H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby aerosuffly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 am

Everyone should go read Momo's blog and cry. :'(
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12286810862.html
To the fans of Morning Musume.'17, ANGERME and Juice=Juice, and the groups' members, the three [Country Girls members] can be a little clumsy, but they are very hard working. They can also be extremely shy, so they might surprise you in many cases. In the beginning, in the unfamiliar environments, they will probably be working at their limits just to get pass by, but their determination to work harder and [to be better] will not lost to anyone. I would be happy if you would watch over them warmly.

To the fans of Country Girls, the five members will be taking part on both their activities as Country Girls and their own [separate] activities. Soon, I will not be able to watch over them closely like before, so please praise them with all your might in place of me. And when we release new songs or have the next live performances, please support Country Girls like you have always been.
Last edited by aerosuffly on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 am

If Chisaki is temporary I don't think she should get her own generation tag :hmmm:

So I'm hoping she's permanent.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:24 am

Harunan says shes so happy that "14th gen member" Chii-chan joined. She says she so cute and thin and loves her so much. She looks forward to working with her at the H!P Summer concert and Naruchika live.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 42168.html

Hello! Project Adviser Shimizu Saki comments
http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-12287312982.html
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Two extra pinkies

Postby Zunu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:41 am

Musubu's is possibly my 3rd or 4th favorite member of H!P right now but I'm not all that happy with her in Angerme. It's like that group never really gets a chance to form a truly cohesive unit. Every time they start looking really unified they throw in some new members who don't fit the mold, and they revert back to being a bunch of individual, quirky girls who perform together.

As for J=J I'm sure they'll be fine in the end, but for a while they're gonna look like a foot with seven toes.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:17 pm

a younger Yanagawa Nanami sang Juice=Juice's Romance no Tochuu at the Kenshuusei test in 2015
https://youtu.be/3sAKFHG_450?t=15m3s

Miyazaki Yuka hug with Danbara Ruru

Miyazaki Yuka and Yanagawa Nanami funny mirror image reaction
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm

Wota live streamed their reactions when they started watching the Hello! Station video

Hello Wota Station (Country Girls fans) - 16 minutes in

Met-san (Danbara Ruru fan) - 10 minutes in
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 pm

MM: Makes sense. They're losing Duu when she graduates so they put in a new visual member. I'm expecting her to be a front/centre girl.
Angerme: I'm used to them changing so it's like whatever.
Reina: I'm really excited for her. I hope it all works out. I have no idea who I want in her group. But I have a lot of kenshuusei I want to see debut.

J=J: This was such a missed opportunity to change the group's name even though they're probably abandoning their original fruit concept.
Spoiler: show
I would've preferred Nanamin in KF. Still makes no sense to me at all and it's not too late to move. If some members really are graduating I would've preferred they announced it now. There's no point in them announcing new members and have us get accustomed to something only for it to change it again. Its just very frustrating that we didn't get Juice=Juice's 2nd album and that they want to keep KF safe but tamper with a group that is fine and not struggling to reach 30k a single. All of the girls are talented and strong idols too. Management obviously just wants to take them in a different direction to what the fans want and its frustrating. But the last time they did something like this was 6-nin S/mileage and the group took years to recover from that change so I'm not too sure what to think. Don't get me wrong, I like Nanamin but I'm very upset about Juice=Juice.

Right now though I'd like more information about this. Like if we're getting more kenshuusei additions to replace members then let's just have a system where girls can join and replace graduating members. Also is J=J now a generational group like Angerme? I need more information. The way they promoted Ayano/Ruru is just so weird.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Miyamoto Karin's feelings on the two members joining Juice=Juice
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 09737.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm

I'm 100% okay with this. It turned out better than I expected if I'm honest. I'm all about Nanami in J=J :fear:.

Initially I felt a bit bad for Ichioka but after thinking about it somewhat, it makes sense. She's pretty quiet/shy and would most likely get lost in the other groups and have trouble standing out. But in a new group as the leader she has the opportunity to grow and hopefully become stronger. Now all I want is Momohime in that group, but uh...

Ruru would've been wasted in MM。 since they don't know what to do with girls who aren't Fukumura, Masaki or Sakura. I honestly can't wait until 12th gen is the most senior generation and we can actually have some interesting centres. Not that MM。 centres are ever interesting (outside of Riho), though...

Tomoko and Nanami in the same group though? Hell fucking yes.

Anyway, I'm excited. I thought it was going to go to shit but it didn't entirely. I feel bad for the Country Girls members because they probably didn't really want to be put in other units and it's gonna be a bit awkward no matter what happens.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby teth » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Where is this thing that says the CC ones are temporary transfers?
I don't remember reading that anywhere
teth
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project