Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

JPlop Discord Channel! Because why not.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 am

Join us on last year's hottest chatroom trend, Discord! :w00t: :whistling: If you don't know what that is, it's a web- and app-based chatting system, originally and primarily used for coordinating and chatting about video games, that has started being used for all manner of other real-time chat/discussion purposes.

Click here for an open invite~

For clarity's sake, please keep your nickname the same between here and there. Please follow the same general conduct rules there as you do here. :thumbs-up:
Whatever you do: don't forget to come back to the regular forum from time to time! XD

Re: JPlop Discord Channel! Because why not.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:25 am

If your Discord nickname is different than your Jplop one, all you have to do is click "Jplopcord" on the upper left-hand corner (which will take you to the server settings) and hit "change nickname" which will allow you to change your nickname for the Jplopcord server!
(thanks @Boinsie for that)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 am

Joined!

If we get enough people signed up, perhaps we could set a time for a chat party?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:57 am

I'm in. This will be useful for livestreams

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 am

I'll check this out later. :lol:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am

I have discord. I’ll join later. Though I won’t be able to change my name since I need it as is for my Hello Team Chats shows that I do buuut it won’t be hard to tell it’s me. Q(´∀`Q)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 am

Shoujo Q wrote:I have discord. I’ll join later. Though I won’t be able to change my name since I need it as is for my Hello Team Chats shows that I do buuut it won’t be hard to tell it’s me. Q(´∀`Q)

You can change your name on each server. Trust me if you couldn't I'd have to stay Armi or everyone in my guild would be right confused.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 am

AyuHikaru wrote:
Shoujo Q wrote:I have discord. I’ll join later. Though I won’t be able to change my name since I need it as is for my Hello Team Chats shows that I do buuut it won’t be hard to tell it’s me. Q(´∀`Q)

You can change your name on each server. Trust me if you couldn't I'd have to stay Armi or everyone in my guild would be right confused.

see here

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:19 am

Roy joined when I said Hp survivor is going to be fun this year with discord. He was like "oh yeah, I'm in."

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Isn't there already enough discord in H!P Survivor? :roll:
Post a reply