revealed to be members of BEYOOOOONDS.

Final New Group Lineups
Spoiler: show
BEYOOOOONDS

CHICA#TETSU
• Ichioka Reina (Leader)
• Shimakura Rika
• Nishida Shiori
• Eguchi Saya

Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
• Takase Kurumi
• Maeda Kokoro
• Yamazaki Yuhane
• Okamura Minami
• Kiyono Momohime

Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition Winners
• Hirai Miyo
• Kobayashi Honoka
• Satoyoshi Utano

Hello! Project Member Special Skill Promotion
Fukumura Mizuki
Yamagishi Riko
Hamaura Ayano
Kawamura Ayano
Kaga Kaede
Ogata Risa
Nonaka Miki
Miyazaki Yuka
Takeuchi Akari

Misc.
Wada Ayaka (Hello! Project & ANGERME Leader, Special Comment)
Ichioka Reina (New "Performance" Group Leader, Special Comment)
Takase Kurumi & Kiyono Momohime (New "Theater Troupe" Group Members, Special Comments)

(Amped's original post)
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Groups Audition (Details TBA in Late April)

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Well I'm glad to see now that they know what they're doing, things are moving fast.

I like that their making Reina's group the "Mature" group, I think Juice=Juice probably needs a sister group in H!P that's as performance focused as them, so that's pretty exciting!

Kinda sounds like Momohime's is going to be MiniMoni esque, valuing cuteness and comedy. I love that idea.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby resop2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:29 am

I wonder if Taka-hime's group will have a Takarazuka Review feel (some of the members always playing boy parts)?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:20 pm

Ichioka Group -
I hope it's a E-girls type unit, Ichioka is a very avex type girl so that'd work. I have this image that they'll be like the group Questy. I doubt that they'd find girls right off the bat that could meet their expectations, so I'm expecting most of the members to come from kenshuusei.

MomoKuru -
I think this is a great idea. A group that specifically focuses on acting and comedy sounds great. Reminds me of how we had Ongaku Gatas and how they focused on futsal. It also makes me think of the new Yoshimotozaka46 group coming soon. This is also great for expanding the Hello Project brand and reach. I feel like what would really work would be if they out turned out to be a fun/quirky group like Mini Moni.

Kenshuusei I'd like to see debut:
Ichioka: Kokoro, Noguchi, Yuhane, Shiori, Marina, Ichigo
MomoKuru: Kanemitsu Ruru (she needs this), Kirara

I also think that this was delayed to focus on the Factories. It really does look like they waited until Kobushi was stable enough before announcing new groups. But y'know instead of new groups, what I would've preferred is more albums, units, and solo projects to promote girls that already are in groups.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:28 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:• The audition will differ from previous auditions in it's search. In addition to girls that love singing, dancing, and Hello! Project, they are also seeking girls that have a special skill or talent they feel they can brag about, they're proud to have, that they believe they won't lose with.

This screams Matsubara Yuriya.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Amped » Tue May 01, 2018 3:03 am

Late April has passed, so I guess after Golden Week.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue May 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Announcement : They know they were going to announce details about the audition in late April, but they decided to announce details and start accepting applications on May 11th instead due to work circumstances.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/8510/

Meaning, its happening after Golden Week. Upfront is on vacation.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue May 01, 2018 4:17 pm

..That's hilarious. :lol: I hope they promote the audition at all the Golden Week events.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Groups Audition (Details TBA May 11, 2018)

Postby Sohee » Wed May 02, 2018 10:09 am

If anything, with so many concerts and events happening AT golden week, they've overworked and haven't had time :lol:
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Groups Audition (Details TBA May 11, 2018)

Postby Amped » Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" auditions details. Applications forms begin today May 11 and deadlibe is June 6
http://www.helloproject.com/news/855

Official site
http://helloproject-onlyyouaudition.com/

They will tweet updates on the official audition Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/onlyyouaudition

The age range of girls they are looking for is age 10 to 21 as of May 11
Last edited by Amped on Fri May 11, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Next

Return to Hello! Project