H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

H!P Concurrent Group System

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Hello! Station staff provided us with a teaser trailer for an "extra edition" of Hello! Station on Monday, 6/26 (not your regular weekly Hello! Station episode on Wednesdays). its a special episode about their plans for Hello! Project's 20th anniversary and unveiling their new structure for H!P starting with the 3 Country Girls transfers and the Kenshuusei debut members.

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAc-9Qionps

new H!P Leader Wada Ayaka makes the announcement about tomorrow's airing of Hello! Station. Where will these 6 members go? Don't miss it! Tomorrow at 9pm (JST)
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/entr ... 41752.html

Hello! Station extra edition 6/26/17 : H!P new system for the 20th Anniversary - members full reveal
Last edited by Amped on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:42 am, edited 18 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm

The decisions has been made for Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura. It will be unveiled tomorrow in a Hello! Station extra edition special.
Last edited by Amped on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: The Pointless H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 am

sigh ... Now, with that teaser, it looks like things will happen not only to Country Girls. And at Juice=Juice serial event at Zepp Namba on Saturday, the member, except Karin, started to cry while singing Feel! at the last round. Then the next day, Karin made a weird blog about it, saying that the serial event yesterday made she wants to cherish the sound, the music and the call of Juice=Juice over again and again, and that it would be nice if they can perform here again as Juice=Juice (Juice=Juice de tatteru to ii ne).

I really really hope that who ever come up with whatever that is going to happen to Hello! know what he is doing.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Starra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 am

aerosuffly wrote:sigh ... Now, with that teaser, it looks like things will happen not only to Country Girls. And at Juice=Juice serial event at Zepp Namba on Saturday, the member, except Karin, started to cry while singing Feel! at the last round. Then the next day, Karin made a weird blog about it, saying that the serial event yesterday made she wants to cherish the sound, the music and the call of Juice=Juice over again and again, and that it would be nice if they can perform here again as Juice=Juice (Juice=Juice de tatteru to ii ne).

I really really hope that who ever come up with whatever that is going to happen to Hello! know what he is doing.

One of the other J=J members (Yuka, I think? Maybe Sayuki?) said they were happy tears because of a successful release event. I wouldn't read too much into it.

If anything it only means J=J is one of the groups getting a new member (or members).
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby Denki » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 am

Musubu probably met with her group on June 7th? Unless she wore the same clothes recently.

And Morito was a the day or two before. So the girls most likely already knew what group they will end up at prior to the announcement.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Ideally I'd of liked all those girls in a new unit, buuut it doesn't look like it's going that way so...

Musubu/Ruru/Icchan - one (or all or two whatever) for Momusu!
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

I've accepted that they'll probably add at least one person to Morning Musume, even if they're already too bloated, but it'd be great if they could just not with Juice=Juice. It's nice having a solid group around once in a while.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

If Juice=Juice get Ruru, they'll have nothing to worry about vocally.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Except that her voice doesn't really fit in with the other girls at all?

I'm quite nervous about the shuffle lol. I have really low expectations. UF has been so messy lately.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Kawamura fits in looks-wise and honestly Chisaki would be okay in J=J.

So long as Nanami doesn't wind up in Kobushi (since I don't care about them lol) I'm good.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Next

Return to Hello! Project