[11/23] Morning Musume. ‘16 62nd single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/23] MORNING MUSUME. ‘16 62nd single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai

Postby Rysaria » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:32 am

Amped wrote:Upcoming #44

03:29~ Morning Musume. '16 Sexy Cat no Enzetsu MV behind the scenes
https://youtu.be/sygV8G_R2Fo?t=3m29s

29:26~ Morning Musume. '16 Mukidashi de Mukiatte recording #02
https://youtu.be/sygV8G_R2Fo?t=29m26s

Wooooow. Eripon and Ayumi were no surprise, but the other two did the opposite of what I expected them to do.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Re: [11/23] MORNING MUSUME. ‘16 62nd single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 am

I realized I posted this in the wrong thread XD Let's try that again:

Eripon - where did that vibrato even come from!? Listening to her now and remembering where she started is like night and day. I remember a post I did a long time ago about singing in Morning Musume and said Eripon was probably the weakest singer. She's really brought her self up to acceptable levels, and there's a lot of time there she was hitting "good". Jesus Eripon, you're so impressive lately.

Haruka - she sounds like she was having trouble with this song. Maybe it was a little out of her range in the lower parts. I really liked her style choice to sing the "Mukidashi tte" softer than everyone else. It's probably what made the sng sound a little more dynamic. Also... she also suddenly gained a Vibrato? Not as good as Eripon's but it's definitely there. I feel like they got a new vocal coach or something, because these are new developments and not something Momusu ever really had.

Harunan - You know, I'm am so happy she stopped that Talk-singing thing. It was there for years. Her voice always sounded the same flat, emotionless tone. She was never really out of tune, but there was just no emotion there. When she was singing the bridge, I knew there was NO WAY past Haruna could have pulled that off and Holy Moly was I proud of her during the chorus. She always had trouble with that kind of powerful singing. Harunan's voice is a bit of an acquired taste, but she's really learning how to use it well (Like Sayumi).

Ayumi - That mystery vibrato is back. She's really gotten a lot better, and has really leaned in HARD on a deeper more powerful voice. Her voice is starting to really sound good too. She's pushing hard on her diaphragm which is giving her a lot more control over her voice then she used to have. Her and Harunan have the same singing style (Where they kind of push out the first two or three syllables like their talking then start singing) but Ayumi's is a lot more melodic. She's improved a heap ton, too.

I am super convinced they got a new vocal coach this year. All of them are singing way more technically correct (Diaphragm usage instead of the throat - which the latter has always been SUPER common with Momusu, Vibrato - which was never used by Momusu regularly, Voice Control, etc etc). It probably explains why Ogata, while still not a great singer, is suddenly a powerful one - they taught her how to use her diaphragm to sing. All the girls sound better then they have EVER sounded and I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this is the vocally strongest Morning Musume we have ever seen.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:52 am

JonCC wrote:You need to stop doing this.

These users thanked the author JonCC for the post (total 3): CaptainBerryzGiraffe • Celedam • Kravius Pila

you don't tell me what to do you ungrateful asshole. If you don't want to know what happened, do it yourself.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Celedam » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:57 am

It's not that we're ungrateful for the news, Amped. It's that you're exhibiting persecution complex by proxy. It's not healthy.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:00 am

In other breaking news, MM.'16 was not invited on American Bandstand or Soul Train ... :fear:
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:33 am

Amped wrote:Promotion Event

Talk & Handshake event at Aeon Mall Toda North, Saitama 11/25 - Eripon, Ayumi, Masaki, Ogata, and Nonaka
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... a959eac850

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 81257.html
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby JonCC » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:34 am

Amped wrote: ungrateful asshole.

Oh please. Don't be simple.
All you do is collect readily available news in one place: jplop
I have a Twitter list that does exactly the same.

It's the same thing as the people behind these links do among many others:
http://www.facebook.com/910percent
http://www.facebook.com/HelloSayuNii
http://www.twitter.com/hipnewsservice
https://twitter.com/TGU_JAPAN
https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink
https://twitter.com/nicegirl_en

Celedam wrote: you're exhibiting persecution complex by proxy. It's not healthy.

Exactly this. I guess it's my mistake for believing the intent behind my brief comment was obvious. *sigh*.
I was hoping things would at least stay somewhat civil. :||:
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Moh » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:50 am

Settle down, kids.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Rysaria » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:53 am

AyuHikaru wrote:I realized I posted this in the wrong thread XD Let's try that again:

Eripon - where did that vibrato even come from!? Listening to her now and remembering where she started is like night and day. I remember a post I did a long time ago about singing in Morning Musume and said Eripon was probably the weakest singer. She's really brought her self up to acceptable levels, and there's a lot of time there she was hitting "good". Jesus Eripon, you're so impressive lately.

Haruka - she sounds like she was having trouble with this song. Maybe it was a little out of her range in the lower parts. I really liked her style choice to sing the "Mukidashi tte" softer than everyone else. It's probably what made the sng sound a little more dynamic. Also... she also suddenly gained a Vibrato? Not as good as Eripon's but it's definitely there. I feel like they got a new vocal coach or something, because these are new developments and not something Momusu ever really had.

Harunan - You know, I'm am so happy she stopped that Talk-singing thing. It was there for years. Her voice always sounded the same flat, emotionless tone. She was never really out of tune, but there was just no emotion there. When she was singing the bridge, I knew there was NO WAY past Haruna could have pulled that off and Holy Moly was I proud of her during the chorus. She always had trouble with that kind of powerful singing. Harunan's voice is a bit of an acquired taste, but she's really learning how to use it well (Like Sayumi).

Ayumi - That mystery vibrato is back. She's really gotten a lot better, and has really leaned in HARD on a deeper more powerful voice. Her voice is starting to really sound good too. She's pushing hard on her diaphragm which is giving her a lot more control over her voice then she used to have. Her and Harunan have the same singing style (Where they kind of push out the first two or three syllables like their talking then start singing) but Ayumi's is a lot more melodic. She's improved a heap ton, too.

I am super convinced they got a new vocal coach this year. All of them are singing way more technically correct (Diaphragm usage instead of the throat - which the latter has always been SUPER common with Momusu, Vibrato - which was never used by Momusu regularly, Voice Control, etc etc). It probably explains why Ogata, while still not a great singer, is suddenly a powerful one - they taught her how to use her diaphragm to sing. All the girls sound better then they have EVER sounded and I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this is the vocally strongest Morning Musume we have ever seen.

Agree agree agree. I didn't want to elaborate on why the 'other two' surprised me for fear of being negative, but you kinda summed it up.

I expected Honey's talk-singing but she's surprisingly nice to listen to, the nicest out of the four presented here imo because her pitch is so on-key and she doesn't really struggle or squeak notes out (excluding the one-octave jump that everyone struggles with on the second set of muki's). Only thing she doesn't have is good technique, which speaking of, Haruka could use a little less of ._. I like hearing the attitude but I thought she had more control over it. I also never really thought about the fact that having that husky voice meant her singing register is also lower and instead of struggling to hit high notes, she just isn't able to. It's kinda really cute.

This all really brings to attention just how much draw MM's "improvement" theme has on me, I've never followed a group more intensely than MM and now I really get why. I just have a thing for having a front seat to noticeable improvement.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:54 am

Harunan's always had a pleasant tone I've thought. She wasn't able to sing very well for most of her time, but now that she seems to have figured things out, it's really nice to listen to.

Also, it seems that Haruka joins Masaki as singers in the alternate melody in the "MuKI" parts of the recording I wonder how many other girls add to that line, or it it's just those two.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project