[Project] Stepmania feat. H!P Ver. 2.1 FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [Project] Stepmania feat. H!P Ver. 2.05 + Megamix Available!

Postby Saikio » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:23 am

EDIT: OLD POST LOOK FOR THE 2.1 UPDATE IN THE POST BELOW

Releasing 3 new songs to celebrate new year's eve :)

- Ashita Tenki ni Naare.
- Gyuusaretai Dake Na no ni (2 Stages)
- I miss you (Full ver.)

There's also a visual update for Select Profile and Select Style screens. This is the last of the small updates in preparation for the new version coming in january.

LINKS FOR ALL THE SONGS IN THE POST BELOW.

I hope you have a good time celebrating the end of this weird and troublesome 2020, expecting the next year to be better. See you in 2021!
Last edited by Saikio on Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saikio
Senior Initiate

Postby Miekie » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:11 am

Thank you for starting this thread again! :notworthy:

I love the newly updated songs. However, I have missed quite a few updates and a lot of your links seem to be down, so I can not update my song selection.
Would love to have some song base files uploaded again so I can play them with your updates if you have some spare time for it :)

Please keep us updated! (I'll join your Telegram)

PS Can't wait to try your Megamix!
Miekie
Senior Initiate

Postby Saikio » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 am

STEPMANIA feat. HELLO! PROJECT 2.1 FULL GAME!

The 2.1 update comes with a lot of new stuff and features :D

NEW SONGS: 25 new songs featuring the latest singles and more H!P classics.

- 1 STAGE SONGS:

Ningen Kankei no way way / Morning Musume '20
Kagiriaru Moment / ANGERME
Suki tte Itte yo / Juice=Juice
DanshaISM / Tsubaki Factory
Nippon no D.N.A! / BEYOOOOONDS
Hyokkori Hyoutanjima / Kobushi Factory y Tsubaki Factory
Daite HOLD ON ME! / Morning Musume
Dokki Doki! LOVE Mail / Matsuura Aya
Get up Rapper / SALT5
Shining Itoshiki Anata / Country Musume
21 Ji Made no Cinderella / Berryz Kobou
Kimagure Princess / Morning Musume
Uchouten LOVE /S/mileage
Nana Korobi Yaoki /ANGERME

- 2 STAGES SONGS:
Saa! Koibito ni Narou /Melon Kinenbi
Balalaika / Tsukishima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu
MY BOY / Buono!
Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Juice=Juice
Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta /Berryz Kobou

- 3 STAGES SONGS:
LOVEPedia / Morning Musume '20
Pop Music / Juice=Juice
Seishun no Hana / Kobushi Factory
Go waist! / BEYOOOOONDS
Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY / ANGERME
Koi wa magnet / Country Girls

Also there's 20 new double charts for some new and old songs.

COURSE MODE AND CHALLENGE MODE: The classic modes from DDR and Stepmania, you can play a set of songs in Course Mode or try to beat the Challenge courses only with 4 lives.

IMPROVED THEME AND FIXES: There's a lot fixes and some improvements to the UI, new folder arrangement and titles for the songs, better saving screens with some group pictures and more backgounds for the menus.

2 NEW EXTRA STAGES AND SECRET SONGS: That's right, there is 2 new Extra Stages now and is forced to battery life mode so get ready for a tough challenge this time. Also there is some secret songs that can only be played in Course Mode for now, those will be available for normal mode in a a later update.

To install this update follow the instructions below:

FOR NEW PLAYERS:
If you don't have any of the previous updates, donwload the base game first:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7hdv2 ... sp=sharing

Once extracted DONT RUN IT, donwload the 2.1 Update and extract inside the "Stepmania feat. Hello! Project folder, replacing everything.

2.1 Update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLD9Er ... sp=sharing

Now you need to download the songs, here you can find all the old songs released so far:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Place the "Songs" and "SongMovies" folders inside the "Stepmania feat. H!P" folder and replace everything if ask.

Now the new songs for 2.1 Update, just follow the same process, place the folders Songs and SongMovies inside the game's root folder:

Once everything is set, you can start the game using the Sepmania.exe located inside the "Program" folder.

The game will start fullscreen with a 1280x720 resolution, you can set up your keys in Option Mode using the arrows and Enter to navigate menus, feel free to ask if you encounter any problem.

IF YOU HAVE THE PREVIOUS RELEASES:
First you have to DELETE the "SM H!P 2" folder that is inside the Themes folder, DONT EXTRACT AND REPLACE, the new theme has a lot of changes and will cause some crashes so be sure to get rid of the old theme before installing the new one.

2.1 Update:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLD9Er ... sp=sharing

As always, just extract the file inside the game's root folder and replace everything.

And now the songs:

Just put the folders "Songs" and "SongMovies" inside the game's root folder and replace everything.

And that's it! Sorry if is a little troublesome to install for the new players but having the songs uploaded separately is a lot better than just having one big file(And a LOT easier to upload too), it will allow me to replace files easily in the future.
I hope you all enjoy thiw new content I've been working on for a long time and even when is not everything that was planned to release in this version, I'll keep this game updated regularly on this year :D

For more info about this project and my simfiles in general visit my facebook page: facebook.com/saikiosimfiles/
Last edited by Saikio on Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saikio
Senior Initiate

Postby Saikio » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 am

Miekie wrote:Thank you for starting this thread again! :notworthy:

I love the newly updated songs. However, I have missed quite a few updates and a lot of your links seem to be down, so I can not update my song selection.
Would love to have some song base files uploaded again so I can play them with your updates if you have some spare time for it :)

Please keep us updated! (I'll join your Telegram)

PS Can't wait to try your Megamix!

Thanks for your comments Im' glad you are enjoyning the game :heart: I've already uploaded the full 2.1 update that comes with all the previous songs :happy:
Saikio
Senior Initiate

Re: [Project] Stepmania feat. H!P Ver. 2.1 FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Postby Saikio » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:35 am

STEPMANIA feat. HELLO! PROJECT Ver. 2.1 ~Special~

Happy Holidays! This project is still alive, somehow. And after a long time I've decided to make new content with a special version focusing on recent graduations, also doing something for Sayuki because she deserves it.

So, this is a Special version of the previous 2.1 update, with the hidden and extras stage songs unlocked and of course, some new ones:

- Teenage Solution - Morning Musume '21 (2 Stages)
- Aisare Route A or B? - ANGERME (2 Stages)
- Familia - Juice=Juice (1 Stage)
- Yakusoku•Renraku•Kinenbi - Tsubaki Factory (3 Stages)
- Gekikara LOVE - BEYOOOOONDS (1 Stage)
- Black Butterfly - Juice=Juice (1 Stage)
- Wonderful World - Juice=Juice (2 Stages)

Also there are new steps for "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" that you can play freely outside of the Extra Stage mode.

Here is the file but you need to have the previous version installed, in case you don't have it yet, please check the 2.1 post above.

>>2.1 Special Update File<< Extract this on your SMH!P root folder and replace everything.

I hope you enjoy this new content but, this is not the last thing I'll do for this game, next year I'll probably release some kind of "definitive and final version" with a lot of songs that have been let out for some reasons(mainly because I dont have too much time) so, there will be some news about it pretty soon but for now I wish you a merry xmas and have a great time celebrating new year's eve with your beloved ones, see you in 2022!
Saikio
Senior Initiate

Previous

Return to Hello! Project