Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Ogawa Rena has decided (along with the doctor's consultation) to graduate from Kobushi Factory and H!P.

statement from Upfront and Ogawa Rena herself.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7553/
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2096896/full/

Thank you all so much for always supporting Hello! Project as well as Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).
Rena Ogawa has graduated from Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and also from “Hello! Project”.

At the beginning of July, she was diagnosed with “Anxiety Neurosis (also known as GAD: Generally Anxiety Disorder)”. So she has been taking a break from all the activities to see whether the symptom improves or not. However, her health has been unstable and it was hard for us to foresee when she is going to be able to join the activity of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) again. Moreover, she felt strongly that she cannot inconvenience other members of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) anymore. By talking to her, her parents, and her doctor, it came to the conclusion that she would graduate from both Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project.
Although she is going to graduate from the show business, we wish all the best to her new endeavor as Rena Ogawa herself. We also hope that she can have a good rest to reflect on herself.

We humbly apologize for not being able to meet the expectations of people who have been constantly waiting for her coming back.
We would appreciate if you can look over her and wish for her the very best.
Lastly, we appreciate your ongoing support to Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

2017/09/06
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

Dear all of my beloved people,

First of all, I am deeply sorry that I made you all so worried, by taking a break, due to my health issues.
I have been consulting with my doctor and thinking of coming back. However, I have decided to graduate.
I am sorry for this sudden surprise.

I became a trainee (Kenshusei) when I was a fifth grader, and I also debuted as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory). I have experienced many tough situations, struggles and challenges. Yet all these memories I have now are filled with lots of fun I had with the members and people who supported us from Kobushi-gumi.
During the break, I have thought about my life from now on many times.
Meanwhile, I am going to face myself and try my best to find my new dream.
From now on, I’m going to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) as one of the members of Kobushi-gumi as much as possible.
I am very sorry that I did my greeting in this way. Until now, thank you so much for all your support.
I love Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Kobushi-gumi from the bottom of my heart.
2017/09/06

Rena Ogawa

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 070526738/

Ogawa Rena's last message to everyone she loves dearly
https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 68116.html
Last edited by Amped on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has graduated from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:26 pm

:(
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Re: Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:38 pm

FUCK
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: Kobushi Factory's Ogawa Rena has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (9/6/17)

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Ah that sucks. First Rio and now Rena. I'm bummed by this news.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:43 pm

I'm not surprised (much), but I am sad. Rena was one of my favourite members, I'll miss her. I hope her condition will improve, especially now that she doesn't have the stress of being an idol to manage. I wish her all the best.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Sohee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 am

My favorites just keep dropping. fml
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 am

Kobushi Factory leader Hirose Ayaka's long thank you message to Ogawa Rena
https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 96305.html

Inoue Rei
https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 95016.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 am

Ogawa Rena wrote:To all of you whom I love

I apologize for the concern that I’ve caused for taking a break due to poor health。
While I considered making a return as I discussed things with my doctor、 I, Ogawa Rena, have resolved to graduate。
I apologize for surprising you with this sudden turn of events。

I was a Kenshuusei from my fifth year in primary school、 and I made my debut in Kobushi Factory
There were many tough times and hard times、 but right now、 I have nothing but an abundance of enjoyable memories with the members and the Kobushi-gumi who’ve supported us。

During my break、 I thought a lot about my own life from now on。
I discovered new dreams while taking a good look at my current self、
And I will be working hard on my studies。

I would like to cheer on Kobushi Factory with all I have as a member of the Kobushi-gumi from now on。
Will you accept me as one of you? Please don’t say no, ok?

The tears won’t stop if I write at length, so、、
Lastly、 I’m truly sorry for shocking you with the sudden news of my graduation, following on from my break due to poor health。
And、 thank you so very much for supporting Ogawa Rena。
If you’ll occasionally remember that Kobushi Factory had a beautiful, idiotic, airhead 「Renako」
That would make me happy。
At times when I’m worn out with life in the future、 I’d like to recall the time I spent with the members
And the support and smiles of the Kobushi-gumi、 and move ahead with my eyes set straight ahead。

I’m sorry for having to notify you in this way。
Thank you so much for everything up until now。

I love Kobushi Factory & the Kobushi-gumi。

Ogawa Rena

http://blog-project.net/ogawa-rena/260147
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:42 am

Very much doubt it's because of 'health reasons' but oh well.
Bringing in a new member or two would be great, no doubt from the 2018 audition.

Just Maho left in limbo now.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:12 am

JonCC wrote:Very much doubt it's because of 'health reasons' but oh well.
Bringing in a new member or two would be great, no doubt from the 2018 audition.

Just Maho left in limbo now.

wow. too soon. you're just shoving her aside and asking for new members already. sick. :facepalm:
Amped
High Priest

Next

Return to Hello! Project