Suzuki Airi thread - 4th album "28/29" [2024.03.20]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Suzuki Airi thread - 4th album "28/29" [2024.03.20]

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am

Announced in the June 2024 issue of "Ray" magazine that Suzuki Airi will be graduating from her exclusive modeling with "Ray" magazine after 9 years of activity. (June 2015). Her last issue will be in the September 2024 issue.

Suzuki Airi is graduating from "Ray" Exclusive Model

Singer and model Suzuki Airi announced in the June issue of "Ray" magazine on sale on April 23rd that she will graduate as the magazine's exclusive model in the September issue.

Even when she was busy with her schoolwork and idol activities, Suzuki always stood in front of the camera as an exclusive model with the same smile and sincere attitude towards the magazine. She is always cheerful on set and is a mood-maker who is the center of conversation and gets everyone excited, but she also has the professionalism to switch gears as soon as the shooting starts.

The magazine's editorial staff has watched Suzuki's growth over the past nine years since the June 2015 issue. Suzuki said, "Graduation is always a little nerve-wracking..." so we wondered what made her decide to graduate. In the series "More, Airimania," starting with the next issue (July) and continuing for three issues until September, we will talk about Suzuki's passion for the magazine, her past and future, and look back on her memories.

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/4259777
https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2324133/
Amped
High Priest

Postby knuddel » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:51 pm

I wonder why she is graduating from Ray... more time for other New projects?
thanks @ Sprinklebuns
knuddel
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 pm

Suzuki Airi took a direct flight from Japan to Sydney, Australia using ANA (All Nippon Airways) Airlines. ANA sponsored her trip.

"ANA Petit Stroll", a new program introducing the charms of cities in ANA destinations
In the fourth installment, Suzuki Airi introduces the charms of Sydney, Australia!

https://www.instagram.com/airisuzuki_official_uf/

ANA is now offering a direct flight from Japan to Sydney,

I went to Sydney, Australia, on a project called "ANA Petit Walk".

It was a real rewarding job.
I had a great time eating delicious food, shopping, and visiting wonderful places...I want to go back there right now!
It was a great place to be ♡.

Actually, I also did some other work in Australia.
But that will come later.

You can watch the video of this trip on YouTube's "ANA [official] BLUE SKY NEWS" channel.
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project