C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: C-ute to call it quits on June of 2017 at SSA

Postby erilaz » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:58 am

Shoujo Q wrote:Any type of graduation the tickets will be kind of hard to get. Fan club tickets you get but you have no say on where you sit. If you get them before they release the seat numbers than you stand a better chance of getting them cheaper.

I've always been able to get a ticket for every graduation concert I've gone to Japan to see (Yossy, Elder Club, Eri-Junjun-Linlin, Aichan, Berryz). If you're willing and able to pay for tickets on the resale market, it's always doable. If the graduation is at a small venue, such as Riho's graduation at Nakano Sunplaza, the prices will be insanely high, but Saitama Super Arena is big enough that there will be LOTS of tickets available on the second-hand market. I managed to score a great seat near the catwalk at the Eri-Junjun-Linlin graduation for only ¥12,000. I got a ticket for a seat way at the back of SSA for ¥10,000 from a scalper just minutes before Yossy's graduation concert (long story).

I learned the ropes of H!P ticket buying from other JPM members back in the day (plus plenty of my own trial and error!), so I'll be happy to guide Starra (or whoever) through the labyrinth.

Starra: You will definitely want family seats. Anywhere else in the arena, you will be surrounded by guys standing throughout the entire concert.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby esm » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:01 am

boinsie wrote:
esm wrote:I really want to try to go to Japan, since I've never been there and C-ute is one of my favorites. However, if this is in early/mid June it'd be impossible for me. Late June would be perfect.

June 11 seems to be the day.

That would be like finals week for me. :crazy:

But then, at that point I might not be taking any classes for credit and thus won't need to actually do final projects for them since I've been taking so many classes that I'm like one class away from fulfilling class requirements.

Well, there are many more months to go.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:36 am

Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm

erilaz wrote:I've always been able to get a ticket for every graduation concert I've gone to Japan to see (Yossy, Elder Club, Eri-Junjun-Linlin, Aichan, Berryz). If you're willing and able to pay for tickets on the resale market, it's always doable. If the graduation is at a small venue, such as Riho's graduation at Nakano Sunplaza, the prices will be insanely high, but Saitama Super Arena is big enough that there will be LOTS of tickets available on the second-hand market. I managed to score a great seat near the catwalk at the Eri-Junjun-Linlin graduation for only ¥12,000. I got a ticket for a seat way at the back of SSA for ¥10,000 from a scalper just minutes before Yossy's graduation concert (long story).

I learned the ropes of H!P ticket buying from other JPM members back in the day (plus plenty of my own trial and error!), so I'll be happy to guide Starra (or whoever) through the labyrinth.

Starra: You will definitely want family seats. Anywhere else in the arena, you will be surrounded by guys standing throughout the entire concert.

Yeah, I'll definitely go for the family seats. I'm not sure if I'll drag my mum along or not yet, but I wouldn't want her standing amongst all the wotas doing their thing for 3 hours :lol:. I couldn't cope either.

I think I'm gonna try and make it happen. It's a good excuse to go to Japan and it'll be easy enough to plan around. Since money probably won't be an issue (I'll still save up though) it's not impossible. I've just never had enough to go. Flying from NZ to anywhere is expensive since it's all so far away... I've been lucky enough to go to Asia a couple of times (China & Malaysia -- though I don't remember the latter since I was a kid) but never to Japan. As I said, it's been my dream for 10 years and I'm finally in a place in my life where it's possible and I don't have to worry about school or anything like that. It's still 10 months away, of course.

I'll most likely be asking for help at some point, lol. I'm useless with these things. I wish I wasn't held back by my physical (and mental) limitations, otherwise it'd all be so much easier... Oh well, that's life, I suppose.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Celedam » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:53 am

Amped wrote:Oha4 morning news 8/22/16
https://twitter.com/iko922/status/767453806124642305

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby erilaz » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Starra wrote:I'll most likely be asking for help at some point, lol. I'm useless with these things.

It doesn't help that Japan tends to make stuff like this exceptionally difficult for us foreigners. XD
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Starra » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

They really do, lol. I mean, in some ways I don't blame them but...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Zunu » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 am

^ Celedam's post above erilaz's proves that. I mean it's just a news summary. Plus it's already instantly dated -- nobody buys old news dvds or webstreams. It has no resale value whatsoever, so why even bother to block it?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby wotakubrandon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm surprised they didn't go on "hiatus" like Berryz. Seems so final.
wotakubrandon

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:55 pm

C-ute's decisions shouldn't be influenced by Berryz' decisions.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project