Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '17 Discussion Thread! ~Polls are LIVE at the bottom of the forum!~

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 am

^ Going to be tough. Many people want to see Mizuki do a hen dance when she wins.

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '17 Discussion Thread! ~Polls are LIVE at the bottom of the forum!~

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:45 am

My score sheet class photo is ready! :momochi:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 pm

boinsie wrote:My first-round strategy was primarily, "... who is Tsubaki Factory again?" :whistling:

This is disturbingly true. I still recognize only three members.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

^ That's better than I could do!

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm excited to be back in time for Project Survivor :-P

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 am

New polls are up! viewforum.php?f=49

Has the Maachan hate really gotten that fierce? :cry: Or was this an early concerned effort to keep a hard hitter out? :^)

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:19 am

^
I view it as backlash against her over-zealous fans.

A good round for the Otokogumi! The smallest numbers of game points they can now get is 18 since all of them advance to the second round.

edit: just looked at the choices. None of them deserve to be voted off no stinking island!

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:26 am

Those of y'all that voted off Mizuho... I'm coming for you. :fear:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:48 am

I did manage to finish voting, but it was torture.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:08 am

It starts.
Post a reply