[3/8] Morning Musume. '17 63rd single - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby Chibs » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:40 am

I think they did the recording and stuff when Maachan was at her worst. I honestly don't know why they are rushing this single out.
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby Rysaria » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:13 am

I get Starra's point. I'm interested in seeing how the lines shift even though I'll be bummed that my #3 won't even be a tiny bit present for it. I get her position too, it was mad awkward for me to be happy that Riho was leaving because I got to see how the lines were distributed afterwards, but it was like walking on glass to even mention that interest around her mourning fans. Masaki's in 200x the worse position in that it's not her choice to be benched and if Riho had been injured, I wouldn't have been 'glad' she was removed either. Nobody's that evil.

I've been thinking recently, "Man I can't wait for the next single with 13 gen, but it'll be a while since we're waiting on Masaki", but to see that they AREN'T waiting on her...dunno how I feel. Poor Masaki.

Also dunno how I feel about a double instead of a triple, especially since one's title gives me the impression that it's a feel-good-get-the-happy-disease song that only CG can pull off for me and that I'll only possibly have one cool song to balance it out. But in this way it feels less like a full-blown-promoted-for-half-a-year single so that Masaki isn't missing out on as much, like 'ah hell, let's just pump a couple songs out so people can enjoy 13ki'. MM hasn't had a double since Sayumi, man I'm spoiled.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby RpgN » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:25 am

I've heard that Masaki's disease never goes away. It is possible to take surgeries but they are very risky. Most avoid doing them. I don't know how they're planning on making her heal. Pain especially returns when she is pushing herself (heavy lifting or dancing I guess?). I am worried that she might leave MM soon and that they are just stalling the announcement :(
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby resop2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 am

The pain associated with a herniated lumbar disk is usually the body's way of preventing further injury to the back. If Masaki dances around for a long time in a violent manner (like at a MM concert) then the body will perceive that the back is in danger and start causing inflammation of the soft tissue to try to stabilize the back. This inflammation will as a side effect cause the sciatic nerves to get pinched. When the sciatic nerves get pinched you first feel numbness and tingling in your legs. If the inflammation gets worse, then (at least in my case) the end of the nerve (on the out side of the knee) will start feeling like a nail is being hammered into it. Fortunately, if one is able to rest this condition then the symptoms will go away with no long term damage. But, they will return the next time you try to do what triggered it. Now, if the body perceives that the back is in danger and inflammation will not be enough, then the body will signal the muscles in the lower back to spasm. This can cause horrific pain and the inability to walk. Fortunately, spasm do no long term damage (other than maybe muscle atrophy) and if rested the spasms usually go away by themselves.

Of course, Masaki could also hurt her back worse by doing all that crazy dancing, if her body can't protect the back in time.

Considering all of these factors, I feel that H!P should take Masaki out of Morning Musume.'17 and make Country Girls into Country Girls ni Sato Masaki. Country Girls' dancing is a lot more mellow so she would be in less danger of hurting herself worse. On the other hand, she might still have to deal with occasional pain.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:26 am

OH MY GOSH
this must be the reason- remember not long ago some video came out and people were wondering why maachan looked like she was about to cry?!?!?!? Could that be because of the pain?!!???????????
(oh, i'm excited for the single too btw lol)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Celedam » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:36 am

Rysaria wrote:Masaki's in 200x the worse position in that it's not her choice to be benched and if Riho had been injured

I still think there were some health considerations in Riho's decision to graduate. They just weren't publicly announced.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Rysaria » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 am

Ah? I at least had the impression that Riho's issues were more mentally/emotionally based, not a physical problem that ripped her away from the group she rabidly wanted to stay in. By the time Riho and Aika had graduated, it felt (to me) like they'd made some peace with having to bow out. I can't see Masaki making that kind of peace easily.

But anyway anyway, sorry to keep prolonging the sad stuff. Kaediii! YokoReina! We finally get to hear this newbie sing in good quality! Would be nice if they pulled another Sou Janai but instead featured the hell out of these two. Just no more Seishun Kozou. What a tease that was.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:59 pm

someone is translating her book on Tumblr and they are ALMOST at that part where she talks about leaving, which I am hella looking forward too because I always wanted to know.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Denki » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Morning Miso Soup could be a coupling track after all.

From CDJapan:
BRAND NEW MORNING / ジェラシー ジェラシー [DVD付初回生産限定盤 C] / モーニング娘。'17
通算63枚目 ! 13期となる新メンバー加入後の初のシングル ! 両A面+カップリング。 初回生産限定盤CのDVDには、両A面楽曲のダンスショットバージョンとカップリング曲のMVを収録予定。イベント抽選シリアルナンバーカード封入。
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7310

Double A Side + Coupling track; MV for Coupling track.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:25 pm

finally some good news after a depressing start to this thread. |(
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project