[3/8] Morning Musume. '17 63rd single - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[3/8] Morning Musume. '17 63rd single - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:24 am

Morning Musume. '17 celebrates their 20th anniversary this year. 13th gen's debut in this new double A-side single "BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy" (BRAND NEW MORNING/ジェラシー ジェラシー). There will be 5 editions (Limited Edition A, B, Special Edition, Regular A, B). Release is March 8th.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6350/
http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusu ... EPCE-7306/

Sato Masaki unable to participate in the recordings, jacket shoot, trading card or MV filming of this single due to her medical treatment of her herniated lumbar disc. Staff apologize to fans for the inconvenience.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 30980.html
http://www.up-front-works.jp/news/6349/
Last edited by Amped on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
Amped
Priest

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby Amped » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:00 am

Amped
Priest

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 am

This single is going to be epic looking at those titles. But has Musume like ever disappointed ? :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devoted Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:00 am

I really wish that they could have at least involve Maachan in the recording. :(
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:20 am

I can't wait for Karin's extended solo shots in the pv :heart:
~Mikame Kana for debut~
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby resop2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 am

For better or worse, Karin subbing for Zukki got a lot of western fans talking about Karin.

If Hello Project considered the buzz generated for Karin a good thing and wanted to try to repeat the gimmick with another H!P member, I wonder who would be good for the job?

Taguchi Natsumi is the first name that comes to my mind. Her look provokes a strong reaction and a lot of western fans are not fans of her bitchy looking resting face.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby sada* » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:57 am

aerosuffly wrote:I really wish that they could have at least involve Maachan in the recording. :(

herniated lumbar disc is like spinal cord thing. she's or was probably hospitalized or bedridden.
sada*
Acolyte

Postby erin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:46 am

It sucks that Maachan won't be apart of this single. :(
But, I am looking forward to a new single still.
erin
Acolyte

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:16 pm

sada* wrote:
aerosuffly wrote:I really wish that they could have at least involve Maachan in the recording. :(

herniated lumbar disc is like spinal cord thing. she's or was probably hospitalized or bedridden.

No, you can move but it depends on the pain. Being in bed is the worst, it's just that you can't stand for long periods of time and range of movements are constricted. One of my coworker's came into work yesterday, same problem. But she's older so it's effecting her worse. She was hunched over and walking like a duck. She said she hasn't slept in a week because sleeping is painful to her. I can concur on that. I've suffered lower back problems before, and if you've ever had them. Sleeping and just getting comfortable is so very painful. UF is right in letting Masaki sit this one out. Even recording would probably have been painful since your stuck standing/sitting in a recording booth for god knows how long.
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby resop2 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:13 pm

I have a herniated lumbar disk. A lot of the discomfort one gets from a herniated disk depends on what you are doing and burly you are. If you are doing a lot and are skinny then like a car without shock absorbers your lower back is going to feel every bump in the road and make your life miserable. Having muscular upper legs and middle back helps, but it won't help if you have to walk long distances over uneven ground or stand for hours at a time (which made the NYC Morning Musume concert less pleasant for me than it should have been).
resop2
Skeptic

Postby boinsie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Masaki's said that her day-to-day is fine--that it's primarily performing that triggers her pain. I think they're just putting her on total rest in hopes that she can recover.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Sohee » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I was hoping that at least she'd get to be in the singing part for the next single so tbh this makes me really sad, BUT if her sitting this one out would make it more possible for her to come back, then I'm all for it. ;~;
But, as excited I am about finally getting to see Kaga and Reina in action, it's difficult to get 100% excited when your favorite is out ;~;
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm... honestly interested in seeing MM。without Masaki :fear:. I know that's shitty of me, but when a front girl can't participate it does potentially shake things up a bit.

That said, it does suck that she's unable to participate at all, even if they would've done the recordings/shootings when they were working out what to do with her. It's the right choice from a medical POV, but I still feel sorry for her given how much she loves her job. No idol deserves this, no matter how I feel about them.
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:58 pm

We get it, you don't like her. You don't have to make mention of it every single time Masaki is brought up, yo.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:38 pm

What? But I don't even talk about Masaki that often. This is maybe the third time I've even commented on her health issues. I want her to recover and I don't want her to be forced to graduate and it sucks. Am I not even allowed to preface that as somebody who's not a fan? Because that's stupid and I'm not even trying to be nasty about it.

If I really didn't like her I would be being a hell of a lot ruder about it and rubbing it in people's faces, but I'm not doing that, am I?
Starra
Prophet

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:57 pm

You don't have to constantly preface it, everyone here knows where you stand.

Starra wrote:If I really didn't like her I would be being a hell of a lot ruder about it and rubbing it in people's faces, but I'm not doing that, am I?

Starra wrote:I don't want Masaki to graduate because I dislike her (I dislike her, but that's not the point lol)

:?:
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey, I don't remember what I post half the time :lol:. But my point was more that I don't want idols having to leave because of health issues, ever. People can be super rude about that kind of thing. I'm not going around being like "LOL BYE BITCH" or anything and I could very well be doing that. I probably would've 10 years ago if it was someone I really didn't like -- I remember being super happy about Tsuji not participating in Gyaruru because she got pregnant far too young.

My opinion of Masaki comes second to her health, and that's what I was getting at. I want her to come back and be an idol again. I only really brought it up this time because as shitty as it is, I'm super interested in seeing MM。without her. And I know that that's bad of me.
Starra
Prophet

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:05 pm

I get what starra is saying. Despite being a favorite/non favorite the dynamic for the whole single will be interesting to watch. Though obviously Mizuki/Sakura and Ayumi/Haruka will get lines, girls like Maria/Miki will get even more exposure with that void of a front girl. God willing it's only one single though.
321BreakinOut
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Seems weird to me.
I would've expected a new Juice=Juice single first.

I'm not really on the 13ki hype train yet, so I can't say I'm that excited.
Not having Masaki there is a big downer for me though.

The preview picture just reminds me of Ai no Gundan but at a boss level in a video game.
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:29 pm

If it means anything -- I really wasn't trying to be nasty/rude about it. Despite what it may seem like :fear:. Intentionally rude Starra and unintentionally rude Starra are two completely different things :starra:.
Starra
Prophet

Next

Return to Hello! Project