H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Postby aerosuffly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 am

Amped wrote:Mizuki says when she turned around to face Chii-chan, her words couldn't come out and it didn't start out well. She apologizes for making the whole thing look a bit uneasy. She also says Chii-chan is very shy. The Morning Musume members were all very shy too. Please look forward to seeing 14th gen member Morito Chisaki and 14-nin Morning Musume. '17 perform in the Fall.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 70451.html

She also said that it was like a surprise for her too. She was not told that she would be meeting a new member but simply told to turn around and wait. Then, when she was told to turn back, Chisaki was there, so she just went blank as she really likes Country Girls as it is after all. Chii probably went blank too. It is a freaking MM after all. She now has a big weight to carry on, and you cannot deny that there is always competition between members within MM. She will have to find her own goal to be happy in that kind of environment like she previously said in her blog.

I don't like to see any of the members feeling uneasy, but they are all good people, so I am sure they will work together, and Chii will blend in eventually.
Last edited by aerosuffly on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
aerosuffly
Minion

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Postby Celedam » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:31 am

aerosuffly wrote:She also said that it was like a surprise for her too. She was not told that she would be meeting a new member but simply told to turn around and wait.

That's… That's… C'mon, Up-Front. :glare:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 am

Yeah. I mean, obviously Dawa knew what was going on, and Yuuka also seemed to have understood. I wonder if MM's reveal was done first and they realized it went poorly, so they changed it up for the other two groups?
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 am

I'm mostly satisfied with these decisions. :lol: I thought I would've preferred Ruru in MM., but she probably would've been put on the backburner.

Does this mean Musubu would be considered ANGERME's 6th gen? :?: It's already a given with Ayano.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby resop2 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 am

I wonder if there would be fan backlash if H!P decided that Ichioka Reina's new group would be a revolving group of Reina + seven KSS chosen by annual fan election? The other seven members would still be considered KSS and the group would be an indi group but Reina would be considered part of H!P.

This was sort of done before with Berryz Kobo, but the group got to be to popular and they dropped the revolving part.

Maybe they could be called the KSS4U8?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Denki » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:37 am

boinsie wrote:I wonder if MM's reveal was done first and they realized it went poorly, so they changed it up for the other two groups?

It was definitely done first.

June 6th, I wanna say (based on the early morning posts.)
Funaki Musubu was announced, was with ANGERME. Kawamura is not pictured, but she participated in the musical.
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/entr ... 28590.html

Chisaki was on June 5th.
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12281416060.html

Yanamin was after those two. That same day, they had the new member reveal for all three groups.
Last edited by Denki on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 am

Moh - I would assume she's considered 6th gen, and that the new J=J girls are 2nd gen?

EDIT: Ah, Denki, I wrote this before I saw your post. Interesting! So you're saying June 5th for MM leader meeting, June 6th for ANGERME leader meeting, and then another day entirely for J=J leader meeting & everyone's reveal?
But that also means these girls have known about this for upwards of 3 weeks now. Hopefully things will be smoother for MM when next we see them~! :heart:

It's interesting comparing how the different groups met their new members. Yuuka met with each of the new girls separately, seemed surprised by the girls but aware of what was going on. Fukumura met with Chisaki and was super quiet/reserved, apparently didn't realize what she was there to do. Ayaka met with each of the new girls in succession, but together in one room. Whether she knew ahead of time who was coming or not, it was very clear that she knew what she was there for and was outrageously welcoming of it.
Another difference was when it came time to introduce the new members to their respective groups, J=J's girls came in one at a time, and apparently the new girls hadn't been told about each other yet. Whereas both of the new ANGERME members met with Ayaka together. Just another weird difference between the meetings. I wonder what spurred these management choices? Or if it was just another "flying by the seat of your pants" choice...
The MM and ANGERME group meetings definitely happened somewhat after the initial intros. Different clothes, hairstyles on Ayaka & Fukumura, & Funaki & KSS. ANGERME are in single costumes, but MM are in some matching workout clothes? Anyone able to pinpoint when that might have happened? Anyway, the time between those meetings makes it seem even weirder to me that Fukumura was still in a really low energy mood. Even if you're in a weird headspace, you're the leader, get pumped! You only introduce new members to your group once!! I wonder if something crappy had just happened in her private life? It couldn't have just been C-ute disbanding. Hmm.

Anyway, as for how this is going to affect the groups, I'm cautiously optimistic? ANGERME girls seem like they'll fit, and MM is a mass of formation dance, one more girl won't hurt. I would have rather J=J stayed intact, but I think I can work with these two girls. They had better have Yanagawa play live sax for a perf though, for real. :grinning:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Mirai » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 am

If I'm being honest, I'm really kinda sad it had to happen in the first place. I'd rather the shuffled girls join the debuting girls and form Ichioka's new group. I do feel like the groups are getting a little too large. I was hoping they'd not touch J=J, but at least they got Ruru. Nanami though, I love her, but I don't feel like she fits...? I'm also sad that Nanami and Musubu are split. I figured Chisaki would end up in Morning Musume so that works for me there at least, and I'm pretty okay with ANGERME. In time I'm sure it will all work out after the initial shock has worn off.
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby JonCC » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:22 am

This ended up working out pretty well. :)
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:02 am

Barks.jp has a transcript of the new members and leaders comments from the video if someone wants to translate it
https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000143823

Ichioka says since there is time before the other members are decided, she is focused on her daily lessons so she can become prepared to be a leader of the new group. It was her mom that cheered on since she was Kenshuusei, so of course that she would her tell mom the good news first.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project