Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 am

Oh my God. Mugen Climax. Oh My God.

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:22 am

Mugen Climax is where it's at.
(Jiriri samples classical music? where? o.o)
edit- nevermind, found it lol

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 am

omg

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:50 pm

So, here's a question: has anyone manage to catch all the member's names from the lyric?
I think I've caught some but I might be wrong. :happy:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Ahahahahaha holy hell Mugen Climax is a beeaast!!

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:06 am

They've upgraded their entire singing style for this song. It's much more mature and forceful than what we're accustomed to from them. Reminds me of the confident kickass Aichan at the height of Platninum era.

That plus the clip is way too brief. I want it to go on for another three minutes.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Mugen Climax is my favourite C-ute song in years. I hope it has a really cool dance and video.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:49 am

HOLY CRAP

This song is so next level. One of the best C-ute songs of all time. One of those songs that make you question everything you previously declared as good because now everything else just seems kinda good because its not as good as this song. :-o

Spoiler: show
File this under songs that I wish were given to Morning Musume, but I am not going to be salty about it :glare:

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:14 am

OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD MUGEN CLIMAX IS SOOO GOOOOOD

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Covers are out. http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7249/

Also here are the extras.
http://helloproject.com/news/5866/
Post a reply