Tsugunaga Momoko has graduated from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls and H!P on 6/30/2017

Postby JonCC » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 am

Like the old days, but the other way around.
Juice=Juice ni Morito to Funaki to Yanagawa (Country Girls) anyone? :giggle:

Although I wonder if it's all three going to one single group or them being split up over multiple ones?
Either way this is going to be fun to follow.

This also mostly rules out the three newly debuting Trainees from joining Country Girls.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 am

This outcome probably relates to the contracts of the members too, like Risa and Mai parents want them to also focus on school, but we will never know.

I can't stop thinking that they are trying to break the curse that causes Country Girls to keep losing members.

And reading Momo's blog, which sounds more like her opinions than an official statement, I am even more curious about the Hello Project 20th year celebration. Maybe we will have all group member shuffling.
Last edited by aerosuffly on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:03 am

^That would be horrible. No! This is not a 48 group.

I'd rather they revive old dead groups and make shuffles with the members instead of shuffling members into exsisting groups.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls/H!P

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:38 am

Concerning the future activities of Country Girls
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7195/

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project and Country Girls.
This summer, Country Girls activities will change to a new system.
With the timing of Momoko Tsugunaga’s graduation, we talked with each Country Girls member about their future activities.
Next year, Hello! Project will celebrate its 20th Anniversary.
In order to make Hello! Project activities more vigorous day after day,
Chisaki Morito, Nanami Yanagawa and Musubu Funaki will move to another Hello! Project's group, carry out those main activities simultaneously with their Country Girls activities.
We will announce later in which group they will move.
Currently, Risa Yamaki (2nd year of university), Mai Ozeki (1st year of senior high school) have also their studies on parallel, and because with Hello! Project we think that the studies are also important after finishing junior high school, we judged that the activities for those 2 members like for the 3 members mentioned above in the current situation are difficult,
and without a transfer to another group during their studies,
it has been decided that Country Girls will mainly have their activities during school holidays and long vacations.
About Country Girls future activities, on June 30th the 6 members, including Momoko Tsugunaga, will appear during the "Momoko Tsugunaga Last Live ♥Arigatou Otomomochi♥", and from July 15th the 5 members will perform during the "Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER ~HELLO!MEETING~/~HELLO!GATHERING~".
Thereafter, the whole Hello! Project will continue to focus on their lives and events.
New songs will be released, but it will probably be only released digitally.

Regarding the other activities, there will be an announcement as soon as it will be decided.
Please support the new set-up of activities for Risa Yamaki, Morito Chisaki, Mai Ozeki, Nanami Yanagawa, Musubu Funaki and Country Girls.
UP-FRONT PROMOTION Co., Ltd.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 350441611/
Amped
High Priest

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:05 am

with rapid changes happening to Country Girls and H!P, Ayumi and Wada Ayaka are looking forward to the future of H!P and this new Country Girls "transfer" system they are experimenting.
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/entr ... 22592.html
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 25891.html

I would like to see "Morning Musume. '18 featuring Country Girls Morito Chisaki, Funaki Musubu, and Yanagawa Nanami" and then a month later, Juice=Juice with Yamaki Risa, Morito Chisaki and Ozeki Mai
Amped
High Priest

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:18 am

I dunno... this seems like to me "We really wanted to disband it but we have a bunch of popular idols in it who are all still pretty young and now we're not sure what to do."
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby RpgN » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:40 am

I don't know how to feel about being added to other groups. It feels weird having established a certain image with a specific group and then tossed to another group. I prefer them starting a new group with KSS members.

I'm open to them giving it a try though. It might turn out better than expected.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby boinsie » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:31 am

Yeah, if they were going to do this I kinda wished they had waited to announce it until they had a more solid idea of what it's going to be.
It really feels like the cleaner option would have been to add the three promoted KSS to Country Girls, and just have Yamaki & Ozeki not be full-time members. But maybe they don't fit the CG vibe, I dunno.

But really, I guess I'm up for anything. Heck, with how big most of the groups are now, who will even notice another random girl or two thrown into MM? :roll:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:43 am

H!P is always about the shock and awe approach. I guess they like to keep people guessing till the bitter end.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:38 am

An announcement

Good evening。
This is Tsugunaga Momoko。

This was announced on the official homepage not long ago、 but as of this summer、 Country Girls will be having activities in a new configuration。

As a result、 Morito Chisaki、 Yanagawa Nanami、 and Funaki Musubu will be transferring to currently existing Hello! Project groups、 and will concurrently be members of Country Girls。

In order to maintain a balance with their studies、Yamaki Risa and Ozeki Mai will only have activities as Country Girls。

A while ago、 I talked with people from the office、 who said that they would like to try something new、 given that Hello! Project will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next year。

Transfer。 Concurrency。

Honestly、 even now、 I’m still not able to sort it out in my head。

I thought that after my graduation、 the 5 of them would overcome various obstacles、 share their joy、 and become an even better group。
I would watch over the growth and the live performances of the 5 of them from the shadows、 and lead my life with a smile on my face, thinking ‘I expected no less from my students!’
I thought the future would unfold in that way、 as if it were the most obvious thing。

Why Country Girls?
Did we think that the 5 of them were lacking in ability?

I can say with confidence that even with just the 5 of them、 they’ll definitely be fine in the future。
So、 this suggestion particularly left me with a lot of misgivings。

However、 it’s the opposite。

It was explained to me that as members of Country Girls、 they are first and foremost members of Hello! Project、 and looking at the Country Girls of the present、 they have potential、 so it was desired that they make a new wind blow as members of other groups。
And they wanted to use that to help make Country Girls into an even greater group。

The 5 of them worried about it even more than I did。

Each and every one of them thought a lot about it and had lots of discussions。

When I announced my graduation、 all of them were nothing but supportive of me going on to my next path。
It gave me a reassuring push when they said that they’d do their best so that I’d be able to graduate without any worries。

I too would like to support all of them on their own individual paths。

The transfer of the 3 concurrent members will be announced in due time、 and I want them to be the most outstanding members in each of their groups、 while for the 2 members who will be putting their effort into their studies、 I’d like them to properly watch over Country Girls、 graduate from school、 and become one、 two times greater as persons。

And I want them to use the experiences they acquired from their respective positions to make Country Girls burst with appeal。

This is in no way the end of Country Girls。

They’ll still have regular work、 doing things like performing live and releasing songs。

Please look forward to the future Country Girls!

With this announcement、 I think that some of you are surprised、 some of you are perplexed、 some of you are looking forward to the Hello! Project of the future、 you’re all taking it in different ways。

Hello! Project will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next year。
It would please me if you would continue to support us even more than you do now、 as always、 as we head into our 20th anniversary。

Even after I’ve graduated、 give your support to my dearest Hello! Project、 and to Country Girls!

But before that!

My last stage performance will be on the 30th of June。
Like it or not, it’ll be the last time we’ll perform in this 6 person configuration。

Personally and as part of the group、 I’ll do my best with everything I’ve got in hopes of showing you the greatest Tsugunaga Momoko!

There’s only a short while left、 but I’ll be counting on your continued support。

http://blog-project.net/tsugunaga-momoko/258473
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12282281320.html

Mizuki also comments on the possibility that a Country Girls "concurrent" member could participate in Morning Musume. '17 activities. They have to accept their decision and move forward with that member.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 39753.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project