Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:03 am

Like the covers. Those outfits for Mugen Climax are awesome.

For this page:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:24 am

Those covers! <3 I'm really loving the outfits for Mugen Climax.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:29 am

Shoujo Q wrote:Also here are the extras.
http://helloproject.com/news/5866/

Thats the first time they included a bonus from Amazon.jp. (They removed Yamano Music). You got 7 choices now.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Mugen Climax is one of the best singles to come out of H!P in a long time.

Those outfits are beyond amazing.

I hope the PV lives up to the amazingness so far.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 pm

The "Mugen" costumes are overdone in just the right way to fit my taste. :lol: They're great. I haven't really listened to the song yet, and I don't think I will until the video is teased at this point. The surprise feels like it'll be worth it.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Amped wrote:
Shoujo Q wrote:Also here are the extras.
http://helloproject.com/news/5866/

Thats the first time they included a bonus from Amazon.jp. (They removed Yamano Music). You got 7 choices now.

It's easier for international fans to buy from Amazon.jp, which is a good thing. But I wonder if it counts towards Oricon?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:05 pm

from Hello! Station

Mugen Climax MV (Hello! Station Edit)
https://youtu.be/03eV8KLid2M?t=43s

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Yep, this is one of those that I'll show my friends who have a terribly wrong perception of Japanese music and say, "See this badassery? This is why I love this stuff."

On a side note, as awesome as the song is, this is the first MV in a while that I've enjoyed actually watching over and over. It took me 5 or 6 viewings to notice that when they're blinking girls out in that room, the end of their line is an entire room of that singer. I kept staring at the couch and only noticing her there lol (Partly because I'm stupid and ooo pretty costumes and they all look damned beautiful.)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:40 pm

^ I didn't notice the blinking out thing at first either, I realized once they got to Chisato. :lol:

I legit can't get over how perfect Mugen Climax is. :love: The PV looks stunning, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Mugen Climax's PV is amazing, but honestly I realize that I could have cared less what the PV was like this time around because the song is just THAT GOOD. This is one of those songs where I like it for the song on its own without the full package and could play it on endless loop. Waiting for a full radio rip before I do that though :hehe:
Post a reply