H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby Starra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 pm

^All they're using to describe them is 移籍 ("transfer"). I can't find anything in the announcements about it being temporary.

I'd say they're permanent until further notice. It's at least 2 years until Yamaki and Ozeki graduate from schooling (I dunno how university works in Japan but Yamaki's a 2nd year and has 2 years left at the least I think).
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby kirigirisu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:02 pm

If Yamaki is a 2nd year at university she'll have two years left, an undergraduate degree generally takes four years. Unless she goes to a different type of institution.
kirigirisu
Initiate

Postby Miekie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 pm

I would like to content on the 'new system' as well...

I feel Country girls members are treated awefully. I wouldnt Have agreed to the terms They are using. First of All... Combing CG and a fully Active Group is way to much for them... Think of the MM/JJ or Anju activities AND being in CG. They better be aware of not getting a burn out!
Second, I can not believe the current members and the CG do not feel comfortable being in 1 Group. I Hope They can withstand being the 'odd one out'.
Lastly, adding 'new members to JJ May be a Good idea of keeping them Active after graduation, but I liked 'stable' groups like berryz and C-ute and I am longing for a new 'stable' Group to fall in Love with... Sadly H!P Doesnt seem to care about longlasting groups anymore. (If I werent a member of An everchanging Group I think the decicion to quit would be easier Made than a 'stable' one) This I strongly regret... Remember the strenght of C-ute, and their graditude in the end... I want that once More!
Miekie
Senior Initiate

Postby Starra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:16 pm

You do realise that they probably had no say in the matter, right? It was most likely this situation or graduate completely.

And I think you missed the part where Country Girls are probably going to not be doing anything for a couple of years. It's not like they're doing the exact same workload in their new groups AND CG at the same time. The entire reason they're being shuffled around to these other groups is because they want to stay active and do more than just sitting around waiting for the one time out of a year that Yamaki and Ozeki's schedules might allow them to release something. The Country Girls announcement said any new songs would most likely be digital only and they'd only participate in H!P concerts, which makes it sound like the group's basically dead (if only temporarily).

but I liked 'stable' groups like berryz and C-ute and I am longing for a new 'stable' Group to fall in Love with... Sadly H!P Doesnt seem to care about longlasting groups anymore.

And you're missing the entire point of H!P groups. I hate to break the news to you, but Berryz and ℃-ute were abnormalities. Pretty much EVERY SINGLE H!P GROUP EVER (that lasted, lol) has had member additions (and graduations). The only ones that went, say, more than 5 years without change (that had a significant number of members to begin with) were Melon Kinenbi (at the time they were known for it), Berryz Koubou, ℃-ute and kinda Juice=Juice almost (although IIRC when they were announced they did say it was potentially a changing lineup).

Lastly: THEY CHANGE THE LINEUPS LIKE THIS SO THAT THE GROUPS CAN BE LONG-LASTING. Guess what? Sometimes idols want to go and do other things. Sometimes circumstances don't work out and they have to leave for whatever reason.

You're in the wrong place, the exit is that way.

EDIT: Melon Kinenbi, Berryz Koubou and Buono! are the only long-lasting H!P groups that never added any new members. ℃-ute doesn't count because Kanna was added 6 months after the group was announced.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Nonaka says Chii-chan's eyes are always sparkling cute, and her dance is cool.
http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12287475099.html

Angerme Kamikokuryo Moe excited that Funaki Musubu and Kawamura "Kawamu" Ayano are joining the group
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-12287518281.html

Juice=Juice Miyazaki Yuka excited for 7-nin, she painted a picture since she doesn't have a group pic to share yet.
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 27191.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 pm

OMG Yuuka doing 7nin fanart for us. :heart:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:19 am

Morito Chisaki was Kaga Kaede's senpai in H!P. Kaede had not thought she would become a senpai so soon. But she declared that she will do her best to be a role model senpai.
http://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12287510244.html

Yokoyama has only been active for a year and a half and she has already become a senpai. With Morito Chisaki joining Morning Musume. '17, she will try hard to do her best.
http://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12287553237.html

Mizuki says Chii-chan's first performance with just Morning Musume. '17 could be at their Naruchika live in August.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 67402.html
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby MariaLisseth » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 am

boinsie wrote:Moh - I would assume she's considered 6th gen, and that the new J=J girls are 2nd gen?

EDIT: Ah, Denki, I wrote this before I saw your post. Interesting! So you're saying June 5th for MM leader meeting, June 6th for ANGERME leader meeting, and then another day entirely for J=J leader meeting & everyone's reveal?
But that also means these girls have known about this for upwards of 3 weeks now. Hopefully things will be smoother for MM when next we see them~! :heart:

It's interesting comparing how the different groups met their new members. Yuuka met with each of the new girls separately, seemed surprised by the girls but aware of what was going on. Fukumura met with Chisaki and was super quiet/reserved, apparently didn't realize what she was there to do. Ayaka met with each of the new girls in succession, but together in one room. Whether she knew ahead of time who was coming or not, it was very clear that she knew what she was there for and was outrageously welcoming of it.
Another difference was when it came time to introduce the new members to their respective groups, J=J's girls came in one at a time, and apparently the new girls hadn't been told about each other yet. Whereas both of the new ANGERME members met with Ayaka together. Just another weird difference between the meetings. I wonder what spurred these management choices? Or if it was just another "flying by the seat of your pants" choice...
The MM and ANGERME group meetings definitely happened somewhat after the initial intros. Different clothes, hairstyles on Ayaka & Fukumura, & Funaki & KSS. ANGERME are in single costumes, but MM are in some matching workout clothes? Anyone able to pinpoint when that might have happened? Anyway, the time between those meetings makes it seem even weirder to me that Fukumura was still in a really low energy mood. Even if you're in a weird headspace, you're the leader, get pumped! You only introduce new members to your group once!! I wonder if something crappy had just happened in her private life? It couldn't have just been C-ute disbanding. Hmm.

Anyway, as for how this is going to affect the groups, I'm cautiously optimistic? ANGERME girls seem like they'll fit, and MM is a mass of formation dance, one more girl won't hurt. I would have rather J=J stayed intact, but I think I can work with these two girls. They had better have Yanagawa play live sax for a perf though, for real. :grinning:

I think Momusu were told one or two days before their Budokan, take a look on Chelsea's hair, they all look that they were rehearsing, no make up from Fukumura...
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 am

Amped wrote:Mizuki says when she turned around to face Chii-chan, her words couldn't come out and it didn't start out well. She apologizes for making the whole thing look a bit uneasy. She also says Chii-chan is very shy. The Morning Musume members were all very shy too. Please look forward to seeing 14th gen member Morito Chisaki and 14-nin Morning Musume. '17 perform in the Fall.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 70451.html

Fukumura Mizuki wrote:And, today on 21:00, it was announced
Hello!Ste Extra ~Hello!Project 2017 New Formation Set Special~

Morning Musume。’17 had a new member added to them

That member is…

From Country・Girls
Morito Chisaki-chan

It’s been decided that Chiichan will be joining Morning Musume。 as a 14ki member

The 14ki member

When the meeting happened, Fukumura was also being called for other work.
looking back I was on alert but, turning around Chiichan was there

The days up to that, I had thought, when the member(s) joining were decided that I’d want to convey the feelings of 「Congratulations!」 and 「Let’s give it our all together kay!」

But, now that it’s been decided and it happened in front of my eyes,
From the beloved Country・Girls to Morning Musume。… what kind of feelings does the girl herself have? I ended up thinking about all kinds of things, and I couldn’t get the words out well…

It didn’t come out well but

Really, I feel that I want to do my best together with Chiichan

I’m sorry if I made you feel anxious about it

Chiichan is shy
actually… All of Morning Musume。 has lots of shyness so

After this we’ll steadily get to be closer friends
and I want to make us a fantastic Morning Musume。’17

The fall tour this year will be the last time we can say it’ll be these current 14 members that’s why.

It’s been 2 and a half years since Fukumura became leader.
Since taking the up the baton from Michishige-san, it’ sbeen times like these.

Times when I’ve done nothing but gone and done my best and
times when no matter what I just couldn’t do my best in the end
times when I couldn’t be positive, there were lots of points where I feel I’ve gotten weaken than I was before too

But now going and doing my best, I have comrades who I rely on and rely on me
and there are all the fans.

Lately watching Morning Musume。 videos, I’ve thought about it but
For the Morning Musume。 senpai, they have a presence that’s really grand and cool
I feel like they burned that they were a part of Morning Musume。 into your memory and then graduated.

Mizuki wants to be that kind of person too!

But, right now she’s not there yet at all

Having 14 members is the most that I’ve ever experienced myself.

There’s pressure too but
I want to think about it one more from scratch.

Chiichan will be performing together with us from the Summer Hello!Con

Please look forward to the 14 member Morning Musume。’17 kay

14ki member Morito Chisaki
The 14 member Morning Musume。’17 from here
and Hello!Project

Please continue to give us your support

OyasuMizuki

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=70285
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:55 am

Amped wrote:Harunan says shes so happy that "14th gen member" Chii-chan joined. She says she so cute and thin and loves her so much. She looks forward to working with her at the H!P Summer concert and Naruchika live.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 42168.html

Iikubo Haruna wrote:there’s another thing announced today!

Morning Musume。’17 has a new member joining☆

From Country・Girls, Morito Chisaki-chan (*^^*)

As a 14ki member, maining in Morning Musume。, and co-currently doing work with Country・Girls.

On today’s Hello!Ste Extra, you can see scenes from the announcement.

Hello!Ste Extra 〜Hello!Project 2017 New Formation Set Special〜

During a planned dance lesson, the member was announced so, it was really a surprise!!

Chiichan joining us makes me happy (*^^*)
She’s thin and cute you knowwww

Please relax, probably, well, I like it so much the feeling could get bad, I need, to be… careful…!! lol

Doing activities with 14 members, since I joined, it’s the first time we have such a great number!

The Naruchika and the tour are scheduled too, I feel I want to do my best together with everyone from the Summer Hello!Project Concerts!!

For my clothes today, shirt and black skinny jeans, and the beret I got from Chiichan as a present♡
Look at it KAYーーーー

Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project