Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [2/8] Country Girls 5th single - Good Boy Bad Girl / Peanut Butter Jelly Love (Momochi's last single)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:16 am

It's three weeks out from release, you've gotta expect that they've already been printed/packed/etc, right? I'd hate to be the guy who has to manually swap out tall those sleeves. Or would they just chuck out the whole batch and start over? 甥, just how much is it costing UF to keep that Tsun-ko on staff?? XD

Re: [2/8] Country Girls 5th single - Good Boy Bad Girl / Peanut Butter Jelly Love (Momochi's last single)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:23 am

boinsie wrote:It's three weeks out from release, you've gotta expect that they've already been printed/packed/etc, right?

Not necessarily. Considering how much media Japan churns through (all media, not just CDs), I assume they've perfected the production process so that they can do a relatively small run like that in just a few days. That's also how they do additional printings to meet unexpected demand. And distribution shouldn't take long, either, since most of the population is concentrated in a coastal metroplex with plenty of train service. The whole thing, from golden master to on-the-shelf, should take only a few weeks. Sure, they're cutting it close, but… *shrug*

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

Orrrrr we can remove another letter (preferably the O) and then they can go all rogue after momochi leaves :devil:

Country Grills!! Cronuty Girls!!

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:55 am

:hmmm:

I'm gonna pretend that you're saying that removing an O would result in the song being renamed "Good-By Bad Girl."

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:03 am

:handshake:

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:58 am

Promotion

BOMBER-E Nagoya, airs 2/7 - Morito Chisaki, Yanagawa Nanami
https://twitter.com/nagoyatv_bomber/sta ... 3418671105

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Country Girls Peanut Butter Jelly Love MV (Hello Station Edit)
https://youtu.be/Y-ctWvgZLGg?t=43s

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm

first press bonus postcards
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6313/

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 pm

was just thinking "lol it'll be funny having a postcard on my wall that says "good boy bad girl"... and then I remembered MM's last single... xD

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:56 pm

I was hoping for a landscape postcard for other stores, but I'll take it. XD Now I hope CDJapan has a portrait postcard for Tsubaki's release so I can put both of them on my wall. :fear:
Post a reply