[10/19] ANGERME 5th single : Umaku Ienai / Ai no Tame / Wasurete Ageru

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/19] ANGERME 5th single : Umaku Ienai / Ai no Tame / Wasurete Ageru

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:13 am

ngl, the outfits for Umaku Ienai are so much better than the song itself... Don't like it too much.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 am

Limited Edition A,B,C

Regular Edition A,B,C

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKCN-50501/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 pm

The only cover I really like is Limited A, though none of them seem particularly bad.

I do however have an issue with the pattern used on those brown costumes. It reminds me too much of growing up searching for plus size blouses and only being able to find things like that, which were just as ugly to me then as they are now. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Moh » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:14 pm

I like those colorful outfits for Umaku Ienai. I'd wear the heck outta something like that. :fear:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:17 am

Alright I'm trying to catch up here since I haven't been posting for a while so here it goes.

1) Ai no Tame: Love the PV and love the song. I love the concept with the heart. I love Ayaka's intro. I love the different types of scenes we get with the girls. I love the break with Maho. I love the dance overall. Rikako killed it during the bridge towards the end. Takechan at the end... wow the pv and song really showcases alot of the girls. My fav murotan had a lot of screen time too and of course the two new babies too. Perfect PV.

2) The song isnt my favorite. I find Takui repetitive. But I also still enjoy his music and the song isn't bad either. The outfits are wow. One of my favorites that I've seen for any group recently. Another video with a concept beyond just closeup + dance... LOVE IT. I love how much the planning plus water scene shows the girls personalities. The second outfits are cute too and I love any PV with two outfits.

Right now (and It hurts to say this) I am enjoying Angerme way more than Morning Musume 16. I haven't really enjoyed Morning Musume since Sayu left. Its been hard getting used to 12th gen and although I still love them I feel like their addition has made the group seem more messy. The dances aren't as sharp as they used to be and the amount of girls is just too high. Its reminded me of when 6th gen was added and there was just too many girls. I hope 14th gen is 1 or 2 girls and that the girls are more of the ace type than the grow with time type....

But angerme is currently FLAWLESS. Each song has been either in the LOVE or GOOD category and more LOVE than the latter. Each PV has been ON POINT and I am pretty particular when it comes to PVs. I love all of the girls and the addition of Momona was perfect. She fits right in even though shes kind of the intense quiet type right now.

I dont know what it is? Is MM and Angerme under different management? Because Angerme are getting all the good songs, the best outfits and the best PVS. I'm frustrated that the flagship group doesn't get equal attention.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby kobushifactorylove » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:22 am

Good costumes. However, why are ANGERME always stuck with the cheapest single covers?! LOL!
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:32 am

kobushifactorylove wrote:Good costumes. However, why are ANGERME always stuck with the cheapest single covers?! LOL!

I will say that I never have cared for the single covers... I also rarely really like them... not that they are bad just that they are always pretty generic. Unless a cover is unique and stands out I don't really notice it. Its been H!Ps achilles heel the past few years, but its also like the least important thing.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby kobushifactorylove » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Jessi wrote:
kobushifactorylove wrote:Good costumes. However, why are ANGERME always stuck with the cheapest single covers?! LOL!

I will say that I never have cared for the single covers... I also rarely really like them... not that they are bad just that they are always pretty generic. Unless a cover is unique and stands out I don't really notice it. Its been H!Ps achilles heel the past few years, but its also like the least important thing.

I think Country Girls gets the best single covers, they're super good.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:58 pm

I literally had to go back to the thread to check the covers... haha

But I do agree that Doo Datte Ii no / Namida no Request has some exceptionally good covers.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby kobushifactorylove » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:12 am

Literally every ANGERME single has the same rehashed covers, it's kind of depressing, LOL. They deserve better covers.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project