Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has been dismissed from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has been dismissed from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Postby aerosuffly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:48 pm

The Totsugeki Mou Icchou clip gave a very interesting insight. Nakajima pretty much said what we know. There was the leak photos. There was Ogawa Reina's Line Live. But it was the Line Live that caused more damage on Taguchu's relationship with the management because they did that on their own. (Nakajima was implying that UF is pretty lenient with boyfriend scandal especially if the photos were leaked or taken by paparazzi.) But the management did not just kick her out. She felt guilty\, confessed to them and asked to be withdrawn. Nakajima also said that she told him to come to the Kobushi Shinjuku Reny stage else he might regret, but she wasn't being goofy around him like usual.
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has been dismissed from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Postby Starra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:50 pm

It's interesting that she's the one who chose to leave. I respect her for that somewhat, that mustn't have been an easy choice for her. I also think that the Line Live was a stupid thing to do, though, but it sounds like that was Rena forcing her into it or something similar maybe, and Taguchi wants to be on good terms with her (she's still friends with Fujii as well, IIRC). It sucks. But this also feels like she's actually thinking about the other girls being affected by the whole mess in a way, so that's something at least.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:58 pm

Those photos aren't incriminating like at all. She looked at something on his phone then scooched away. Scandal.
Last edited by AyuHikaru on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:05 pm

I guess the SHOCK comes from her hanging out with a dude, because God forbid men and women interact platonically at all!
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:18 pm

More than Ayaka's "a manager had a funny thing on his phone" pictures, I think it's more worrying that a person or a set of people seem to be totally out for this group in particular. There's a pattern now with the throw-away Twitter accounts being used just long enough to spread the pictures out; it's a little creepy.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 pm

^ Yeah I have to wonder what's going on with that and what Kobushi did to them. This is Kpop levels of coming for a group. It's so weird to me, the Jpop fandom is usually pretty chill.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Previous

Return to Hello! Project