Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Postby Zunu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Honestly Rio wasn't a popular member so I wouldn't be surprised as well if they did it just to save on money for her graduation

If that were the case, they would've just made a neutral announcement like, "After careful consideration, a decision has been made to move up Fujii's graduation date to effective immediately." To make a negative announcement, which they did, has the potential of creating harmful controversy ("Oh, so H!P has *those* kinds of girls now") and creating a poisonous work environment for the other girls ("Now any time UF want to save money they're going to drag us through the mud with innuendo?") so it makes little sense for them to do so unless they felt they had grounds for it.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Menno » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 am

It's no issue for the girls to post pictures with Rio on their blog. If that's no problem there should be no major issues with the concert goods.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:40 am

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Hotaru_Malfoy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:46 am

November, 5th... The day Tsugunaga Momoko, my first ídol ever, broke my heart... TwT
Shall we embrace our last time together until your graduation? n_n <3
Hotaru_Malfoy
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Hama-chan

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Seems like all UF wanted to do was just let her run out her contract, promote the movie with her still in the group, and end things properly.

She must've been a real hassle to manage for them to do that. I mean UF has been very lenient in the past and heck we even have Aika and Riho still on the artist page even though they're not doing anything. So it's hard for me to shake off this impression that she probably must've done something at least or even just small acts of ongoing bad behavior for them to react like that.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:45 pm

It's Tokyo Sports, so make of it what you will, but they talked with an "insider" who said that Fujii was fired because of her lack of motivation/enthusiasm and it had gotten to the point where fans were spreading rumours about her. There hasn't been any proof of a boyfriend.
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/en ... nt/706435/

Her attitude was also starting to have an affect on the other Kobushi members.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby MariaLisseth » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Menno wrote:It sound very much like UF terminated the contract early because she showed up late to often or didn't show up at all at scheduled appointments after she announced her graduation. Most likely at rehearsals, but also for media appearances, there was 1 television show, I think it was Live B where she wasn't part of the talk, just doing the performance.

The 1st couple of times she might have got reprimanded, hence the talk about improvement. But if she continued being late or completely absent without reason it's no surprise that UF simply fired her, any company would have done the same in this kind of situation.

I think I saw on twitter a picture of of a TV program just the 7 girls wearing JK outfits but since I don't understand Japanese I just passed it..... But i dont think the program was Live B......
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 pm

She did not appear on the FULL CHORUS talk segment, but she did perform. 6/13/17

She did appear on Ohasuta last month for the talk and performance. She was smiling on the show. Its was live at 7am too (6/16/17). No way she would be late for that.

Her last performance was at Momochi's last live.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Menno » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 pm

MariaLisseth wrote:I think I saw on twitter a picture of of a TV program just the 7 girls wearing JK outfits but since I don't understand Japanese I just passed it..... But i dont think the program was Live B......

^ Your right, searched it back, it was Full Chorus: http://dai.ly/x5qarjq

I thought it was just because she was going to graduate that she wasn't allowed or something to do the talk. But now with this new situation it does very much looks like either she didn't want to do it herself or wasn't allowed to do as she was reprimanded by UF.

In the end, severe lack of motivation, especially with people her age, only leads to basically not doing stuff like it's supposed to be done. And that always affects the people you have to be working with, everybody remembers that one kid at school that just pulls everybody down. Up Front used the stuff that wasn't doing any more as the motivation to fire her.

It kinda gives me respect for THE Possible's Yurika, who kept on going without being motivated for almost 10 years without any reason for UF to fire her.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby JonCC » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 am

Seems like they're offering refunds for the JK Ninja Girls screening events because of this.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7323/
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project