H!P Concurrent Group System

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:55 am

Discussion about all the new groups is fractured between 3-4 threads, thought doing it all in one place might help to make it feel less messy. Feel free to discuss all the new additions and so on in this thread~!

Think I should I move over the comments that have been made this morning already in the other thread, or just leave well enough alone?
boinsie
Guru

Re: H!P 20th Anniversary~ New Group System Discussion

Postby RpgN » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:11 am

Finally a proper thread.

It might be a good idea to move comments from other threads to this one.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:11 am

I think they should be moved, if it's easy to do. There might be some duplication and confusion at first, but it'll work itself out.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rysaria » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 am

Thinking more on it, Chisaki's the only one who's being tossed into a well-established group by herself. I'd be nervous as hell even if I was glad, the spotlight is on her for being a solo gen and in frickin' MM. She'll probably be adopted by 13th gen like Sakura was by 10th but she's the single person in the group that didn't join by audition.

As much as I wanted J=J to stay 5 because it feels way too 'late' to mess with its lineup, I'm okay with Ruru there. Nanami admittedly mixes things up a little too much but if baby monkey can look mature, Nanami can too eventually I hope.

Funaki fits 100% with Angerme and Kawamura honestly fits them (in my head) also. Angerme seems to absorb dancers who seem to use 150% energy compared to the 110% the rest do (Akari and Rikako for example), at least that's the best way I can describe it and Kawamura adds to it. She's also got legs for days and that's Angerme's thing so alright. (Side note, I'm really starting to worry about Maho now.)
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:39 am

Mizuki says when she turned around to face Chii-chan, her words couldn't come out and it didn't start out well. She apologizes for making the whole thing look a bit uneasy. She also says Chii-chan is very shy. The Morning Musume members were all very shy too. Please look forward to seeing 14th gen member Morito Chisaki and 14-nin Morning Musume. '17 perform in the Fall.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 70451.html
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:05 am

I have to say, I was really hoping that they'd leave Juice=Juice alone, and a small part of me was really hoping for a small group made up of Ichioka, Danbara, and Kawamura. But tbh, it's the same as usual with me, I get 2 seconds of footage of the girls looking happy/crying and everything else flies right out the window. I am a bit concerned about Chii-chan in MM but I'm sure it'll be fine. It is a lot to handle after all.

All in all, I'm very happy with the results and I can't wait to see more during the summer concerts.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Yattaruchan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:16 am

So, Chisaki, Yanagawa and Funaki are still gonna do Country Girls stuff in "parallel" to their new group assignments? I don't get that part! Is that gonna be like a Buono situation, like a once in a while thing, or literally just continuing with the group like Ishikawa in Country Musume back in the days?

Some strange shuffling I'll admit. Lets see how things go. I'm not going to go all doom and gloom over some relatively minor reshuffling. Looking forward to seeing how all this plays out.

I wonder if Ichioka's preference was to me in a new unit. The whole discussion with the parents thing.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby RpgN » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:36 am

I feel like additions to Juice Juice are the odd one out compared to other groups. This has nothing to do with the girls themselves but how Juice Juice has been positioned as a C-ute alternative mature group who doesn't have graduations and generation system.

This is my theory...but I think that Juice Juice was initially meant to remain as a 5 girls group. The issue is H!P
starting to have problems managing the amount of Kenshuusei members they have, not knowing what to do with them and not having the capacity to create new groups all the time or the need for new generations.

I don't remember the last time we had this many groups, so many members and so many Kenshuusei that have been training for so long and many ready to become idols.

Maybe that is the reason why they are also experimenting with this new system. It becomes easier for a girl to leave, be replaced or switched to other groups while allowing other girls to focus on other things such as school life.

Thoughts?
RpgN
Acolyte

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Postby LiamMusume » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 am

Amped wrote:Danbara Ruru - Juice=Juice
(with Yanagawa Nanami)

Ichioka Reina - leader of new group (other members undecided for now)

Kawamura Ayano - Angerme
(with Funaki Musubu)

So wait, are the debuting KSS new permanent members to these groups while the Country Girls are temporary members who will eventually go back to being Country Girls, are all of the members announced today temporary members and will eventually switch groups or are they all permanent members to these groups and the Country Girls members will just perform in Country Girls as a side project?
I'm so confused.
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby boinsie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:18 am

It seems like they're saying that the KSS members are permanent, but CG members are temporary (while still doing CG things during H!P concerts, and school holidays).
But really they're not being very clear about the whole thing. I wonder how much it's because they themselves don't really know what they're planning with this.
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project