C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Postby erin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm

sherenathan wrote:Did something happened to Maimai during the concert? She seemed to be using a wheelchair in some of those backstage pictures (the one with Nanase Aikawa and with Hyadain).

When C-ute was moving around the arena on the little box things, Mai clearly wasn't expecting it to move at one point when she was by where I was sitting. I saw her stumble, maybe it jarred her ankle or something? But it didn't look like it was enough to injure her.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby aerosuffly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:24 pm

What is the box thing that Kouga is holding?
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Menno » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 pm

^I don't know, maybe a gift for the special guests.

erin wrote:
sherenathan wrote:Did something happened to Maimai during the concert? She seemed to be using a wheelchair in some of those backstage pictures (the one with Nanase Aikawa and with Hyadain).

When C-ute was moving around the arena on the little box things, Mai clearly wasn't expecting it to move at one point when she was by where I was sitting. I saw her stumble, maybe it jarred her ankle or something? But it didn't look like it was enough to injure her.

She also tripped on the main stage, I can't remember exactly when this happened, but it was towards the end of the concert. She stood up straight away, it might not have been noticed by most people.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 am

Upfront Link : Message from ℃-ute to the Worldwide Team ℃-ute (with English subtitles)
https://www.facebook.com/upfrontlink/vi ... 846747728/
Amped
High Priest

Postby RpgN » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 am

Unfortunately the links provided with the live concert are not recorded properly when it comes to speed matching the video.

I have never bought a hello project live DVD/blu-ray before except for some MM DVD ones when they were on sale. This is going to be an exception assuming they will be released in the future.

I am left with some questions to others who bought live DVDs/blu-rays before:

1. Are all H!P Blu-Rays region free? I'm finding conflicting information on Yesasia and CDjapan. Being from Europe, region A would not work here. Yesasia is mentionting that C-ute are region A with 2016-2017 releases, while releases before are region All. CDjapan has region free on all blu-rays.
2. What can we expect in terms of content cut from the show? Will the opening acts be recorded for the DVD/blu-ray release?
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby teth » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:14 am

Not sure about the region thing but opening acts are usually not included.

Expect a different cut from the live broadcast.
Some moments that can be shortened may be done so as well (like between encores).
For ex Sayu's grad concert was cut so much that you wouldn't know she struggled through standing many times during the members messages and such.
teth
Acolyte

Postby rikkikow » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:34 am

RpgN wrote:Unfortunately the links provided with the live concert are not recorded properly when it comes to speed matching the video.

Better link http://dai.ly/x5qampm
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby boinsie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:19 am

Reunited C-ute!!
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 am

^ Is that really Megumi? I wouldn't have recognized her in a million years.

RpgN wrote:Unfortunately the links provided with the live concert are not recorded properly when it comes to speed matching the video.

When I was watching them, the videos of the first two hours were out of sync, but the last hour was fine.

RpgN wrote:1. Are all H!P Blu-Rays region free? I'm finding conflicting information on Yesasia and CDjapan. Being from Europe, region A would not work here. Yesasia is mentionting that C-ute are region A with 2016-2017 releases, while releases before are region All. CDjapan has region free on all blu-rays.

I don't know if all H!P Blu-rays are region free, but all the ones that I've bought have been. I recently switched my player over to Region B to watch some German discs, and Buono! Festa 2016, Country Girls Music Video Clips Vol.1, and the Blu-rays from Kanjuku Berryz Kōbō, Juice=Juice's First Squeeze!, and ℃-ute's ℃omplete Single Collection are playing just fine.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Celedam » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 am

erilaz wrote:

When I was watching them, the videos of the first two hours were out of sync, but the last hour was fine.

The same uploader re-uploaded the videos earlier today…

rikkikow wrote:Better link http://dai.ly/x5qampm
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project