Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Suzuki Airi thread - 3rd sg "heart notes" [2023.03.29]

Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:00 am

It is announced that Suzuki Airi will starring in a new TV Tokyo Drama "Oshi ga Joshi ni Narimashite" (推しが上司になりまして), begins airs October 4th and every Wednesday at 12:30am. Her co-star is Ryota Katayose (Generations from Exile Tribe)

A "roller coaster love comedy drama" full of dreamy "heart-throbbing" love situations.
https://www.crank-in.net/news/132698/1

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:23 am

New promo image for Airi's upcoming dorama.

--

Airi's Anison cover of "IDOL" is at 9.9 million views! :0

Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:10 pm

^ now @ 10 million views and acknowledged

Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:00 am

Anisong Kamikyoku Cover Desho de Show

Oishi Masayoshi x Suzuki Airi cover MAN WITH A MISSION×milet's "Kizuna no Kiseki" ("Demon Slayer: Swordsmith Village Arc" OP theme)

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:50 am

Preview video of Suzuki Airi's upcoming dorana, U-NEXT.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxMMQG9yMzp/

The concept seems to be that Airi's character is wota of a particular idol, but what happens when he starts to work at her office??

Airi will sing the opening theme song" 最強の推し!"/"Saikyou no Oshi!", written & composed by 大石昌良 (Ooishi Masayoshi, her co-host on Kamikyoku Cover Desho de Show). Choreography by ex-PASSPO☆ member Makita Saco, who has also done choreography for OCHA NORMA, UpUp(仮)(2), and Fruits Zipper, among others.

This looks to be peak slapstick j-dorama. :hehe:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:39 am

Ray magazine "Ace Model" Suzuki Airi on the November 2023 cover, release is 9/21

Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:11 am

Anisong Kamikyoku Cover Desho de Show

Airi covers Sign wa B -Ai Solo Ver.- from [Oshi no Ko]:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:15 pm

Feels like Airi's appointed herself the CEO of meme songs but I'm here for it.

Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:07 am

I've definitely said this before already but I need UF* to cough up the money to get the rights in order for Airi to release a full out anime song cover album.

It's not like Japan isn't a super cover album happy media market anyway.

Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:00 pm

The last group of artists invited to "rockin'on presents COUNTDOWN JAPAN 23/24" were announced today, and Suzuki Airi (as well as Juice=Juice) were NOT invited back this year. So it's just Morning and ANGERME this year.

Suzuki Airi asks a fan question about that. She is disappointed.

Q. Airi, who has been at CDJ for a long time before my Morning and Ange, is not going to be there this year!
I wonder if there will be any event? I want you to do a solo countdown concert!

Airi :
That's right. Sorry for not keeping the connection that started with C-ute... :crying: :crying: :crying:
I'm not good enough. I still have to work hard. :crying: I want to feel the end of year festival again with everyone! :crying:

So, I'm sure that Sendai will be the last time I can do my solo set on a live stage this year, so I'm going to hit it out of the park

Shame on rockin'on for not inviting Airi. :facepalm:
Post a reply