[10/19] ANGERME 5th single : Umaku Ienai / Ai no Tame / Wasurete Ageru

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/19] ANGERME 5th single : Umaku Ienai / Ai no Tame / Wasurete Ageru

Postby Menno » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Zunu wrote:
And let's not forget that a sale that isn't counted by Oricon doesn't represent a sale for Up Front.

I don't follow your meaning here. A sale's a sale whether Oricon notices it or not...right? :unsure:

Yes, posting drunk doesn't always result in logical sentences.

Today I went to the 1st of the 2 events in Club Citta, before going straight ahead to Haneda for my flight home tonight. That is in itse;f a weird experience, checking your baggage when you are still completely hyped up. The name of the girl at the counter was Sasaki, but I didn't ask her if she knew Rikako.

Anyway, I was very lucky as I got ticket number 5 at my 1st buy of 3 single, I bought 9 in total. Seeing them close up an unobstructed is still the best. You really see the energy coming from these awesome girls.

It's alsofun to have some contact with the Japanese fans, when they see you talk to people they will come to you much easier then if you look at the wota fandom from the sidelines. Talking to this guys and girls give you a nice view on the diversity of the fans. It's not all old guys, although it's that still too. And when they see you do multiple handshakes you might even get some random presents. Tonight I got Aiai's mini PB for instance. It's also handy if one of them offers that he will introduce you to the girls going in front of you at the handshakes. That gives different reactions from the girls then you average thank you / arigato.

Anyway, bitter sweet goodbye from Japan, bitter because no more Angerme until next time, but sweet because I can leave with a very good hyped up Angerme Feeling..
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby Menno » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Oh yeah, I'm starting to like Momona more and more! :)
Menno
Minion

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 am

Promotion Event

Angerme MINI LIVE & HANDSHAKE at CLUB CITTA 10.20.16

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-12211642132.html
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:45 am

TV promotion

from The Girls Live

Umaku Ienai studio live performance

Angerme performing Umaku Ienai tonight on Love Music

preview
http://natalie.mu/music/news/206050
Last edited by Amped on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:54 am

Amped
High Priest

Postby Menno » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 pm

I'm cross posting this from H!O, where I promised one of their Dutch members at the event on Tuesday to also post it there.

It's my impressions of the girls from the events the last couple of days.

Momona does look a bit shy, but that makes it extra cute when she makes eye contact with you. She's also very cutely clumsy, she's clearly the youngest of the group. But on the other hand she was always the one that stayed on stage the longest after the events ended to way enthusiastically to everyone. Of course this might have to do with her being the new girl and this being her 1st single. All doubts that I had about her being a bad choice for Angerme (not that many to be honest) were waved away the last couple of days. I can see her becoming one of the favorite members of the group in due time. She just have to find her place in the group, fighting for attention with the always hyper 3rd generation. But Moe has done that perfectly already, so Momona will do fine.

Murotan is the best of the members when it comes to reacting to foreign fans. She's asked different questions in perfect English, and also follow up questions. She's not just a very enthusiastic girl, she also seems to be very smart. Rikako is just fun to watch, she's always her bubbly self, so expressive, and that for such a beautiful young girl. Aiai has good spirits, she even became angry at me for answering wrong on Murotan's question which food I liked. I should have answered Pasta instead of Ramen. Here it was handy that I could talk with the Japanese fans because I didn't know that the Ramen - Pasta thing is an ongoing debate in the group.

The 2nd generation are much more quiet and layed back then the 3rd generation. Even though Rinapu, who's was always the queen of laid back is getting some energy from Murotan. Both where constantly chatting if there was small hold up at the handshakes. But at the handshakes Rinapu is still queen of cool, not more then thank you's.

Kanana is clearly taking her role as subleader more and more seriously, Always directing the talks during the MCs, more so then Ayacho. At the handshake she's more her old self, just saying Yeah when you come round. But in such a cute way it's hard to not to say Yeah back. Take-chan is clearly getting older, she does act more and more mature compared to a couple of years back when she was louder. As for the handshake she's just and Arigatou girl, don't expect too much.

Ayacho remains Ayacho, she was mainly confused by my name. She couldn't figure out if it was Menno, which it is or if it's Meron (Melon) which she found funny according to some other fans talked a bit to her about me. But she remains so beautiful, even becoming more and more so by the years. I remember her from one of the 1st H!P Eggs DVD magazines where she was the dark skinned skinny girl who was spacing out a bit. But even then she already had that special thing that makes what she is today. Then I fell in love with here at Mano-chan's Hajimete no Keiken events and that has not stopped since then. The Japanese fans were surprised and liked that I was her fan for so long.

But even if my fandom for here runs so deep, my love for Angerme is strong enough to remain a fan of the group after she will eventually graduates.

Oh, Moe, Kamiko, what is there to say about her, 1st of she's so tiny, even when you are already used to the fact that H!P girls are tiny. But far more then that she radiates a calm cool collective image that really fit's here. She does complete Angerme perfectly.
Menno
Minion

Postby Celedam » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Menno wrote:[Murotan] asked different questions in perfect English, and also follow up questions.

Dammit, I want to see this.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Amped wrote:Pre-release day promotion

display poster in Sapporo

another poster near a bus stop in Sapporo. bigger than it looks.
https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/sta ... 8924121088

promotion

https://twitter.com/HMV_Sapporo/status/ ... 4476596224
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Amped
High Priest