Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby BerryzCelebration » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 am

Rena left on her own accord and now she'll be able to focus a lot more on her mental health and recovery, so I'm sure there'd be no harsh feelings about adding new members. If they're actually adding members from the Hello! Project New Additions thing, I'm sure UFP will add at least 1-3 girls as Kobushi Factory has lost two members within a span of two months. Although, I personally would like for Kobushi Factory to keep the six member line up for 2-4 years and then add new members, much like Juice=Juice after Aina left. I think they're a lot more stable that way.

Anyways, I wish for the best for Rena, I personally know how it feels to struggle with poor mental health, but I'm sure with therapy, a more secure environment and possibly medication, she'll be fine. I'm not going to doubt it was mental health because if it wasn't, they'd probably say it was poor physical health or school if anything.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Re: Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby Zunu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:44 am

JonCC wrote:Very much doubt
^

Do you actually know something that nobody else knows or are you just being cynical.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Moh » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:45 am

It's sad that she graduated. But I understand why and I can respect that decision.
Health, whether physical or mental, is and always should be top priority for anybody.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Solarblade » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

Zunu wrote:
^

Do you actually know something that nobody else knows or are you just being cynical.

It might be those "photos" but thats neither here nor there
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Zunu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:11 am

Tbh I would prefer she were quitting for romantic reasons and lying about it than that she were actually suffering a physical or mental malady. So if that's what JonCC was implying, maybe it's more hopeful as opposed to cynical.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 pm

I'd prefer she not lie about a mental illness, so I'm going to carry on as that were the reason.

Which, honestly, sucks. Rena was not only my favorite in Kobushi, but as someone who has a mental illness herself (Including panic disorder) it's always really hard for me to watch people not be able to overcome it. Sometimes I feel like all of us with those struggles are on the same team, and you don't want to lose your teammates. Maybe that's selfish? I dunno.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:24 pm

She probably did have some kind of anxiety issues, but it could've easily been a combination of that and other things (whatever they were/are). I don't think she'd go so far as to lie about it.

I'm not surprised by this. Hopefully she legitimately just thought a lot about it and decided that she wanted to move on to other things (she's been in H!P for 6 years, people change over time) and that it wasn't because of anything worrying (if she had a boyfriend then whatever, I don't think that's the only reason she left though)... Hope she's okay.

Also, Kobushi getting new members is entirely possible since that's what H!P does. I can see them adding a Kenshuusei or two... Maeda Kokoro maybe?

Spoiler: show
There go my two least fave Kobushi members, I guess.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Denki » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 pm

With this new system H!P wants to become, I definitely see them adding new members soon. They might hold it off until the H!P audition concludes.

-----

Welp, Renako was my second favorite of the group. Sad to see her go, but I hope for the best in her new path.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby JonCC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Zunu wrote:
^

Nope, not trying to be cynical at all. Because:

Solarblade wrote:It might be those "photos" but thats neither here nor there

That's more likely it.

Amped wrote:wow. too soon. you're just shoving her aside and asking for new members already. sick. :facepalm:

Oh please, idols graduate or get kicked out, life goes on. We've all been following H!P long enough to know that the only thing left to do at this point, is to move forward.

Also:
Denki wrote:With this new system H!P wants to become, I definitely see them adding new members soon. They might hold it off until the H!P audition concludes.

Yep. My thoughts exactly.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Thank you all so much for always supporting Hello! Project as well as Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).
Rena Ogawa has graduated from Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and also from “Hello! Project”.

At the beginning of July, she was diagnosed with “Anxiety Neurosis (also known as GAD: Generally Anxiety Disorder)”. So she has been taking a break from all the activities to see whether the symptom improves or not. However, her health has been unstable and it was hard for us to foresee when she is going to be able to join the activity of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) again. Moreover, she felt strongly that she cannot inconvenience other members of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) anymore. By talking to her, her parents, and her doctor, it came to the conclusion that she would graduate from both Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project.
Although she is going to graduate from the show business, we wish all the best to her new endeavor as Rena Ogawa herself. We also hope that she can have a good rest to reflect on herself.

We humbly apologize for not being able to meet the expectations of people who have been constantly waiting for her coming back.
We would appreciate if you can look over her and wish for her the very best.
Lastly, we appreciate your ongoing support to Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

2017/09/06
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

Dear all of my beloved people,

First of all, I am deeply sorry that I made you all so worried, by taking a break, due to my health issues.
I have been consulting with my doctor and thinking of coming back. However, I have decided to graduate.
I am sorry for this sudden surprise.

I became a trainee (Kenshusei) when I was a fifth grader, and I also debuted as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory). I have experienced many tough situations, struggles and challenges. Yet all these memories I have now are filled with lots of fun I had with the members and people who supported us from Kobushi-gumi.
During the break, I have thought about my life from now on many times.
Meanwhile, I am going to face myself and try my best to find my new dream.
From now on, I’m going to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) as one of the members of Kobushi-gumi as much as possible.
I am very sorry that I did my greeting in this way. Until now, thank you so much for all your support.
I love Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Kobushi-gumi from the bottom of my heart.
2017/09/06
Rena Ogawa

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 070526738/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project