Secret Santa in July! ~Sign up by July 1st~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Secret Santa in July! ~Sign up by July 1st~

Postby boinsie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:06 am

We normally do these exchanges in the wintertime, but there was some interest in doing one during the summer this year as well, so here it goes!

Welcome to our seventh overall Secret Santa Exchange!

"What's Secret Santa?"

A Secret Santa gift exchange works like this: Everyone that wants to participate is randomly assigned another person from the group to get a gift for. A cost ceiling is generally put in place (let's say $20). The identity of the person giving the gift is kept secret at least until the gift is given, though sometimes the sender never reveals him/herself.
In this case we will be mailing gifts, so do keep that in mind when shopping (perishables, fragile things, etc).

"How Do I Participate?"

1. Post in this thread with your likes/dislikes/allergies. This list should ideally include things outside of the H!P world because, let's face it, idol stuff is for the most part prohibitively expensive. ^^;
2. Send me a PM with your mailing address. Also let me know if you're willing to ship outside of your country. Foreign shipping costs can be expensive and I'll let you know if you can be accommodated.

The deadline to sign up is June 30th (1 week from now!). The morning of July 1st I'll have my husband match everyone's names up randomly with one another and he will PM everyone their Secret Santa's info. Please refer to this thread for their likes/dislikes!
Since it's Christmas "IN JULY" please plan for your Secret Santee to receive their gift within the month of July!. :thumbs-up:

LET'S KEEP THIS FUN FOR EVERYBODY!
Please only sign up if you're able to participate! :xmas:

~Committed Participants~
boinsie
boinsie
Guru

Re: Secret Santa in July! ~Sign up by July 1st~

Postby boinsie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 am

Likes: Candy, snacks. Macha/green tea flavored things.The colors green, brown, white. Nature related-things, both plants and animals. Dinosaurs. Stuff about where you're from (especially if it's a different country... note, I collect foreign coins). Earrings (stainless steel). Needlessly cute things. Creepy & weird stuff. I'm a HUGE Tsunku/Sharan Q fan.

Dislikes: Sports, spicy foods. Disney. Coffee. Top 40 music. I don't really wear much jewelry... though, again, cute things are cute.

Allergies: I'm a vegetarian, so no meat or meat products. This includes obvious ingredients like meat, fish, or beef tallow/lard, but also other things you might otherwise think innocuous, such as gelatin, carmine, fish oil, etc. But milk/eggs/honey are fine. And I'm technically allergy-free. Bring on the peanuts! :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby TotallyUncool » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:28 pm

OK - I'm in!

Special Summer edition likes:
Ice cubes, icebergs, glaciers, polar ice caps, ice cream, the surface of Pluto, pretty much any of the icy outer planets or satellites, liquid helium... XD

But I'll be happy with my old standards -- basically anything interesting, unusual, artistic, unique, or just plain fun.
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby boinsie » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 am

So... hahaha, let's just wait until winter. :hehe:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

I would have joined but I'm trying to save for my trip this fall. :D
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san